Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Cork 15:31 - Nov 18 with 8070 viewsgolly47

Absolute sh1te isnt he.

Poll: What was worse?

Cork on 18:27 - Nov 18 with 3129 viewsskettyparkherbert

Cork on 17:15 - Nov 18 by Bloodyhills

Cork is a journeyman prem player. Burnley are a team unlike our lot and he would probably looked pretty poor if he had played for us today.

He may be a journeyman player but he is the exact type of player we need right now.

He at least gives his all to the cause unlike our lot of shisters.I thought he was our most consistent holding midfielder last season and whoever made the decision to sell him for £10 mil needs shagging especially when we paid double for Sam Clueless including our 2nd choice left back King.

You couldn't make this shit up.
Cork on 21:53 - Nov 18 with 3013 viewsPentyrchJack

He took his goal well with a free run and free header.......shocking defending (lack of)! Clement can't even organise the back 4 which he managed to do last season.

Poll: Fox Hunting - what do you think?

Cork on 22:29 - Nov 18 with 2990 viewscastlejack

He was on th3 winning side today, scored th3 goal and is playing for a top six team at the moment.

That’s why he’s smiling, and we’re all on hear having a right faking moan.

We’d be in a far better position if we had kept him and not replaced him with that dickhead from Hull, not to mention the extra millions in the bank for those greedy yanks, I bet they were sitting there today wondering about all those lost dollars

Poll: Next Swans manager

Cork on 14:52 - Nov 20 with 2849 viewsLandore_Jack

Of the decision to sell him, and going on to pick up international honours, he added: "I think it maybe wasn’t his (Clement's) decision.

"They bought me for £1.5million, the bid came in from Burnley, which was a lot more than they paid, and they were obviously trying to raise money to bring more midfield players in.

“He said to me, ‘look, you’ll probably play more games there, the club will probably accept the bid, what do you want to do?’.

“As soon as he said it, I thought ‘yeah, why not?’.

http://www.walesonline.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/candid-ex-swansea-city

#backtojack

Cork on 15:14 - Nov 20 with 2832 viewsjasper_T

Why the fck do they plaster their site in videos and music? I'm just trying to read a story ffs.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024