Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official Burnley FC Versus Swansea City FC Premier League Match Thread 12:58 - Nov 16 with 61124 viewsjackharris

[Post edited 18 Nov 2017 14:09]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official Burnley FC Versus Swansea City FC Premier League Match Thread on 16:09 - Nov 18 with 3585 viewsOldjack

up goes the chant ,you greedy bastards get out of our club

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

The Official Burnley FC Versus Swansea City FC Premier League Match Thread on 16:10 - Nov 18 with 3572 viewsjasper_T

It's maddening watching CLucas stroll around midfield hiding from passes, pointing at his centrebacks to play pinpoint 30-40 yard balls.

Shelvey took a lot of shit for pointing and passing the buck but at least he actually wanted the ball.
The Official Burnley FC Versus Swansea City FC Premier League Match Thread on 16:10 - Nov 18 with 3571 viewsA_Fans_Dad

PC takes off Ayew a real trier, leaves Fer on and brings on Bony.
Was Ayew injured?
N/A. on 16:10 - Nov 18 with 3570 viewsHuw57

N/A.
[Post edited 18 Jul 2018 5:03]

Poll: Do you want the Irish to get through?

The Official Burnley FC Versus Swansea City FC Premier League Match Thread on 16:11 - Nov 18 with 3557 viewslonglostjack

The Official Burnley FC Versus Swansea City FC Premier League Match Thread on 16:09 - Nov 18 by Oldjack

up goes the chant ,you greedy bastards get out of our club

Loud and clear on my stream. Well done YJBs

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

The Official Burnley FC Versus Swansea City FC Premier League Match Thread on 16:11 - Nov 18 with 3554 viewsWarwickHunt

The Official Burnley FC Versus Swansea City FC Premier League Match Thread on 16:10 - Nov 18 by A_Fans_Dad

PC takes off Ayew a real trier, leaves Fer on and brings on Bony.
Was Ayew injured?

Only his pride.
The Official Burnley FC Versus Swansea City FC Premier League Match Thread on 16:11 - Nov 18 with 3546 viewsKinsey

The Official Burnley FC Versus Swansea City FC Premier League Match Thread on 16:09 - Nov 18 by westwalesed

It was a superb purchase, nice heavy porcelain, smooth curves and an all round classic look.

Also only £3.99 from TK Maxx!

That’s very competitive! Do they have more?
The Official Burnley FC Versus Swansea City FC Premier League Match Thread on 16:12 - Nov 18 with 3525 viewsA_Fans_Dad

The Official Burnley FC Versus Swansea City FC Premier League Match Thread on 16:03 - Nov 18 by jasper_T

Best decision making from a Swansea player all day.

Not if he is getting p!ssed.
Login to get fewer ads

The Official Burnley FC Versus Swansea City FC Premier League Match Thread on 16:13 - Nov 18 with 3478 viewsZut_Alors

If there's one player that sums up our recent team, it's Fer. He has some talent, but is soft and a show up one game in 5 type of player, with 2 relegations already to his name. He's also a Jenkins signing, who hardly showed great form while on loan. That he is comfortably picked in this team is a damning sign of how bad we are.
The Official Burnley FC Versus Swansea City FC Premier League Match Thread on 16:15 - Nov 18 with 3345 viewsJohnw102

Another great free kick!!! FFS

Never knew getting old would happen so quick!

The Official Burnley FC Versus Swansea City FC Premier League Match Thread on 16:16 - Nov 18 with 3296 viewsBobby_Fischer

F*ck we can't hit a barn door.

Poll: Who should take over from Jenkins?

The Official Burnley FC Versus Swansea City FC Premier League Match Thread on 16:17 - Nov 18 with 3244 viewsSmellyplumz

The Official Burnley FC Versus Swansea City FC Premier League Match Thread on 16:12 - Nov 18 by A_Fans_Dad

Not if he is getting p!ssed.

Why not, it's not like he'll get a game.

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."
Poll: Huw Jenkins

The Official Burnley FC Versus Swansea City FC Premier League Match Thread on 16:18 - Nov 18 with 3198 viewslidojack

It's depressing that we've looked so much better in this second half but still don't look like we're going to get a goal.
The Official Burnley FC Versus Swansea City FC Premier League Match Thread on 16:19 - Nov 18 with 3165 viewsWarwickHunt

The Official Burnley FC Versus Swansea City FC Premier League Match Thread on 16:16 - Nov 18 by Bobby_Fischer

F*ck we can't hit a barn door.

