Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
see the Liverpool threads keep coming then 09:39 - Nov 17 with 3430 viewswhoflungdung

Even when ignored.

Incredible

I hope DARRAN S acolytes avoid travelling for any games because its such a vile place . There again ,the arch hypocrite might come up again and stay in the most expensive hotel coming up in a fookn BENTLEY .

YEAH, I BIT

Poll: Is it Spa or spa

see the Liverpool threads keep coming then on 09:54 - Nov 17 with 3420 viewsMillJack

And you've started another one. Great stuff.
see the Liverpool threads keep coming then on 10:44 - Nov 17 with 3378 viewslifelong

I don’t think Darran would be silly enough to drive his Bentley to Liverpool.
see the Liverpool threads keep coming then on 10:44 - Nov 17 with 3378 viewswhoflungdung

Well, I've ignored him for weeks yet he carries on .nobody does owt.he posts what he wants .

He derails every thread

He insults ritually

He enjoys getting me to bite,it s what gives meaning to his existence so I ll help him through the day as I'm a good Christian boy by doing so .

I can assure you he ll put his Bang and Olufson on mute while he replies with semi erect cock in hand

see the Liverpool threads keep coming then on 10:48 - Nov 17 with 3374 viewsHighjack

see the Liverpool threads keep coming then on 10:44 - Nov 17 by whoflungdung

Well, I've ignored him for weeks yet he carries on .nobody does owt.he posts what he wants .

He derails every thread

He insults ritually

He enjoys getting me to bite,it s what gives meaning to his existence so I ll help him through the day as I'm a good Christian boy by doing so .

I can assure you he ll put his Bang and Olufson on mute while he replies with semi erect cock in hand

How can he type if he's got his cock in his hand? Unless he uses his cock to press the buttons, I just hope he wipes his keyboard down afterwards.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

see the Liverpool threads keep coming then on 10:50 - Nov 17 with 3372 viewsswanjackal

see the Liverpool threads keep coming then on 10:48 - Nov 17 by Highjack

How can he type if he's got his cock in his hand? Unless he uses his cock to press the buttons, I just hope he wipes his keyboard down afterwards.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Hypocritically hypocritical !

see the Liverpool threads keep coming then on 11:01 - Nov 17 with 3363 viewswhoflungdung

It's easy

see the Liverpool threads keep coming then on 11:05 - Nov 17 with 3353 viewsDarran

see the Liverpool threads keep coming then on 10:44 - Nov 17 by whoflungdung

He derails every thread

He insults ritually

Ive got a busy day today so I won’t be around much so can I just say.......

Calm down! Calm down!

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

see the Liverpool threads keep coming then on 14:15 - Nov 17 with 3261 viewsmax936

see the Liverpool threads keep coming then on 10:44 - Nov 17 by lifelong

I don’t think Darran would be silly enough to drive his Bentley to Liverpool.

Have you been in it Rog? to pretentious for me although l have sat in it and had my piccy taken
[Post edited 17 Nov 2017 14:18]

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Login to get fewer ads

see the Liverpool threads keep coming then on 14:35 - Nov 17 with 3236 viewswhoflungdung

Not sure if I could turn up at a polling station in such a grotesque vehicle

Liverpool no worse Roger and you know it so change the record eh

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024