Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official Burnley FC Versus Swansea City FC Premier League Match Thread 12:58 - Nov 16 with 61117 viewsjackharris

[Post edited 18 Nov 2017 14:09]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official Burnley FC Versus Swansea City FC Premier League Match Thread on 16:51 - Nov 18 with 2862 views3swan

4th league defeat in a row.

Looks like 7 out of 12 games we haven't scored in

Looks like yet another game with no shots on target.

We've beaten only Palace and Huddersfield

We're not in a relegation fight coming out of the club

If it wasn't so laughable !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
The Official Burnley FC Versus Swansea City FC Premier League Match Thread on 16:51 - Nov 18 with 2862 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

Sell your goal scoring threat and then havie limited options, we get what we deserve .

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

The Official Burnley FC Versus Swansea City FC Premier League Match Thread on 16:51 - Nov 18 with 2857 viewsUxbridge

On the plus side, Bony doesn't seem the busted flush many we're saying.

Blog: Whose money is it anyway?

The Official Burnley FC Versus Swansea City FC Premier League Match Thread on 16:51 - Nov 18 with 2854 viewslonglostjack

The Official Burnley FC Versus Swansea City FC Premier League Match Thread on 16:46 - Nov 18 by londonlisa2001

That's really p*ssing me off to be honest. Get on your feet and start trying to motivate.

He was quick enough off his feet last season at Selhurst Park to show Curt who was boss.

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

The Official Burnley FC Versus Swansea City FC Premier League Match Thread on 16:52 - Nov 18 with 2848 viewsdonkonky

The Official Burnley FC Versus Swansea City FC Premier League Match Thread on 16:46 - Nov 18 by Bobby_Fischer

Absolutely ZERO charisma or energy about him.

And that reflects in the squad, no character, no leaders, no shots on goal, no style, no shape, no passion, no...anything!!!!!
The Official Burnley FC Versus Swansea City FC Premier League Match Thread on 16:52 - Nov 18 with 2843 viewswestwalesed

The Official Burnley FC Versus Swansea City FC Premier League Match Thread on 16:50 - Nov 18 by jack247

If Clement was planning for the month ahead, rather than hanging on to his job by his fingernails, Tammy would have gone off a lot sooner than he did

Agreed.

The fact that Tammy stayed on is a clear indication that this was a must win game for Clement.

Thanks for last year, but time to go.

Poll: Live in a country with no internet?

The Official Burnley FC Versus Swansea City FC Premier League Match Thread on 16:52 - Nov 18 with 2838 viewsLeonWasGod

The Official Burnley FC Versus Swansea City FC Premier League Match Thread on 16:46 - Nov 18 by Bobby_Fischer

Absolutely ZERO charisma or energy about him.

Nothing at all. Might be a decent coach working with good players, but he seems lost here.
The Official Burnley FC Versus Swansea City FC Premier League Match Thread on 16:52 - Nov 18 with 2822 viewsexiledclaseboy

First effort on target. 95th minute.

Poll: Tory leader

Login to get fewer ads

The Official Burnley FC Versus Swansea City FC Premier League Match Thread on 16:53 - Nov 18 with 2811 viewsBobby_Fischer

The Official Burnley FC Versus Swansea City FC Premier League Match Thread on 16:51 - Nov 18 by Uxbridge

Except for his shooting, general play I agree.

EDIT: That was when Abraham was on the pitch - up top on his own I don't think its going to work, he won't get the service.
[Post edited 18 Nov 2017 16:54]

Poll: Who should take over from Jenkins?

The Official Burnley FC Versus Swansea City FC Premier League Match Thread on 16:53 - Nov 18 with 2779 viewsLeonWasGod

95th minute for an attempt on target
The Official Burnley FC Versus Swansea City FC Premier League Match Thread on 16:53 - Nov 18 with 2770 viewsHugeEnkins

The Official Burnley FC Versus Swansea City FC Premier League Match Thread on 16:52 - Nov 18 by exiledclaseboy

It's a talking piece positive we can take from this game and build on
The Official Burnley FC Versus Swansea City FC Premier League Match Thread on 16:54 - Nov 18 with 2749 viewsmonmouth

The Official Burnley FC Versus Swansea City FC Premier League Match Thread on 16:52 - Nov 18 by exiledclaseboy

Was it any good? I gave up in minute 94.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

The Official Burnley FC Versus Swansea City FC Premier League Match Thread on 16:54 - Nov 18 with 2734 viewsTheResurrection

Bony is the key to our survival. He's looked just what we need up there and sloppy mistakes first half have cost us.

Him and getting rid of Clement.

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like
Poll: Is it time for the Trust to make change happen?

The Official Burnley FC Versus Swansea City FC Premier League Match Thread on 16:54 - Nov 18 with 2708 viewsMo_Wives

The Official Burnley FC Versus Swansea City FC Premier League Match Thread on 16:49 - Nov 18 by monmouth

They get worse when he stands there shouting 'concentrate' and 'shape' though.

I think that's what he was doing with them down the beach.

