Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official Burnley FC Versus Swansea City FC Premier League Match Thread 12:58 - Nov 16 with 61104 viewsjackharris

[Post edited 18 Nov 2017 14:09]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official Burnley FC Versus Swansea City FC Premier League Match Thread on 18:20 - Nov 18 with 2355 viewsAl_Bundy

The Official Burnley FC Versus Swansea City FC Premier League Match Thread on 06:50 - Nov 18 by SwansNZ

Burnley 2 goals
Swansea 3 shots, but only 1 tame effort on target, 0 goals.

Looking forward to this

Great shout
The Official Burnley FC Versus Swansea City FC Premier League Match Thread on 18:21 - Nov 18 with 2355 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

The Official Burnley FC Versus Swansea City FC Premier League Match Thread on 17:17 - Nov 18 by Swanjaxs

Roque Mesa, Sam Clucas and Wilfried Bony ...... 40 million pounds worth of talent..... Dew dew dew bois bach 😢

Fair point that

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

The Official Burnley FC Versus Swansea City FC Premier League Match Thread on 18:23 - Nov 18 with 2334 viewsAl_Bundy

The Official Burnley FC Versus Swansea City FC Premier League Match Thread on 18:55 - Nov 16 by TheKirkyLife

All talk, no change, manager sacked on Monday.

2-0 Burnley.

Another good shout
The Official Burnley FC Versus Swansea City FC Premier League Match Thread on 18:24 - Nov 18 with 2325 viewsAl_Bundy

The Official Burnley FC Versus Swansea City FC Premier League Match Thread on 16:38 - Nov 16 by westwalesed

Undoubtedly a 2-0 away defeat

The Official Burnley FC Versus Swansea City FC Premier League Match Thread on 18:25 - Nov 18 with 2324 viewsmax936

The Official Burnley FC Versus Swansea City FC Premier League Match Thread on 17:16 - Nov 18 by exiledclaseboy

I’ve just embarked on my weekly Saturday night bender. I refuse to allow the Swans’ continued incompetence ruin Strictly Come Dancing and Michael McIntyre’s Big Show for me. Flat out refuse.

Strictly come dancing, Michael Mclntye where's my sleeping tabs, ffs I haven't got any Proper Job it is then

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

The Official Burnley FC Versus Swansea City FC Premier League Match Thread on 18:27 - Nov 18 with 2313 viewsAl_Bundy

The Official Burnley FC Versus Swansea City FC Premier League Match Thread on 20:53 - Nov 16 by Al_Bundy

Well.. we've had two weeks of training so I fully expect us to have 3 shots at goal at Burnley.

2-0 Burnley convert 2 of their 15 attempts

And this..
The Official Burnley FC Versus Swansea City FC Premier League Match Thread on 18:44 - Nov 18 with 2214 viewsyescomeon

The Official Burnley FC Versus Swansea City FC Premier League Match Thread on 17:53 - Nov 18 by exiledclaseboy

I need cheering up so I’m off to read the flat earth thread again.

God bless you, I needed this for the journey back.

Upthecity!

The Official Burnley FC Versus Swansea City FC Premier League Match Thread on 18:59 - Nov 18 with 2146 viewsharryhpalmer

The Official Burnley FC Versus Swansea City FC Premier League Match Thread on 16:57 - Nov 18 by Uxbridge

I'd argue him on his own is his best position. Whether we have enough behind him is another question entirely mind.

I'd like to see us having a crack with Mesa, Sanches and Ki in the midfield 3 though. Ayew and Dyer on the wings I guess. Try and boss the game like we used to. Whether that is Clement 's way is another thing entirely but we can't possibly get worse.

Ux, Sanches needs time playing in the U23s to get fitness and form before he starts any game for the first 11.

If he's unwilling to do that, then send him back to Munich, because right now he is as much use as a one legged man.

Poll: Who do you want as next Manager?

Login to get fewer ads

The Official Burnley FC Versus Swansea City FC Premier League Match Thread on 19:06 - Nov 18 with 2106 viewsItchySphincter

The Official Burnley FC Versus Swansea City FC Premier League Match Thread on 16:51 - Nov 18 by longlostjack

He was quick enough off his feet last season at Selhurst Park to show Curt who was boss.

He should never have taken credit for that. Formed my opinion instantly.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

The Official Burnley FC Versus Swansea City FC Premier League Match Thread on 19:08 - Nov 18 with 2085 viewsthornabyswan

The Official Burnley FC Versus Swansea City FC Premier League Match Thread on 17:18 - Nov 18 by exiledclaseboy

I can’t get angry about it anymore. I’m struggling to drum up apathy if I’m honest. The whole club is rotten from top to bottom.

I feel exactly the same and it all started with the sellouts.

Poll: Would you like Cooper to stay or go (regardless of compensation situation)

The Official Burnley FC Versus Swansea City FC Premier League Match Thread on 19:10 - Nov 18 with 2071 viewsItchySphincter

The Official Burnley FC Versus Swansea City FC Premier League Match Thread on 17:16 - Nov 18 by exiledclaseboy

I’ve just embarked on my weekly Saturday night bender. I refuse to allow the Swans’ continued incompetence ruin Strictly Come Dancing and Michael McIntyre’s Big Show for me. Flat out refuse.

Just when I thought Saturday night couldn't get any worse......

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

The Official Burnley FC Versus Swansea City FC Premier League Match Thread on 19:13 - Nov 18 with 2056 viewsexiledclaseboy

The Official Burnley FC Versus Swansea City FC Premier League Match Thread on 19:10 - Nov 18 by ItchySphincter

Oh go away you curmudgeon.

