Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official Burnley FC Versus Swansea City FC Premier League Match Thread 12:58 - Nov 16 with 61125 viewsjackharris

[Post edited 18 Nov 2017 14:09]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official Burnley FC Versus Swansea City FC Premier League Match Thread on 15:45 - Nov 18 with 3270 viewslondonlisa2001

The Official Burnley FC Versus Swansea City FC Premier League Match Thread on 15:43 - Nov 18 by jasper_T

Shit pass from Fer, Clucas on his heels loses it.

Sack Clement at half time.

Leon looks terrified on the bench.

Well it wasn't within 30 inches of him and he had to actually move.

Lazy, lazy player. Never alert. That goes for both those two by the way.
The Official Burnley FC Versus Swansea City FC Premier League Match Thread on 15:45 - Nov 18 with 3268 viewsOldjack

this is really sad to watch ,i'm going for a very long dump

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

The Official Burnley FC Versus Swansea City FC Premier League Match Thread on 15:46 - Nov 18 with 3252 viewsBobby_Fischer

The Official Burnley FC Versus Swansea City FC Premier League Match Thread on 15:44 - Nov 18 by LeonWasGod

To be fair Sanches is having a go. He's had some great touches and is always finding space and looking for the ball. He's the least if our problems.

Clucas and Fer having a mare. Not surprising as have they played together as a centre 2 before? It changes every week.

Its like Bradley's defence but in midfield every week.

Poll: Who should take over from Jenkins?

The Official Burnley FC Versus Swansea City FC Premier League Match Thread on 15:46 - Nov 18 with 3246 viewslonglostjack

Missed that. Windows has decided to do some updates. Might just go to the pub and come back in an hour.

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

The Official Burnley FC Versus Swansea City FC Premier League Match Thread on 15:47 - Nov 18 with 3199 viewsjasper_T

The Official Burnley FC Versus Swansea City FC Premier League Match Thread on 15:44 - Nov 18 by LeonWasGod

To be fair Sanches is having a go. He's had some great touches and is always finding space and looking for the ball. He's the least if our problems.

Clucas and Fer having a mare. Not surprising as have they played together as a centre 2 before? It changes every week.

If Sanches had any sort of end product I might give him credit for that.
The Official Burnley FC Versus Swansea City FC Premier League Match Thread on 15:49 - Nov 18 with 3115 viewslondonlisa2001

The Official Burnley FC Versus Swansea City FC Premier League Match Thread on 15:42 - Nov 18 by TheResurrection

In fairness the easy pass from Ferwas a shocker. Rammed it 5 yards away from him.

Fer every time for that one. Not Clucas

My stream was behind Chris - was talking about the first goal.
The Official Burnley FC Versus Swansea City FC Premier League Match Thread on 15:49 - Nov 18 with 3098 viewsexiledclaseboy

Can we sack Clement at half time? Kaplan is there after all. That was beyond the pale in how unspeakably awful we were.

Poll: Tory leader

The Official Burnley FC Versus Swansea City FC Premier League Match Thread on 15:49 - Nov 18 with 3086 viewsWarwickHunt

Great decision to start without a DM...
Login to get fewer ads

The Official Burnley FC Versus Swansea City FC Premier League Match Thread on 15:49 - Nov 18 with 3082 viewsChippy69

How did we get so sh3t at basic football, it's normally a slow decline but we managed to do it with a fuc king big turbo shoved up our back door

They make us feel indebted For saving us from hell And then they put us through it It's time the bastards fell

The Official Burnley FC Versus Swansea City FC Premier League Match Thread on 15:49 - Nov 18 with 3075 viewsBobby_Fischer

The Official Burnley FC Versus Swansea City FC Premier League Match Thread on 15:47 - Nov 18 by jasper_T

If Sanches had any sort of end product I might give him credit for that.

He seems to always go that one step too far and inevitably loses the ball - there's a tidy player in there though.

Poll: Who should take over from Jenkins?

The Official Burnley FC Versus Swansea City FC Premier League Match Thread on 15:50 - Nov 18 with 3035 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Funny how we all thought that Clucas was best at his natural position.
The Official Burnley FC Versus Swansea City FC Premier League Match Thread on 15:50 - Nov 18 with 2994 viewslifelong

Lucky you’re not watching it...dreadful.
The Official Burnley FC Versus Swansea City FC Premier League Match Thread on 15:51 - Nov 18 with 2955 viewsjackportis

Building sandcastles worked then...

Jackportis the brand. “A gifted poster”, “planet swans have a real talent on their hands in the name of Jackportis” sky sports 2018. . JP fully supports posters of LBG, mx orientation and ethnic minority groups. Update - now fully supporting the pansexual community.

