Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official Burnley FC Versus Swansea City FC Premier League Match Thread 12:58 - Nov 16 with 60246 viewsjackharris

[Post edited 18 Nov 2017 14:09]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official Burnley FC Versus Swansea City FC Premier League Match Thread on 16:25 - Nov 18 with 3654 viewsE20Jack

The Official Burnley FC Versus Swansea City FC Premier League Match Thread on 16:24 - Nov 18 by Kinsey

Fab. I have a habit of breaking mine. I’ll buy 3!

Chalk another appearance for our bet Kins

Poll: 6 point deduction and sellouts lose all their cash?

The Official Burnley FC Versus Swansea City FC Premier League Match Thread on 16:28 - Nov 18 with 3560 viewsItchySphincter

My heart just sinks.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

The Official Burnley FC Versus Swansea City FC Premier League Match Thread on 16:29 - Nov 18 with 3510 viewslifelong

Our set pieces again this week... what the feck?
The Official Burnley FC Versus Swansea City FC Premier League Match Thread on 16:30 - Nov 18 with 3472 viewsSTID2017

Why the 71 minute applause

"Sanity and happiness are an impossible combination" - Mark Twain
Poll: Who Would You Want As Captain For Swans ?

The Official Burnley FC Versus Swansea City FC Premier League Match Thread on 16:30 - Nov 18 with 3427 viewsBobby_Fischer

The Official Burnley FC Versus Swansea City FC Premier League Match Thread on 16:25 - Nov 18 by swan65split

we must be bad to be losing to this rubbish side.
i am finding watching rain run down the window more exciting than the shyte on display

Rubbish side?

7th in the Premier League, beat Chelsea away, drew with Liverpool and Tottenham both away.

Poll: Who should take over from Jenkins?

The Official Burnley FC Versus Swansea City FC Premier League Match Thread on 16:31 - Nov 18 with 3412 viewslondonlisa2001

When we had that free kick. Really dangerous position. Did ANYONE on here for even one second think we'd score? May as well kick them out of play as quickly as possible and get on with the game without wasting time.
The Official Burnley FC Versus Swansea City FC Premier League Match Thread on 16:31 - Nov 18 with 3412 viewsKinsey

The Official Burnley FC Versus Swansea City FC Premier League Match Thread on 16:25 - Nov 18 by E20Jack

Chalk another appearance for our bet Kins

Was thinking the same! I’m totally confident!
The Official Burnley FC Versus Swansea City FC Premier League Match Thread on 16:31 - Nov 18 with 3401 viewsHugeEnkins

The Official Burnley FC Versus Swansea City FC Premier League Match Thread on 16:30 - Nov 18 by STID2017

Some burnley fan died recently ages 71 I think.
Login to get fewer ads

The Official Burnley FC Versus Swansea City FC Premier League Match Thread on 16:32 - Nov 18 with 3335 viewssully49

The Official Burnley FC Versus Swansea City FC Premier League Match Thread on 16:30 - Nov 18 by STID2017

There it was good on you boys..

Poll: Is there any way for Lee Trundle to play in this squad?

The Official Burnley FC Versus Swansea City FC Premier League Match Thread on 16:33 - Nov 18 with 3295 viewsOldjack

The Official Burnley FC Versus Swansea City FC Premier League Match Thread on 16:21 - Nov 18 by TheResurrection

Bony is making things happen.

our attacking is ten times better second half

they're 2-0 up foot off the gas thus making us look half decent
Bony should get his eyes tested

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

The Official Burnley FC Versus Swansea City FC Premier League Match Thread on 16:33 - Nov 18 with 3300 viewsSmellyplumz

Haha my Mrs just looked at the TV as she walked past and said "nah, is Nathan Dyer still playing"

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."
Poll: Huw Jenkins

The Official Burnley FC Versus Swansea City FC Premier League Match Thread on 16:33 - Nov 18 with 3274 viewsbryanwadesquiff

The Official Burnley FC Versus Swansea City FC Premier League Match Thread on 16:31 - Nov 18 by HugeEnkins

Some burnley fan died recently ages 71 I think.

We're dying this afternoon aged 105
The Official Burnley FC Versus Swansea City FC Premier League Match Thread on 16:34 - Nov 18 with 3224 viewsBobby_Fischer

Burnley just going through the motions now.

