Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Pulis In 15:55 - Nov 18 with 7144 viewsDaggyjack

Next Swans manager, just what we need.
Pulis In on 16:49 - Nov 18 with 1462 viewsSmellyplumz

Pulis In on 16:46 - Nov 18 by LeonWasGod

Other managers are available. It's not a choice between Clement and Pullis

Ok so you think Jenkins going to bring in? Leon with pat Sharp as assistant. The biggest problem is hj we all know that.

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."
Poll: Huw Jenkins

Pulis In on 16:49 - Nov 18 with 1459 viewsmagicdaps10

A good manager, a manager who is capable of saving us will cost money........more than our board are willing to pay without having a 100% guarantee of survival.

We have been in this position now, going into our third season.......we could learn from those mistakes or we will eventually get caught out, the latter is what will happen.

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

Pulis In on 16:52 - Nov 18 with 1450 viewsPintado

Rather Fat Sam than Pulis

Freddy Kruger has very sharp nails

Pulis In on 17:02 - Nov 18 with 1397 viewsSTID2017

Don't mind either Big Sam, Pulis or Koeman.
First thing needs to happen - PC has to go tonight though

"Sanity and happiness are an impossible combination" - Mark Twain
Poll: Who Would You Want As Captain For Swans ?

Pulis In on 17:08 - Nov 18 with 1371 viewsjacabertawe

Rodgers. Give him what he wants, but get him in.

Britishness...is a political synonym for Englishness which extends English culture over the Scots, the Welsh, and the Irish. - Gwynfor Evans

N/A. on 17:10 - Nov 18 with 1365 viewsHuw57

N/A.
[Post edited 18 Jul 2018 5:04]

Poll: Do you want the Irish to get through?

Pulis In on 17:15 - Nov 18 with 1345 viewsChippy69

Pulis In on 16:29 - Nov 18 by Phil_S

To appoint Pulis would be a message that we are happy to just survive here every season

Would we want that or would a return to the style which we once enjoyed be more beneficial even if it meant relegation?

To do that phill we really need to get to the main problem (Hugh I am Swansea city Jenkins)
and banish this power mad, greedy ,self important ,b$stard as soon as possible

They make us feel indebted For saving us from hell And then they put us through it It's time the bastards fell

Pulis In on 17:20 - Nov 18 with 1324 viewsjacabertawe

Pulis In on 17:15 - Nov 18 by Chippy69

To do that phill we really need to get to the main problem (Hugh I am Swansea city Jenkins)
and banish this power mad, greedy ,self important ,b$stard as soon as possible

To go for Pulis would be a clear indication that we have absolutely no ambition.

Britishness...is a political synonym for Englishness which extends English culture over the Scots, the Welsh, and the Irish. - Gwynfor Evans

Login to get fewer ads

Pulis In on 17:25 - Nov 18 with 1310 viewsChippy69

Pulis In on 17:20 - Nov 18 by jacabertawe

To go for Pulis would be a clear indication that we have absolutely no ambition.

I don't think we have the funds to go for anyone.
We are fecked with a capital F

They make us feel indebted For saving us from hell And then they put us through it It's time the bastards fell

Pulis In on 17:48 - Nov 18 with 1270 viewsfishman

No to Fat Sam,No to Pullis and No to Pardew ,
No,No and thrice NO !

A manager who gets us back to actually playing football ,if its in the Championship so be it ,but please ,lets just get back to something that that we were ,at one time ,very good at ,FOOTBALL
Pulis In on 17:54 - Nov 18 with 1255 viewslondonlisa2001

To appoint Pulis would be a message that we are happy to just survive here every season

Would we want that or would a return to the style which we once enjoyed be more beneficial even if it meant relegation?

No, we sent out that message the second we sold the club to a bunch of Private Equity investors who only wanted to keep the club up as cheaply as they could until the next TV deal when they could sell it at a profit.

Clement out. Jenkins out. Or it's Premier League, over and out.
Pulis In on 18:02 - Nov 18 with 1223 viewsporthcawljax

Pulis In on 16:34 - Nov 18 by exiledclaseboy

Brendan f*cking Rodgers.

We had our chance to get him back and f*cked it up as usual.

Poll: Who would you pick for Swansea's goal stopper?

Pulis In on 19:10 - Nov 18 with 1146 viewsDaggyjack

Pulis In on 17:20 - Nov 18 by jacabertawe

And based on the past 3 seasons, you think that the club has ambition??
Wake up and smell the coffee mate, no ambition at this club other than to sell out.
Pulis In on 19:11 - Nov 18 with 1142 viewsjacabertawe

Pulis In on 18:02 - Nov 18 by porthcawljax

We had our chance to get him back and f*cked it up as usual.

Jenkins personally effed it up.
I know what you are saying with the collective "we", but HJ must be singled out personally for our plight and then this repeated ad nauseam.

Pulis In on 19:24 - Nov 18 with 1114 viewsjack2jack

Anything a possible,but it's my opinion the likes of Pulis and Koeman know how this club works, and what a stranglehold HJ has.Im guessing it'll be another rookie,who's prepared to take his chance on managing in the Premier, an so it goes on and on.Fvck I'm bored with this.
Pulis In on 19:33 - Nov 18 with 1102 viewsPrivate_Partz

I would be happy to put up with some some anti Christ football for a couple of years if it meant us keeping our status. Managers don't last that long. We can rebuild after we have stabilised and Pullis has gone. These are desperate times.
I doubt he would come here anyway as he has a better squad at WBA with a better chance of staying up. Also I doubt HJ would shell out for him.

