Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
NDA Agreement 09:47 - Nov 17 with 2550 viewsVetchfielder

Could Phil, Matt or Ux please clarify something in relation to the NDA.

It has been stated that Board Members are currently inhibited from going into the exact detail of the deal's amended terms yet it has also been stated that the Trust will come back to members for consultation before the new terms are accepted. At that point the Trust would have to give us details of the amended terms.

So what it is that makes it OK to talk to us about the new terms in say a few weeks time when it's not OK to talk about them now? What needs to happen in order that the NDA is no longer binding on the Trust?

Proud to have been one of the 231

NDA Agreement on 10:05 - Nov 17 with 2536 viewsTheResurrection

When the terms of the deal are finalised by the relevant legal parties, but before being signed, and if they are different to what was initially proposed.

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like
Poll: Is it time for the Trust to make change happen?

NDA Agreement on 10:12 - Nov 17 with 2527 viewsmax936

NDA Agreement on 10:05 - Nov 17 by TheResurrection

When the terms of the deal are finalised by the relevant legal parties, but before being signed, and if they are different to what was initially proposed.

Lots hope that those involved in the deal at the Trust don't force their will and get the deal done though, especially if they see things in their eyes as a trivial matter so to speak if that did happen what recourse would we have then?

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

NDA Agreement on 10:28 - Nov 17 with 2498 viewsTheResurrection

NDA Agreement on 10:12 - Nov 17 by max936

Lots hope that those involved in the deal at the Trust don't force their will and get the deal done though, especially if they see things in their eyes as a trivial matter so to speak if that did happen what recourse would we have then?

I think the fuss this has all made the remaining Trust Board should immediately call a halt to the deal, end the ridiculous NDA and communicate to their members.

All this is currently doing is causing more un-needed chaos and casting suspicion in lots of directions.

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like
Poll: Is it time for the Trust to make change happen?

NDA Agreement on 10:36 - Nov 17 with 2479 viewsmax936

NDA Agreement on 10:28 - Nov 17 by TheResurrection

I think the fuss this has all made the remaining Trust Board should immediately call a halt to the deal, end the ridiculous NDA and communicate to their members.

All this is currently doing is causing more un-needed chaos and casting suspicion in lots of directions.

True, but if some of the senior officers in the Trust have been blinded by the "goodwill" of the majority owners and sellouts who knows what they may do, NDA is ridiculous as you say, as they have fans paying into the Trust that's supposed to oversea the safe running of the club so most things should be out in the open to those fans that pay into it, that should be a given.

NDA Agreement on 11:48 - Nov 17 with 2391 viewsjack247

NDA Agreement on 10:36 - Nov 17 by max936

True, but if some of the senior officers in the Trust have been blinded by the "goodwill" of the majority owners and sellouts who knows what they may do, NDA is ridiculous as you say, as they have fans paying into the Trust that's supposed to oversea the safe running of the club so most things should be out in the open to those fans that pay into it, that should be a given.

I’m not legally minded, but the trust is the shareholder, not the trust board. I can’t see how all this information can be withheld from trust members.
NDA Agreement on 11:58 - Nov 17 with 2376 viewsmonmouth

NDA Agreement on 11:48 - Nov 17 by jack247

I’m not legally minded, but the trust is the shareholder, not the trust board. I can’t see how all this information can be withheld from trust members.

Think of the boards of say SSE and Npower discussing the details of their proposed merger agreements. Those won't be made public until the agreed proposal is ready for a vote.

This is the same principle in terms of your scenario.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

NDA Agreement on 13:04 - Nov 17 with 2274 viewsswanforthemoney

NDA Agreement on 11:58 - Nov 17 by monmouth

Think of the boards of say SSE and Npower discussing the details of their proposed merger agreements. Those won't be made public until the agreed proposal is ready for a vote.

Nice analogy.

I stand in the North Stand

NDA Agreement on 13:23 - Nov 17 with 2247 viewsmax936

Similar yes but the Trust Board members aren’t sorely the share holders we all are, they’re supposedly “guardians “ acting on our behalf, which we pay in money every year to support.
There is a big difference for me there Monny l agree that not everything should or can be broadcast though, but we’re feeding off crumbs at the minute.
[Post edited 17 Nov 2017 13:26]

Login to get fewer ads

NDA Agreement on 14:38 - Nov 17 with 2166 viewsjack247

Yeah kind of the same and nicely illustrates why it may not be practical.

We are talking about the other shareholders trying to change the terms of a deal trust members had voted for and three trust board members resigning in the wake of that. Yet we are not allowed to know the changes to the sale or the reasons for the resignations.

Even taking my football fan glasses off, this isn’t really comparable
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024