Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Places to watch away games in town or Mumbles 13:32 - Nov 17 with 5097 viewsdeanscfc

If anyone knows anywhere that will be showing the game on Sat could you PM me please...

Cheers
Places to watch away games in town or Mumbles on 15:08 - Nov 17 with 5025 viewsmax936

You’re not gonna get any definitive answers on that on here Dean, they are about but it’s a case of asking people when you’re out and about, spies everywhere especially on t’internet.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Places to watch away games in town or Mumbles on 15:39 - Nov 17 with 4996 viewsMrSwerve

Joe's ice cream has a special back room with plenty of booze and strippers that will serve you a lovely nut North Pole, and they also show the game.

Poll: Decision day - who wins the PL title?

Places to watch away games in town or Mumbles on 15:42 - Nov 17 with 4985 viewsairedale

Places to watch away games in town or Mumbles on 15:39 - Nov 17 by MrSwerve

Joe's ice cream has a special back room with plenty of booze and strippers that will serve you a lovely nut North Pole, and they also show the game.

Depends on whether there's a poker game on though.
Places to watch away games in town or Mumbles on 15:43 - Nov 17 with 4986 viewsmax936

Just nut or Chocolate and nuts

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Places to watch away games in town or Mumbles on 15:44 - Nov 17 with 4984 viewsBobby_Fischer

You have to ask for a "Hazelnut Fudge, I like extra fudge" to prove you are not a spy though.

Poll: Who should take over from Jenkins?

Places to watch away games in town or Mumbles on 15:51 - Nov 17 with 4976 viewsdeanscfc

Places to watch away games in town or Mumbles on 15:08 - Nov 17 by max936

You’re not gonna get any definitive answers on that on here Dean, they are about but it’s a case of asking people when you’re out and about, spies everywhere especially on t’internet.

Ha. Yeah i understand that..hence why i asked if someone could private message if possible..i've made stressed posts on here following defeats for long enough that hopefully nobody thinks i'm a 'spy' :)

Still no better off on this...so if anyone can help? :/
Places to watch away games in town or Mumbles on 10:43 - Nov 18 with 4678 viewsdeanscfc

One last try...
Places to watch away games in town or Mumbles on 12:38 - Nov 18 with 4570 viewsSTID2017

Places to watch away games in town or Mumbles on 10:43 - Nov 18 by deanscfc

One last try...

Unless you definitely want to go to a local hostelry, then you're better off paying for Flawless for a month at the cost of a couple of pints.
Get the boys round to watch it with you and have a few cans in the house and you're sorted

"Sanity and happiness are an impossible combination" - Mark Twain
Poll: Who Would You Want As Captain For Swans ?

Login to get fewer ads

Places to watch away games in town or Mumbles on 12:43 - Nov 18 with 4563 viewsLoyal

Places to watch away games in town or Mumbles on 10:43 - Nov 18 by deanscfc

One last try...

Sprinkle some nuts on your bell and scream loudly. 👍

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Places to watch away games in town or Mumbles on 13:29 - Nov 18 with 4539 viewsjackal

That's only on a Sundae.
Places to watch away games in town or Mumbles on 13:34 - Nov 18 with 4534 viewsairedale

Places to watch away games in town or Mumbles on 12:43 - Nov 18 by Loyal

Sprinkle some nuts on your bell and scream loudly. 👍

Then he can shout 'I scream,'

Geddit?
Places to watch away games in town or Mumbles on 07:15 - Nov 19 with 4344 viewsSTID2017

Places to watch away games in town or Mumbles on 12:38 - Nov 18 by STID2017

Unless you definitely want to go to a local hostelry, then you're better off paying for Flawless for a month at the cost of a couple of pints.
Get the boys round to watch it with you and have a few cans in the house and you're sorted

On my post it had "Abuse reported" ???????????????????
Please explain .......

"Sanity and happiness are an impossible combination" - Mark Twain
Poll: Who Would You Want As Captain For Swans ?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024