Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official Burnley FC Versus Swansea City FC Premier League Match Thread 12:58 - Nov 16 with 60256 viewsjackharris

[Post edited 18 Nov 2017 14:09]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official Burnley FC Versus Swansea City FC Premier League Match Thread on 20:39 - Nov 17 with 4377 viewsDarran

The Official Burnley FC Versus Swansea City FC Premier League Match Thread on 20:03 - Nov 17 by 3swan

Oldham was always cold.

Coldest though was at Walsall's old ground. We lost 4-0 and I was so cold a filling fell out of one of my teeth.

Walsall away on Boxing Day 2000 was cold.
They’d put homemade oil drum braziers all over the pitch the night before and burnt all circles around the pitch.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

The Official Burnley FC Versus Swansea City FC Premier League Match Thread on 20:44 - Nov 17 with 4372 viewsDarran

Wolves away in 2008 was pretty cold too. At 5pm the sun was shining then all of a sudden it started snowing for two hours.

The Official Burnley FC Versus Swansea City FC Premier League Match Thread on 21:03 - Nov 17 with 4354 viewsSwanjaxs

The Official Burnley FC Versus Swansea City FC Premier League Match Thread on 20:44 - Nov 17 by Darran

Wolves away in 2008 was pretty cold too. At 5pm the sun was shining then all of a sudden it started snowing for two hours.

When Mark Gower rattled the bar from 30 yards out! Remember it well 👍

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

The Official Burnley FC Versus Swansea City FC Premier League Match Thread on 23:02 - Nov 17 with 4264 viewsmarchamjack

The Official Burnley FC Versus Swansea City FC Premier League Match Thread on 20:44 - Nov 17 by Darran

Remember that. MrsMJ made us stop in Ikea nearby on the way. Went in. Lovely afternoon. Came out it was white! We had that fckn awful keeper playing in that game. Cost us.

Anyway. Hoping for a nil nil tomorrow. Sign of the times.

Oh,..Dave, what's occuring?

The Official Burnley FC Versus Swansea City FC Premier League Match Thread on 23:19 - Nov 17 with 4244 viewsDarran

The Official Burnley FC Versus Swansea City FC Premier League Match Thread on 23:02 - Nov 17 by marchamjack

Remember that. MrsMJ made us stop in Ikea nearby on the way. Went in. Lovely afternoon. Came out it was white! We had that fckn awful keeper playing in that game. Cost us.

Anyway. Hoping for a nil nil tomorrow. Sign of the times.

Artur Krysiak

The Official Burnley FC Versus Swansea City FC Premier League Match Thread on 00:01 - Nov 18 with 4215 viewsTNT

The Official Burnley FC Versus Swansea City FC Premier League Match Thread on 11:59 - Nov 17 by karnataka

Oldham takes that accolade for me.

Me too - the big open away end behind the goal.

Poll: Would you make goalposts bigger?

The Official Burnley FC Versus Swansea City FC Premier League Match Thread on 00:52 - Nov 18 with 4178 viewsMuteswan

The Official Burnley FC Versus Swansea City FC Premier League Match Thread on 00:01 - Nov 18 by TNT

Me too - the big open away end behind the goal.

Boxing Day 1970. Bristol Rovers away. Snowed on the way up ,absolutely freezing. There was ice covering the whole of the away end , you couldn’t stand up without slipping. Oh , those were the days.😳 and yes ,I do prefer to sit these days even though you can’t jump around to keep warm. Age , catches up with us all.☹️ Mind you Watford at home a few years ago was pretty cold.
The Official Burnley FC Versus Swansea City FC Premier League Match Thread on 01:37 - Nov 18 with 4158 viewsLeonWasGod

Looking forward to this after the break (fk knows why, probably be moaning like hell after 15 mins 😂).

It's live here in Gunland, part of NBC's $50 a season package. Yet we still can't get it at home and Sky charge about £25 a month on top of basic package for the privilege of about 6-7 games a season. Bunch of crooks.

Anyhow, COYS. Heart says 2-1 Swans, head 1-0 Burnley.
Login to get fewer ads

The Official Burnley FC Versus Swansea City FC Premier League Match Thread on 06:50 - Nov 18 with 4122 viewsSwansNZ

Burnley 2 goals
Swansea 3 shots, but only 1 tame effort on target, 0 goals.

Looking forward to this

Poll: Should the official match day thread include pictures?

The Official Burnley FC Versus Swansea City FC Premier League Match Thread on 07:44 - Nov 18 with 4096 viewsJethroJack

1-2 @ 14/1.
Sanches & Wilf.
Season starts today.
The Official Burnley FC Versus Swansea City FC Premier League Match Thread on 08:01 - Nov 18 with 4086 viewsJoe_bradshaw

Sheffield United away when Leon played for them. The supporters’ buses failed to make it to the game because of snow. Feck me, that was cold.

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

The Official Burnley FC Versus Swansea City FC Premier League Match Thread on 08:03 - Nov 18 with 4079 viewsZZoric

The Official Burnley FC Versus Swansea City FC Premier League Match Thread on 23:54 - Nov 16 by union_jack

As much as I'd like to think Monny's post was pessimistic, you have to see that he's more likely to be right.