Clucas would struggle to hit the fûcking barn.
The Official Burnley FC Versus Swansea City FC Premier League Match Thread on 16:21 - Nov 18 with 3089 viewsairedale

I think that Bony is playing much better.
The Official Burnley FC Versus Swansea City FC Premier League Match Thread on 16:21 - Nov 18 with 3084 viewsA_Fans_Dad

The Official Burnley FC Versus Swansea City FC Premier League Match Thread on 16:19 - Nov 18 by WarwickHunt

George Biers takes a better dead ball than any of the 1st team.
Even if that is all he did he would improve the team.
The Official Burnley FC Versus Swansea City FC Premier League Match Thread on 16:21 - Nov 18 with 3082 viewscostalotta

The Official Burnley FC Versus Swansea City FC Premier League Match Thread on 15:58 - Nov 18 by icecoldjack

Clement is losing his job after this unless there is a drastic reaction.

Thoughts.

Cluless never passes forward when a backwards or square pass is on, Sanches is going mental with him and i can understand why.
Mawson, long ball merchant, thinks he's special but isn't
Tammy is frustrated as fook, along with Nathan,Naughton and Sanches he has at least tried .

Renato sanches is finally starting to show potential but the guy needs the ball at the right time, our players are far too slow in deed and thought and it's peeing ranato off big time, good half from him.

The first goal was a joke. Fer who has given away every square ball plays a pass a yard in front of Cluless, who has the gift of having zero anticipation , i've never seen a player react so slowly to a 30 yrd pass! Fer is however to blame.

We have 3 premier league players in the team on that showing.

Tammy
Renato
Fabianski

Hoping for a transformation in the 2 nd half, a drubbing and clement is gone,he may be gone anyway, it may explain the anguish of Sanches and Tammy actually, they look like they're playing for the manager, 2 really young players trying to do their best and help clement out.

The boys are trying but we just have too many championship level footballers to make a fist of it in the premier league these days.

Huws been building a very special squad fit for relegation. He's been building it for a few years now and phucked up last season and season before, but looks like he's finally achieved it.

Said it many times over the last few years we have signed too many players who are experienced relegation pros'. Too many to go along with the what little 'aging' quality we have. Its always going to end in one way and that will be down hill.
The Official Burnley FC Versus Swansea City FC Premier League Match Thread on 16:21 - Nov 18 with 3072 viewsBobby_Fischer

The Official Burnley FC Versus Swansea City FC Premier League Match Thread on 16:19 - Nov 18 by WarwickHunt

I'll see your barn and raise you the f*cking farm!

The Official Burnley FC Versus Swansea City FC Premier League Match Thread on 16:21 - Nov 18 with 3062 viewswestwalesed

The Official Burnley FC Versus Swansea City FC Premier League Match Thread on 16:11 - Nov 18 by longlostjack

Loud and clear on my stream. Well done YJBs

SO so good to hear this.

Well done YJB.

Poll: Live in a country with no internet?

The Official Burnley FC Versus Swansea City FC Premier League Match Thread on 16:21 - Nov 18 with 3038 viewsTheResurrection

Bony is making things happen.

our attacking is ten times better second half

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like
Poll: Is it time for the Trust to make change happen?

The Official Burnley FC Versus Swansea City FC Premier League Match Thread on 16:22 - Nov 18 with 3037 viewsA_Fans_Dad

The Official Burnley FC Versus Swansea City FC Premier League Match Thread on 16:21 - Nov 18 by airedale

I think that Bony is playing much better.

One of these days he will get a shot on target, it will depend then on where the goalkeeper is.
The Official Burnley FC Versus Swansea City FC Premier League Match Thread on 16:22 - Nov 18 with 3031 viewswestwalesed

The Official Burnley FC Versus Swansea City FC Premier League Match Thread on 16:11 - Nov 18 by Kinsey

That’s very competitive! Do they have more?

In Haverfordwest they did!

Poll: Live in a country with no internet?

The Official Burnley FC Versus Swansea City FC Premier League Match Thread on 16:24 - Nov 18 with 2904 viewsKinsey

The Official Burnley FC Versus Swansea City FC Premier League Match Thread on 16:22 - Nov 18 by westwalesed

In Haverfordwest they did!

Fab. I have a habit of breaking mine. I’ll buy 3!
The Official Burnley FC Versus Swansea City FC Premier League Match Thread on 16:25 - Nov 18 with 2879 viewsBobby_Fischer

The Official Burnley FC Versus Swansea City FC Premier League Match Thread on 16:21 - Nov 18 by TheResurrection

Bony is making things happen.

our attacking is ten times better second half

Agreed, hes solid defending corners as well.

His shooting is apeshit but I can let that go as he hasn't played for a while.

The Official Burnley FC Versus Swansea City FC Premier League Match Thread on 16:25 - Nov 18 with 2867 viewsswan65split

we must be bad to be losing to this rubbish side.
i am finding watching rain run down the window more exciting than the shyte on display
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024