Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official Burnley FC Versus Swansea City FC Premier League Match Thread 12:58 - Nov 16 with 61149 viewsjackharris

[Post edited 18 Nov 2017 14:09]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official Burnley FC Versus Swansea City FC Premier League Match Thread on 15:40 - Nov 18 with 3189 viewsSmellyplumz

We are simply dreadful

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."
Poll: Huw Jenkins

The Official Burnley FC Versus Swansea City FC Premier League Match Thread on 15:40 - Nov 18 with 3189 viewscockneyswan

Swans are woeful, only a mater of time until relegation, thank you sellouts 😡
The Official Burnley FC Versus Swansea City FC Premier League Match Thread on 15:40 - Nov 18 with 3173 viewsElward

"Our season starts here" where are you people who said this?
The Official Burnley FC Versus Swansea City FC Premier League Match Thread on 15:41 - Nov 18 with 3148 viewswestside

Thought Clementt would be gone to by November.
Hope he's gone by December
[Post edited 18 Nov 2017 15:42]
The Official Burnley FC Versus Swansea City FC Premier League Match Thread on 15:41 - Nov 18 with 3132 viewsPegojack

Jenkins OUT
The Official Burnley FC Versus Swansea City FC Premier League Match Thread on 15:41 - Nov 18 with 3132 viewsSmellyplumz

GAME OVER!

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."
Poll: Huw Jenkins

The Official Burnley FC Versus Swansea City FC Premier League Match Thread on 15:41 - Nov 18 with 3125 viewslondonlisa2001

Clucas again. And Fer just sauntering back.

Utter, utter crap.
The Official Burnley FC Versus Swansea City FC Premier League Match Thread on 15:41 - Nov 18 with 3077 viewsGeoffThom

You know who says were a better squad.the twaaaat
Login to get fewer ads

The Official Burnley FC Versus Swansea City FC Premier League Match Thread on 15:41 - Nov 18 with 3075 viewsBobby_Fischer

The space in midfield for that second goal.... f*ck me.

Poll: Who should take over from Jenkins?

The Official Burnley FC Versus Swansea City FC Premier League Match Thread on 15:42 - Nov 18 with 3072 viewsswan65split

we are shyte...he has to go, and now and give his replacement and us a chance........woefull
The Official Burnley FC Versus Swansea City FC Premier League Match Thread on 15:42 - Nov 18 with 3068 viewsKinsey

The Official Burnley FC Versus Swansea City FC Premier League Match Thread on 15:41 - Nov 18 by westside

Thought Clementt would be gone to by November.
Hope he's gone by December
[Post edited 18 Nov 2017 15:42]

He’s going nowhere. He’s just the kind of weak spineless sh1t the yanks want
N/A. on 15:42 - Nov 18 with 3049 viewsHuw57

N/A.
[Post edited 18 Jul 2018 5:03]

Poll: Do you want the Irish to get through?

The Official Burnley FC Versus Swansea City FC Premier League Match Thread on 15:42 - Nov 18 with 3041 viewslidojack

Good God we are pitiful. Leroy Fer can do one asap
The Official Burnley FC Versus Swansea City FC Premier League Match Thread on 15:42 - Nov 18 with 3004 viewsbryanwadesquiff

Laugh or Cry?....
The Official Burnley FC Versus Swansea City FC Premier League Match Thread on 15:42 - Nov 18 with 2981 viewsTheResurrection

The Official Burnley FC Versus Swansea City FC Premier League Match Thread on 15:39 - Nov 18 by londonlisa2001

Watching that goal back what on earth was Clucas doing? Just standing there.

Sanches is at least having more of a go this game.

But Clucas? And no Mesa again?

What is going on?

Lovely goal from them though. We used to score those.

In fairness the easy pass from Ferwas a shocker. Rammed it 5 yards away from him.

Fer every time for that one. Not Clucas

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like
Poll: Is it time for the Trust to make change happen?

The Official Burnley FC Versus Swansea City FC Premier League Match Thread on 15:42 - Nov 18 with 2979 viewsPintado

That was a crap ball by fer, how was Clucas meant to control that.

Freddy Kruger has very sharp nails

The Official Burnley FC Versus Swansea City FC Premier League Match Thread on 15:43 - Nov 18 with 2945 viewsjasper_T

The Official Burnley FC Versus Swansea City FC Premier League Match Thread on 15:41 - Nov 18 by londonlisa2001

Clucas again. And Fer just sauntering back.

Utter, utter crap.

Shit pass from Fer, Clucas on his heels loses it.

Sack Clement at half time.

Leon looks terrified on the bench.
The Official Burnley FC Versus Swansea City FC Premier League Match Thread on 15:43 - Nov 18 with 2935 viewslifelong

We are fecking awful..sad to watch it.
The Official Burnley FC Versus Swansea City FC Premier League Match Thread on 15:43 - Nov 18 with 2891 viewsDanWelsh86

Time for the stream to go off, i refuse to let a bunch of highly paid professionals give half a job and let it affect my weekend.

I highly suspect they are doing it to remove Clement as manager, but there you go.
The Official Burnley FC Versus Swansea City FC Premier League Match Thread on 15:43 - Nov 18 with 2887 viewsjackbazza

Disgusting...that is all!!

I Luv Sian Massey

The Official Burnley FC Versus Swansea City FC Premier League Match Thread on 15:43 - Nov 18 with 2876 viewsmagicdaps10

Clement gone.......surely?

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

N/A. on 15:43 - Nov 18 with 2875 viewsHuw57

The Official Burnley FC Versus Swansea City FC Premier League Match Thread on 15:43 - Nov 18 by jasper_T

Shit pass from Fer, Clucas on his heels loses it.

Sack Clement at half time.

Leon looks terrified on the bench.

N/A.
[Post edited 18 Jul 2018 5:03]

Poll: Do you want the Irish to get through?

The Official Burnley FC Versus Swansea City FC Premier League Match Thread on 15:44 - Nov 18 with 2788 viewsLeonWasGod

The Official Burnley FC Versus Swansea City FC Premier League Match Thread on 15:38 - Nov 18 by jasper_T

I don't care how jetlagged Ki might be, or how drunk Mesa is, they should both be playing ahead of Clucas, Fer and Sanches.

To be fair Sanches is having a go. He's had some great touches and is always finding space and looking for the ball. He's the least if our problems.

Clucas and Fer having a mare. Not surprising as have they played together as a centre 2 before? It changes every week.
The Official Burnley FC Versus Swansea City FC Premier League Match Thread on 15:45 - Nov 18 with 2702 viewsSwanseajill

I wonder if Kaplan is enjoying today's game?

It's almost unbearable to listen to this.
The Official Burnley FC Versus Swansea City FC Premier League Match Thread on 15:45 - Nov 18 with 2701 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Would't it be nice if we had someone who could score like Cork & Barnes?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024