Gaffa - "See the starfish, lads?"
Lads - "Yes, Gaffa"
Gaffa - "the starfish keeps its shape...now see the water, lads?"
Lads - "Yes, Gaffa.."
Gaffa - "The water is fluid and moves about a lot. Don't be the water, lads, be the starfish"

Good luck, Mr Cooper

The Official Burnley FC Versus Swansea City FC Premier League Match Thread on 16:54 - Nov 18 with 2700 viewsSmellyplumz

The Official Burnley FC Versus Swansea City FC Premier League Match Thread on 16:53 - Nov 18 by HugeEnkins

It's a talking piece positive we can take from this game and build on

Better team second half mind!

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."
Poll: Huw Jenkins

The Official Burnley FC Versus Swansea City FC Premier League Match Thread on 16:55 - Nov 18 with 2650 viewsChippy69

The Official Burnley FC Versus Swansea City FC Premier League Match Thread on 16:46 - Nov 18 by londonlisa2001

That's really p*ssing me off to be honest. Get on your feet and start trying to motivate.

Iisa if some bloke fecked off with my mrs'and took my dogs right now. I don't think I could feel much worse than I do
We as fans of SCFC deserve so much more than a self important money grabbing Power mad DOF who's only outlook is to take every slice of the Swansea pie before he fecks off to warmer climes,who would have thought we could get stitched up twice

They make us feel indebted For saving us from hell And then they put us through it It's time the bastards fell

The Official Burnley FC Versus Swansea City FC Premier League Match Thread on 16:56 - Nov 18 with 2626 viewsjasper_T

The Official Burnley FC Versus Swansea City FC Premier League Match Thread on 16:54 - Nov 18 by Smellyplumz

Better team second half mind!

They sat in and watched us flail about.

Useless. Clement out.
The Official Burnley FC Versus Swansea City FC Premier League Match Thread on 16:56 - Nov 18 with 2608 viewsMo_Wives

The Official Burnley FC Versus Swansea City FC Premier League Match Thread on 16:51 - Nov 18 by oh_tommy_tommy

Sell your goal scoring threat and then havie limited options, we get what we deserve .

I before E except in the word have, Tom

Good luck, Mr Cooper

The Official Burnley FC Versus Swansea City FC Premier League Match Thread on 16:56 - Nov 18 with 2604 viewscostalotta

The Official Burnley FC Versus Swansea City FC Premier League Match Thread on 16:54 - Nov 18 by TheResurrection

Bony is the key to our survival. He's looked just what we need up there and sloppy mistakes first half have cost us.

Him and getting rid of Clement.

I think he needs to start playing regularly and scoring before we can safely make that prediction.

Another awful performance.

A but more fight in the 2nd half but the game was already lost.

Another game without scoring.
The Official Burnley FC Versus Swansea City FC Premier League Match Thread on 16:56 - Nov 18 with 2584 viewscentrestandswan

"Absolutely ZERO charisma or energy about him."

Well he is a former teacher isn't he, par for the course.

Poll: Will we be relegated ?

The Official Burnley FC Versus Swansea City FC Premier League Match Thread on 16:57 - Nov 18 with 2573 viewsChippy69

The Official Burnley FC Versus Swansea City FC Premier League Match Thread on 16:51 - Nov 18 by Uxbridge

Yes put the nets in the stand and were on to a winner

They make us feel indebted For saving us from hell And then they put us through it It's time the bastards fell

The Official Burnley FC Versus Swansea City FC Premier League Match Thread on 16:57 - Nov 18 with 2553 viewsAnotherJohn

One attempt on target. We occasionally play some pretty patterns in midfield, but we are a team that doesn't create chances. That usually means relegation.
The Official Burnley FC Versus Swansea City FC Premier League Match Thread on 16:57 - Nov 18 with 2541 viewsUxbridge

The Official Burnley FC Versus Swansea City FC Premier League Match Thread on 16:53 - Nov 18 by Bobby_Fischer

Except for his shooting, general play I agree.

EDIT: That was when Abraham was on the pitch - up top on his own I don't think its going to work, he won't get the service.
[Post edited 18 Nov 2017 16:54]

I'd argue him on his own is his best position. Whether we have enough behind him is another question entirely mind.

I'd like to see us having a crack with Mesa, Sanches and Ki in the midfield 3 though. Ayew and Dyer on the wings I guess. Try and boss the game like we used to. Whether that is Clement 's way is another thing entirely but we can't possibly get worse.

Blog: Whose money is it anyway?

The Official Burnley FC Versus Swansea City FC Premier League Match Thread on 16:58 - Nov 18 with 2540 viewsSmellyplumz

The Official Burnley FC Versus Swansea City FC Premier League Match Thread on 16:56 - Nov 18 by jasper_T

They sat in and watched us flail about.

Useless. Clement out.

I was being sarcastic sorry. It's what Clement will say in his press conference.

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."
Poll: Huw Jenkins

The Official Burnley FC Versus Swansea City FC Premier League Match Thread on 16:58 - Nov 18 with 2528 viewsBobby_Fischer

The Official Burnley FC Versus Swansea City FC Premier League Match Thread on 16:56 - Nov 18 by Mo_Wives

I before E except in the word have, Tom

I before E is a load of bollocks.

Poll: Who should take over from Jenkins?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024