You seem to look at the Swans through rose coloured specs. You must be awfully disappointed, as are we all but some of us are more realistic.

with respect - you completely missed the point

some of the insightful posters commented on the positive, enjoyable aspects of our performance against arsenal, esp the 1st half where we showed courage and a willingness to drive forward - glimpses of how we might look when everything clicks

there are far too many who choose to watch our team with a negative bias

one man's realism is another man's optimism
The Official Burnley FC Versus Swansea City FC Premier League Match Thread on 10:50 - Nov 18 with 3960 viewsmonmouth

The Official Burnley FC Versus Swansea City FC Premier League Match Thread on 08:03 - Nov 18 by ZZoric

with respect - you completely missed the point

some of the insightful posters commented on the positive, enjoyable aspects of our performance against arsenal, esp the 1st half where we showed courage and a willingness to drive forward - glimpses of how we might look when everything clicks

there are far too many who choose to watch our team with a negative bias

one man's realism is another man's optimism

Yay, we won the first half. And then completely folded. We’re you similarly encouraged by the second half at West Ham? And almost every other performance apart from one half against Watford.

Maybe today is the day you can say I told you so. I fervently hope so with every fibre. I’m protecting myself from that hope though, because is far more likely to be the same old dross and a one goal defeat. Actually worse, because today we are going to play ugly. Christ knows what we’ve been doing up until now.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

The Official Burnley FC Versus Swansea City FC Premier League Match Thread on 11:28 - Nov 18 with 3906 views34dfgdf54

The Official Burnley FC Versus Swansea City FC Premier League Match Thread on 07:44 - Nov 18 by JethroJack

1-2 @ 14/1.
Sanches & Wilf.
Season starts today.

That’s the spirit.

We need something today, Burnley are doing well but have no players we should look at and fear, Jack Cork pulling the strings ffs.

Burnley 0 - 2 Swans
The Official Burnley FC Versus Swansea City FC Premier League Match Thread on 12:33 - Nov 18 with 3821 viewsMo_Wives

My heart says a close 1-0 win to the Swans. My head says my heart is a naïve, optimistic douchebag.

Good luck, Mr Cooper

The Official Burnley FC Versus Swansea City FC Premier League Match Thread on 12:46 - Nov 18 with 3799 viewsraynor94

The season starts here today, full squad to pick from, a good break since the Brighton game, if we don't perform today we really are in the shit

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

The Official Burnley FC Versus Swansea City FC Premier League Match Thread on 13:41 - Nov 18 with 3710 viewsPegojack

I'm sitting in Burnley Cricket Club next to Turf Moor. Place is rammed, lots of jacks. Getting quite excited despite myself. We can't be sh1t again, can we?
By the way, the pie peas and chips was ace and the Thwaites bitter is drinkable.
COYS
[Post edited 18 Nov 2017 13:50]
The Official Burnley FC Versus Swansea City FC Premier League Match Thread on 13:53 - Nov 18 with 3676 viewsjack_lord

Any link for what TV stations are showing this game live?

Lord_Jack increasingly detached from the riches of kicking a ball
Poll: The E U : Stay or Leave

The Official Burnley FC Versus Swansea City FC Premier League Match Thread on 14:03 - Nov 18 with 3621 viewsjacabertawe

The line up

https://www.swanseacity.com/fixture/d5753ebd-2f90-4846-98dc-f6f55f0e385c

Britishness...is a political synonym for Englishness which extends English culture over the Scots, the Welsh, and the Irish. - Gwynfor Evans

The Official Burnley FC Versus Swansea City FC Premier League Match Thread on 14:03 - Nov 18 with 3620 viewslonglostjack

No Mesa in squad

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

The Official Burnley FC Versus Swansea City FC Premier League Match Thread on 14:07 - Nov 18 with 3553 viewsWarwickHunt

The Official Burnley FC Versus Swansea City FC Premier League Match Thread on 14:03 - Nov 18 by longlostjack

No Mesa in squad

Must have shat in PC's Coco-Pops.
The Official Burnley FC Versus Swansea City FC Premier League Match Thread on 14:07 - Nov 18 with 3549 viewsshandyjack

The Official Burnley FC Versus Swansea City FC Premier League Match Thread on 14:03 - Nov 18 by longlostjack

No Mesa in squad

Clement is just trolling the fans now surely

Poll: Expectation for the season

The Official Burnley FC Versus Swansea City FC Premier League Match Thread on 14:08 - Nov 18 with 3541 viewsNeathJack

The Official Burnley FC Versus Swansea City FC Premier League Match Thread on 13:53 - Nov 18 by jack_lord

Any link for what TV stations are showing this game live?

http://www.livesoccertv.com/match/2502838/burnley-vs-swansea-city/
The Official Burnley FC Versus Swansea City FC Premier League Match Thread on 14:08 - Nov 18 with 3534 viewsjacabertawe

No Mesa in squad

Curioser and curioser.

Britishness...is a political synonym for Englishness which extends English culture over the Scots, the Welsh, and the Irish. - Gwynfor Evans

The Official Burnley FC Versus Swansea City FC Premier League Match Thread on 14:08 - Nov 18 with 3530 viewsKGriz16

No Mesa in squad

How the f*ck are Clucas and Carroll getting games and not doing anything whilst Roque twiddles his thumbs. PC is an arrogant w*****. Obviously Clucas was his signing and Roque wasn't so he's determined to make the signing work. Fed up of this.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024