The Official Burnley FC Versus Swansea City FC Premier League Match Thread on 16:34 - Nov 18 with 3223 viewsHugeEnkins

The Official Burnley FC Versus Swansea City FC Premier League Match Thread on 16:33 - Nov 18 by bryanwadesquiff

We're dying this afternoon aged 105

I can't see a full 90 minute clap for our next home game
The Official Burnley FC Versus Swansea City FC Premier League Match Thread on 16:34 - Nov 18 with 3223 viewsDanWelsh86

We were better under Guidolin guys, the way he was treated was disgusting.

I'd love to have him back.
The Official Burnley FC Versus Swansea City FC Premier League Match Thread on 16:35 - Nov 18 with 3211 viewsUxbridge

If Clement thinks our best midfield 3 includes either Clucas or Fer then he's obviously not been paying much attention to anything. Give Mesa and Ki a run (I'd drop Sanches back to the link role) for a few games. They can't do worse. Kind of feel sorry for Sanches, his final ball has been junk but he's the only one with any drive and intelligence there.

Everything else comes from that midfield, it always has with us.

Blog: Whose money is it anyway?

The Official Burnley FC Versus Swansea City FC Premier League Match Thread on 16:35 - Nov 18 with 3189 viewsItchySphincter

Ki turning attack in to defence again. Incredible how blind people are.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

The Official Burnley FC Versus Swansea City FC Premier League Match Thread on 16:35 - Nov 18 with 3172 viewscostalotta

The Official Burnley FC Versus Swansea City FC Premier League Match Thread on 16:33 - Nov 18 by Oldjack

they're 2-0 up foot off the gas thus making us look half decent
Bony should get his eyes tested

Don't worry, we are bring on Narsingh. Perhaps something else might happen.

God, we are bad!
The Official Burnley FC Versus Swansea City FC Premier League Match Thread on 16:36 - Nov 18 with 3119 viewsSmellyplumz

The Official Burnley FC Versus Swansea City FC Premier League Match Thread on 16:35 - Nov 18 by ItchySphincter

Ki turning attack in to defence again. Incredible how blind people are.

If football was played backwards we'd win the Premier league

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."

The Official Burnley FC Versus Swansea City FC Premier League Match Thread on 16:36 - Nov 18 with 3103 viewswestwalesed

The Official Burnley FC Versus Swansea City FC Premier League Match Thread on 16:31 - Nov 18 by londonlisa2001

When we had that free kick. Really dangerous position. Did ANYONE on here for even one second think we'd score? May as well kick them out of play as quickly as possible and get on with the game without wasting time.

This is what I have been thinking since the Brighton game. It's got to the stage now that I don't even think we have a hope of scoring, let alone doing anything from a set piece!

Poll: Live in a country with no internet?

The Official Burnley FC Versus Swansea City FC Premier League Match Thread on 16:37 - Nov 18 with 3058 viewsBobby_Fischer

Abraham looking in a bad way

The Official Burnley FC Versus Swansea City FC Premier League Match Thread on 16:38 - Nov 18 with 2987 viewswestwalesed

The Official Burnley FC Versus Swansea City FC Premier League Match Thread on 16:37 - Nov 18 by Bobby_Fischer

Abraham looking in a bad way

Its ok we can bring on Oli McBurnie, he just needs a chance to tear up the Premier League see

Poll: Live in a country with no internet?

The Official Burnley FC Versus Swansea City FC Premier League Match Thread on 16:38 - Nov 18 with 2983 viewsSmellyplumz

The Official Burnley FC Versus Swansea City FC Premier League Match Thread on 16:36 - Nov 18 by westwalesed

This is what I have been thinking since the Brighton game. It's got to the stage now that I don't even think we have a hope of scoring, let alone doing anything from a set piece!

Game was over at 1-0

The Official Burnley FC Versus Swansea City FC Premier League Match Thread on 16:38 - Nov 18 with 2982 viewsmagicdaps10

Still not had a shot on target.

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

The Official Burnley FC Versus Swansea City FC Premier League Match Thread on 16:39 - Nov 18 with 2957 viewsBobby_Fischer

The Official Burnley FC Versus Swansea City FC Premier League Match Thread on 16:38 - Nov 18 by westwalesed

Its ok we can bring on Oli McBurnie, he just needs a chance to tear up the Premier League see

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024