The Official Burnley FC Versus Swansea City FC Premier League Match Thread on 15:51 - Nov 18 with 2930 viewsPintado

Clement needs to go tonight, but bet he will still be here for next home game.

Freddy Kruger has very sharp nails

The Official Burnley FC Versus Swansea City FC Premier League Match Thread on 15:51 - Nov 18 with 2930 viewsjasper_T

The Official Burnley FC Versus Swansea City FC Premier League Match Thread on 15:49 - Nov 18 by Bobby_Fischer

He seems to always go that one step too far and inevitably loses the ball - there's a tidy player in there though.

I genuinely don't think there is, everyone's just been fooled by the hype.

He's been consistently useless since the Euros, and international football is hardly top level.
The Official Burnley FC Versus Swansea City FC Premier League Match Thread on 15:52 - Nov 18 with 2885 viewslondonlisa2001

They've had 7 on target to our none. 7! Burnley.

I'm not going to watch the Man City game - I'm going to stay in the bar.
The Official Burnley FC Versus Swansea City FC Premier League Match Thread on 15:52 - Nov 18 with 2883 viewsLoyal

Well fck me that went well ....

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

The Official Burnley FC Versus Swansea City FC Premier League Match Thread on 15:53 - Nov 18 with 2820 viewsAnotherJohn

We started off reasonably well, but all the usual failings soon came to the surface - error-prone in defence, no penetration in the final third, and midfield marker didn't follow his runner. I'm not sure that the team has the confidence to mount a fightback. Can't make my mind up about whether I want us to ship five so that Clement gets the bullet, or if there is the odd flickering of promise to suggest we could improve enough to survive.
The Official Burnley FC Versus Swansea City FC Premier League Match Thread on 15:53 - Nov 18 with 2807 viewsWarwickHunt

The Official Burnley FC Versus Swansea City FC Premier League Match Thread on 15:50 - Nov 18 by A_Fans_Dad

Missionary?
The Official Burnley FC Versus Swansea City FC Premier League Match Thread on 15:53 - Nov 18 with 2775 viewsMo_Wives

The Official Burnley FC Versus Swansea City FC Premier League Match Thread on 15:49 - Nov 18 by exiledclaseboy

Can we sack Clement at half time? Kaplan is there after all. That was beyond the pale in how unspeakably awful we were.

Can someone at least throw Leroy Fer at him?

Good luck, Mr Cooper

The Official Burnley FC Versus Swansea City FC Premier League Match Thread on 15:54 - Nov 18 with 2752 viewsTheResurrection

We've played some good football and much faster in parts of the first half but only in the second third. Nothing much has worked it's way into attacking areas apart from that one at the end.

Clement has to go. Why we waited until after the break I don't know.

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like
Poll: Is it time for the Trust to make change happen?

The Official Burnley FC Versus Swansea City FC Premier League Match Thread on 15:54 - Nov 18 with 2707 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

Clucas andy Fer before Ki

Just go ffs

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

The Official Burnley FC Versus Swansea City FC Premier League Match Thread on 15:55 - Nov 18 with 2698 viewssnork44

The Official Burnley FC Versus Swansea City FC Premier League Match Thread on 15:43 - Nov 18 by lifelong

We are fecking awful..sad to watch it.

I am just laughing, it is so pitiful, thank you Huwbert , it just shows your meddling has cost us relegation. Sacking Clement would be counterproductive either break the bank and get Anchelotti in as DOF to help out his protege ,at least we would have a proper Director of Football instead of that egotistical tw@t from Pontardawe!!!

Premier Snork now watching from the USA
Poll: What do you prefer on Planet Swans after a game?

The Official Burnley FC Versus Swansea City FC Premier League Match Thread on 15:55 - Nov 18 with 2688 viewstheloneranger

The Official Burnley FC Versus Swansea City FC Premier League Match Thread on 15:38 - Nov 18 by jasper_T

I don't care how jetlagged Ki might be, or how drunk Mesa is, they should both be playing ahead of Clucas, Fer and Sanches.

I don't know if it's true, but just had a message to say that Mesa is in the Black Boy in Killay watching Wales

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

The Official Burnley FC Versus Swansea City FC Premier League Match Thread on 15:55 - Nov 18 with 2655 viewsjack_lord

The Official Burnley FC Versus Swansea City FC Premier League Match Thread on 15:50 - Nov 18 by A_Fans_Dad

clucas is a player we never ever should be signing. How many good midfielders are there and we buy one from a relegated team.

While I am at it. Don't play Fer in the team ever again. Useless lazy twot, a skillful guy that is so full of himself he should run for American president.

There you go, sell two hugely important players and sign young loanees with added dross and that is where we are.

Swans to win 4-2 Bony 2 and Sanches 2.

Lord_Jack increasingly detached from the riches of kicking a ball
Poll: The E U : Stay or Leave

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024