Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
US navy Pilot uses Jet trail to draw an old boy... 19:21 - Nov 17 with 4031 viewsDan_Swan

Must have taken something to pull this off....

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/42032629

Still following Dr's orders!

US navy Pilot uses Jet trail to draw an old boy... on 21:27 - Nov 17 with 3968 viewsjack2jack

You'd have a job to pull off something that big!
US navy Pilot uses Jet trail to draw an old boy... on 23:15 - Nov 17 with 3891 viewsswanforthemoney

US navy Pilot uses Jet trail to draw an old boy... on 21:27 - Nov 17 by jack2jack

You'd have a job to pull off something that big!

Must have been hard

I stand in the North Stand

US navy Pilot uses Jet trail to draw an old boy... on 00:18 - Nov 18 with 3873 viewsJethroJack

Takes some balls to try something like that.

US navy Pilot uses Jet trail to draw an old boy... on 00:22 - Nov 18 with 3870 viewsLeonWasGod

It's not a jet trail, it's deliberate spraying of mind control drugs by THE AUTHORITIES.

And here's Redneck Pete to "prove" it

US navy Pilot uses Jet trail to draw an old boy... on 00:42 - Nov 18 with 3858 viewsLeonWasGod

I can imagine the pilot getting a public slap over the knuckles but free beers for the rest of the year.

US navy Pilot uses Jet trail to draw an old boy... on 03:54 - Nov 18 with 3834 viewsEbo

8/10 for effort although he left out the japs eye.

Thank you, goodnight and bollocks
Poll: What couldn't you live without?

US navy Pilot uses Jet trail to draw an old boy... on 09:14 - Nov 18 with 3765 viewsLohengrin

US navy Pilot uses Jet trail to draw an old boy... on 03:54 - Nov 18 by Ebo

8/10 for effort although he left out the japs eye.

There's a lot of that going about, Ebs..

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

US navy Pilot uses Jet trail to draw an old boy... on 09:23 - Nov 18 with 3751 viewsMo_Wives

US navy Pilot uses Jet trail to draw an old boy... on 09:14 - Nov 18 by Lohengrin

There's a lot of that going about, Ebs..

That looks like the end result of the most severe 'ultimate wedgie' performed on a jock strap.

I walk around gun on waist, chip on my shoulder Till I bust a clip in your face, pussy, this beef ain't over

Login to get fewer ads

US navy Pilot uses Jet trail to draw an old boy... on 09:33 - Nov 18 with 3745 viewsLohengrin

US navy Pilot uses Jet trail to draw an old boy... on 09:23 - Nov 18 by Mo_Wives

That looks like the end result of the most severe 'ultimate wedgie' performed on a jock strap.

You've seen Endurance, Mo. It's what passes for light entertainment in Nippon.

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

US navy Pilot uses Jet trail to draw an old boy... on 10:05 - Nov 18 with 3725 viewsMo_Wives

US navy Pilot uses Jet trail to draw an old boy... on 09:33 - Nov 18 by Lohengrin

You've seen Endurance, Mo. It's what passes for light entertainment in Nippon.

TBF, when you see their entertainment, you can't help but fear their P.O.W camps.

I walk around gun on waist, chip on my shoulder Till I bust a clip in your face, pussy, this beef ain't over

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2018