Poll: Tory leader

The Official Burnley FC Versus Swansea City FC Premier League Match Thread on 19:15 - Nov 18 with 2044 viewsthornabyswan

The Official Burnley FC Versus Swansea City FC Premier League Match Thread on 19:10 - Nov 18 by ItchySphincter

Scotland v NZ was good not many on here will admit to enjoying a good game of Chase the egg.

Poll: Would you like Cooper to stay or go (regardless of compensation situation)

The Official Burnley FC Versus Swansea City FC Premier League Match Thread on 19:16 - Nov 18 with 2037 viewswestwalesed

The Official Burnley FC Versus Swansea City FC Premier League Match Thread on 18:24 - Nov 18 by Al_Bundy

its the fact that it is so predictable that's the most depressing thing

Poll: Live in a country with no internet?

The Official Burnley FC Versus Swansea City FC Premier League Match Thread on 19:28 - Nov 18 with 1983 viewsBobby_Fischer

The Official Burnley FC Versus Swansea City FC Premier League Match Thread on 17:53 - Nov 18 by exiledclaseboy

I need cheering up so I’m off to read the flat earth thread again.

Poll: Who should take over from Jenkins?

The Official Burnley FC Versus Swansea City FC Premier League Match Thread on 19:33 - Nov 18 with 1956 viewsplasjack

Decided to do a bit of shopping this afternoon instead of either listening on Swansea sound or watching Jeff Stelling.
Looked at the score about full time and felt better, than going through the agony of another defeat minute by minute.
By the way I hate shopping.
The Official Burnley FC Versus Swansea City FC Premier League Match Thread on 19:44 - Nov 18 with 1908 viewsJackflack

The Official Burnley FC Versus Swansea City FC Premier League Match Thread on 19:33 - Nov 18 by plasjack

Decided to do a bit of shopping this afternoon instead of either listening on Swansea sound or watching Jeff Stelling.
Looked at the score about full time and felt better, than going through the agony of another defeat minute by minute.

Me too

Lets be nice, we're all newbees on here.

The Official Burnley FC Versus Swansea City FC Premier League Match Thread on 20:02 - Nov 18 with 1834 viewsSwanjaxs

The Official Burnley FC Versus Swansea City FC Premier League Match Thread on 19:33 - Nov 18 by plasjack

Plasjack.... laughing out load at your username and this pathetic post 😂 .... if you can't be bothered then just melt away back to wherever you came from ( before the premier leauge days) 👍😂

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

The Official Burnley FC Versus Swansea City FC Premier League Match Thread on 20:11 - Nov 18 with 1785 viewsplasjack

The Official Burnley FC Versus Swansea City FC Premier League Match Thread on 20:02 - Nov 18 by Swanjaxs

Plasjack.... laughing out load at your username and this pathetic post 😂 .... if you can't be bothered then just melt away back to wherever you came from ( before the premier leauge days) 👍😂

I post the truth, just like your username.
The Official Burnley FC Versus Swansea City FC Premier League Match Thread on 20:17 - Nov 18 with 1760 viewsplasjack

The Official Burnley FC Versus Swansea City FC Premier League Match Thread on 20:02 - Nov 18 by Swanjaxs

Forgot to add I was a ST holder in the east stand at the Vetch, why don't you live up to your username photo.
The Official Burnley FC Versus Swansea City FC Premier League Match Thread on 20:24 - Nov 18 with 1728 viewsSwanjaxs

The Official Burnley FC Versus Swansea City FC Premier League Match Thread on 20:17 - Nov 18 by plasjack

Forgot to add I was a ST holder in the east stand at the Vetch, why don't you live up to your username photo.

Bully for you 👍 ..... why not go shopping next weekend too and leave the rest of us carry the fight on? ... you obvs can't be arsed 😁

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.

The Official Burnley FC Versus Swansea City FC Premier League Match Thread on 20:26 - Nov 18 with 1706 viewsplasjack

The Official Burnley FC Versus Swansea City FC Premier League Match Thread on 20:24 - Nov 18 by Swanjaxs

Bully for you 👍 ..... why not go shopping next weekend too and leave the rest of us carry the fight on? ... you obvs can't be arsed 😁

Why not change your photo to Dumbo ?
The Official Burnley FC Versus Swansea City FC Premier League Match Thread on 20:30 - Nov 18 with 1681 viewsSwanjaxs

The Official Burnley FC Versus Swansea City FC Premier League Match Thread on 20:26 - Nov 18 by plasjack

Why not change your photo to Dumbo ?

Perhaps I will 👍 .... dumbojaxs has a certain ring to it 👍 ...why not change your name to shoppingjack? ... or plasticshoppingjack even? 😁

The Official Burnley FC Versus Swansea City FC Premier League Match Thread on 20:37 - Nov 18 with 1659 viewsplasjack

The Official Burnley FC Versus Swansea City FC Premier League Match Thread on 20:30 - Nov 18 by Swanjaxs

Perhaps I will 👍 .... dumbojaxs has a certain ring to it 👍 ...why not change your name to shoppingjack? ... or plasticshoppingjack even? 😁

Fed up jack more like Dumbo.
The Official Burnley FC Versus Swansea City FC Premier League Match Thread on 20:50 - Nov 18 with 1612 viewsSwanjaxs

The Official Burnley FC Versus Swansea City FC Premier League Match Thread on 20:37 - Nov 18 by plasjack

Fed up jack more like Dumbo.

Fair enough plasjack, ignore me just being a pŕick as usual, we all fed up and sorry again for trying to pick an argument.... #yjb
[Post edited 18 Nov 2017 20:51]

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024