Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official Burnley FC Versus Swansea City FC Premier League Match Thread 12:58 - Nov 16 with 60272 viewsjackharris

[Post edited 18 Nov 2017 14:09]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official Burnley FC Versus Swansea City FC Premier League Match Thread on 14:08 - Nov 18 with 4271 viewsairedale

The Official Burnley FC Versus Swansea City FC Premier League Match Thread on 14:03 - Nov 18 by longlostjack

No Mesa in squad

Prob be gone Xmastime. Loaned out to Tonyrefail or someone.

Only cost us 11 bigguns.
The Official Burnley FC Versus Swansea City FC Premier League Match Thread on 14:15 - Nov 18 with 4195 viewsWarwickHunt

The Official Burnley FC Versus Swansea City FC Premier League Match Thread on 14:08 - Nov 18 by airedale

Only cost us 11 bigguns.

Spanish. He'll probably go to Real Betws.
The Official Burnley FC Versus Swansea City FC Premier League Match Thread on 14:18 - Nov 18 with 4160 viewsNeathJack

The Official Burnley FC Versus Swansea City FC Premier League Match Thread on 14:15 - Nov 18 by WarwickHunt

Spanish. He'll probably go to Real Betws.

The Official Burnley FC Versus Swansea City FC Premier League Match Thread on 14:21 - Nov 18 with 4125 viewslifelong

Clucas, Fer and Sanches in the midfield hasn’t got me brimming with confidence.
The Official Burnley FC Versus Swansea City FC Premier League Match Thread on 14:22 - Nov 18 with 4121 viewsWarwickHunt

The Official Burnley FC Versus Swansea City FC Premier League Match Thread on 14:08 - Nov 18 by KGriz16

How the f*ck are Clucas and Carroll getting games and not doing anything whilst Roque twiddles his thumbs. PC is an arrogant w*****. Obviously Clucas was his signing and Roque wasn't so he's determined to make the signing work. Fed up of this.

Clucas at DM, ahead of Leon and Mesa...

Needs a big game, for his and PC's sake.
The Official Burnley FC Versus Swansea City FC Premier League Match Thread on 14:26 - Nov 18 with 4055 viewsharryhpalmer

that midfield is beyond words.

If he's still in a job by the end of the day, and we have got all 3 points, then I will be gobsmacked.

#notafeckingclue

Poll: Who do you want as next Manager?

The Official Burnley FC Versus Swansea City FC Premier League Match Thread on 14:29 - Nov 18 with 4012 viewspencoedjack

The Official Burnley FC Versus Swansea City FC Premier League Match Thread on 20:44 - Nov 17 by Darran

Wolves away in 2008 was pretty cold too. At 5pm the sun was shining then all of a sudden it started snowing for two hours.

Not sure which year ( mid/late 80s I’d guess) but come back from Wolves with no windows in the bus & every junction blocked en route.

Now that was cold
The Official Burnley FC Versus Swansea City FC Premier League Match Thread on 14:37 - Nov 18 with 3925 viewsswanjackal

The problem is, at the moment, no combination of any of our players make me believe that we can obtain a positive result. The only thing I tend to feel positive predicting lately is that we will not create much, and fall away (even if being whipped) in the last 20-30 minutes, that and apathy as we fall behind again.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Hypocritically hypocritical !

Login to get fewer ads

The Official Burnley FC Versus Swansea City FC Premier League Match Thread on 14:42 - Nov 18 with 3882 viewsElward

Why do people insist on saying "our season starts today". It started 11 games ago and has left us in relegation.
The Official Burnley FC Versus Swansea City FC Premier League Match Thread on 14:54 - Nov 18 with 3761 viewsmonmouth

I think we've all been around long enough to know that any predictions are dangerous.

But f*ck my old boots, that midfield!!

Has Clement picked the same side for more than two consecutive games this season?

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

N/A. on 14:54 - Nov 18 with 3743 viewsHuw57

N/A.
[Post edited 18 Jul 2018 5:02]

Poll: Do you want the Irish to get through?

The Official Burnley FC Versus Swansea City FC Premier League Match Thread on 15:10 - Nov 18 with 3488 viewslidojack

Who has told Sanches that he can take free-kicks?
The Official Burnley FC Versus Swansea City FC Premier League Match Thread on 15:14 - Nov 18 with 3325 viewsvetchonian

The Official Burnley FC Versus Swansea City FC Premier League Match Thread on 15:10 - Nov 18 by lidojack

Who has told Sanches that he can take free-kicks?

You do know that he won the golden boy award!

Poll: Will CCFC win a game this season?

The Official Burnley FC Versus Swansea City FC Premier League Match Thread on 15:17 - Nov 18 with 3271 viewsSmellyplumz

WTF

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."
Poll: Huw Jenkins

The Official Burnley FC Versus Swansea City FC Premier League Match Thread on 15:19 - Nov 18 with 3192 viewsshandyjack

can someone PM me a stream, i'm struggling to find a working one

Poll: Expectation for the season

The Official Burnley FC Versus Swansea City FC Premier League Match Thread on 15:20 - Nov 18 with 3149 viewsBobby_Fischer

The Official Burnley FC Versus Swansea City FC Premier League Match Thread on 15:14 - Nov 18 by vetchonian

You do know that he won the golden boy award!

And has done the square root of f*ck all ever since

Poll: Who should take over from Jenkins?

The Official Burnley FC Versus Swansea City FC Premier League Match Thread on 15:21 - Nov 18 with 3122 viewsChippy69

The Official Burnley FC Versus Swansea City FC Premier League Match Thread on 15:19 - Nov 18 by shandyjack

and me please

They make us feel indebted For saving us from hell And then they put us through it It's time the bastards fell

The Official Burnley FC Versus Swansea City FC Premier League Match Thread on 15:22 - Nov 18 with 3108 viewsthornabyswan

The Official Burnley FC Versus Swansea City FC Premier League Match Thread on 14:08 - Nov 18 by airedale

Only cost us 11 bigguns.

Reminds me of Monk when he kept picking Bartley and Gomis no matter how they performed.
How much does Clement get when he gets the boot I wonder.

Poll: Would you like Cooper to stay or go (regardless of compensation situation)

The Official Burnley FC Versus Swansea City FC Premier League Match Thread on 15:22 - Nov 18 with 3105 viewsOldjack

long hopeful punts will get us nowhere

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

The Official Burnley FC Versus Swansea City FC Premier League Match Thread on 15:22 - Nov 18 with 3101 viewsjasper_T

Fer is making Clucas look good.
The Official Burnley FC Versus Swansea City FC Premier League Match Thread on 15:22 - Nov 18 with 3080 viewsjasper_T

The Official Burnley FC Versus Swansea City FC Premier League Match Thread on 15:19 - Nov 18 by shandyjack

cricfree.sc
The Official Burnley FC Versus Swansea City FC Premier League Match Thread on 15:23 - Nov 18 with 3055 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

We take throw ins like an under 11’s team.
It’s quite pathetic to be fair

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

N/A. on 15:24 - Nov 18 with 3025 viewsHuw57

N/A.
[Post edited 18 Jul 2018 5:02]

Poll: Do you want the Irish to get through?

The Official Burnley FC Versus Swansea City FC Premier League Match Thread on 15:27 - Nov 18 with 2949 viewssully49

Its going to be the Fabs show, again.

Poll: Is there any way for Lee Trundle to play in this squad?

The Official Burnley FC Versus Swansea City FC Premier League Match Thread on 15:27 - Nov 18 with 2948 viewsjasper_T

Big nose looks thrilled.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024