Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Liverpool supplying the drugs 16:25 - Nov 16 with 1216 viewsDarran

Shocking stuff.

http://www.walesonline.co.uk/news/local-news/police-swoop-car-seize-1kg-13907790

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Liverpool supplying the drugs on 18:07 - Nov 16 with 1158 viewsdickythorpe

Rio, Les, anton
Liverpool supplying the drugs on 18:08 - Nov 16 with 1155 viewsmax936

Yeah cause the drugs never come here from anywhere else do they ffs, fukme www.obsessed,com

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Liverpool supplying the drugs on 18:08 - Nov 16 with 1154 viewsCooperman

Liverpool supplying the drugs on 18:07 - Nov 16 by dickythorpe

Rio, Les, anton

& Franz.

Poll: Your confectionery tub of choice

Liverpool supplying the drugs on 09:34 - Nov 17 with 1037 viewswhoflungdung

Indeed

NEATH IS A PARADISE ON EARTH

obsessed

Poll: Is it Spa or spa

Liverpool supplying the drugs on 10:42 - Nov 17 with 1014 viewsPapaLazarou

Liverpool supplying the drugs on 18:08 - Nov 16 by max936

Yeah cause the drugs never come here from anywhere else do they ffs, fukme www.obsessed,com

I think you'll find that when it comes to South Wales, they rarely do come from anywhere else. Huge chain, which are fabulous boys in blue are doing a very good job of trying to stop...
Liverpool supplying the drugs on 10:49 - Nov 17 with 1006 viewsswanjackal

Liverpool supplying the drugs on 10:42 - Nov 17 by PapaLazarou

I think you'll find that when it comes to South Wales, they rarely do come from anywhere else. Huge chain, which are fabulous boys in blue are doing a very good job of trying to stop...

That is fairly true, I know the supply of most drugs where I was brought up used to come from two places, Liverpool and Birmingham.

Witnessed a couple of large scouse men turn up at a local pub where I was having a few afternoon sherbets playing pool , order a couple of cokes (the fizzy kind), asked a few questions with the elder locals about a couple of known local dealers in the area, left and were later pulled over by the police with a large amount of money, a lot of cocaine, and a couple of shotguns.
[Post edited 17 Nov 2017 10:55]

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Hypocritically hypocritical !

Liverpool supplying the drugs on 10:54 - Nov 17 with 999 viewsLoyal

Someone needs to have a word.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Liverpool supplying the drugs on 14:11 - Nov 17 with 911 viewsmax936

Liverpool supplying the drugs on 10:42 - Nov 17 by PapaLazarou

Not doubting that for one minute, but Darran trawls through the web looking for anything Liverpool related to post up, to keep up his agenda, WFD could be living in Bournemouth but Daz would still try his ultimate best to search for somin negative to post it’s the way he rolls

Login to get fewer ads

Liverpool supplying the drugs on 15:47 - Nov 17 with 884 viewsBobby_Fischer

Liverpool supplying the drugs on 14:11 - Nov 17 by max936

Not doubting that for one minute, but Darran trawls through the web looking for anything Liverpool related to post up, to keep up his agenda, WFD could be living in Bournemouth but Daz would still try his ultimate best to search for somin negative to post it’s the way he rolls

Bournemouth Echo: Tyre slasher targets the same three vehicles TWICE in just weeks!

http://www.bournemouthecho.co.uk/news/15668279.Tyre_slasher_targets_the_same_thr

Poll: Who should take over from Jenkins?

Liverpool supplying the drugs on 16:02 - Nov 17 with 872 viewsmax936

Liverpool supplying the drugs on 15:47 - Nov 17 by Bobby_Fischer

Bournemouth Echo: Tyre slasher targets the same three vehicles TWICE in just weeks!

http://www.bournemouthecho.co.uk/news/15668279.Tyre_slasher_targets_the_same_thr

That’s a scoucer living there it’s bound to be and l bet the cars a Bentley

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024