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

Pulis In on 19:47 - Nov 18 with 1083 viewsYossarian

I think people just have to come to terms with the fact that decisions are not made for primarily football reasons anymore- they are ALL made for financial reasons. The Yanks think the6 can run the Swans on virtually zero 8nvestment on the playing squad because it is the most inefficient form of spending on their opinion. The6 will invest 8n the stadium because it gives them value to an ventral re-sale ,but their bargain basement spending on players has ripped the guts out of the club. That, coupled with hilariously incompetent work in the Academy and U21s means we are up shite creek, with little prospect of retaining our PL status. Once 2 had a club to be proud of - but stupendously incompetent management and lack of a genuine strategic vision other than keeping costs to an absolute minimum each year has killed us. We are left with the absurdit6 of paying fantastic wages to a group of players who wouldn’t have got anywhere near the Rodgers, Laudrup and Monk teams- now what does that suggest? To me it suggests we’ve been going steadily downhill for the last 4 seasons and it’s finally caught up with us. Jenkins knew it, and bullshitted everyone in order to get the payout for him and the other sellouts. We’ve just got to wait for this to properly unravel and start again. For that, we need a strong Trust- so I would urge everyone to join and brace yourselves for a bumpy ride.

"Yossarian- the very sight of the name made him shudder.There were so many esses in it. It just had to be subversive" (Catch 22)

Pulis In on 19:48 - Nov 18 with 1080 viewsunion_jack

Pulis In on 19:33 - Nov 18 by Private_Partz

I would be happy to put up with some some anti Christ football for a couple of years if it meant us keeping our status. Managers don't last that long. We can rebuild after we have stabilised and Pullis has gone. These are desperate times.
I doubt he would come here anyway as he has a better squad at WBA with a better chance of staying up. Also I doubt HJ would shell out for him.

It's not just the shelling out. Pulls would make Jenkins so insecure that it's a non-starter.

It will be a rookie, one that Jenkins can bully I reckon.

We're on a very steep descent at the moment. The only thing in our favour is there's still time. That won't last for much longer though.

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

Pulis In on 20:01 - Nov 18 with 1045 viewsjasfan

Pulis In on 19:47 - Nov 18 by Yossarian

I think people just have to come to terms with the fact that decisions are not made for primarily football reasons anymore- they are ALL made for financial reasons. The Yanks think the6 can run the Swans on virtually zero 8nvestment on the playing squad because it is the most inefficient form of spending on their opinion. The6 will invest 8n the stadium because it gives them value to an ventral re-sale ,but their bargain basement spending on players has ripped the guts out of the club. That, coupled with hilariously incompetent work in the Academy and U21s means we are up shite creek, with little prospect of retaining our PL status. Once 2 had a club to be proud of - but stupendously incompetent management and lack of a genuine strategic vision other than keeping costs to an absolute minimum each year has killed us. We are left with the absurdit6 of paying fantastic wages to a group of players who wouldn’t have got anywhere near the Rodgers, Laudrup and Monk teams- now what does that suggest? To me it suggests we’ve been going steadily downhill for the last 4 seasons and it’s finally caught up with us. Jenkins knew it, and bullshitted everyone in order to get the payout for him and the other sellouts. We’ve just got to wait for this to properly unravel and start again. For that, we need a strong Trust- so I would urge everyone to join and brace yourselves for a bumpy ride.

That's basically it. Any decisions will be taken to align with the American owner's strategy.

I agree that we need a strong Supporters Trust. One that decides to take legal action with the aim of obtaining as much cash as possible to use in the future.
[Post edited 18 Nov 2017 20:09]
Pulis In on 20:11 - Nov 18 with 1028 viewsPrivate_Partz

Pulis In on 19:48 - Nov 18 by union_jack

It's not just the shelling out. Pulls would make Jenkins so insecure that it's a non-starter.

It will be a rookie, one that Jenkins can bully I reckon.

We're on a very steep descent at the moment. The only thing in our favour is there's still time. That won't last for much longer though.

A very good and important point that I agree with 100%

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

Pulis In on 20:48 - Nov 18 with 983 viewscastlejack

Pulis In on 16:09 - Nov 18 by WarwickHunt

He's from Newputt and apparently has a Bristol Rovers tattoo on his arse.

Perhaps Clement from his Real Madrid days has Real Arse on his arse

Poll: Next Swans manager

Pulis In on 21:00 - Nov 18 with 948 viewsRevJames

Pulis In on 16:39 - Nov 18 by STID2017

If we go down we'll sink like a stone.
We have to stay up - end of

Breaking news......

We are sinking. With the current set up, it is inevitable that we will be relegated.

Do you think that the Board, Manager and players are capable of turning this around?
Pulis In on 21:06 - Nov 18 with 932 viewsCroftyjack

Pulis In on 19:47 - Nov 18 by Yossarian

Guess you were angry and in a rush posting this but try and tap the right keys as you seem to like numbers..thought it was hidden code, careful with the fat fingers mate
Pulis In on 21:07 - Nov 18 with 930 viewsharryhpalmer

Rather De Boer than Koeman.

Oscar Garcia would be a left-field option if he's available and healthy.

Barca-boy. Knows the British game, and speaks the lingo.

100% no to Pulis or Allardici.

I see a certain Italian is free at the moment - and possibly still be paid by the club!

Poll: Who do you want as next Manager?

Pulis In on 21:56 - Nov 18 with 896 viewsYossarian

Pulis In on 21:06 - Nov 18 by Croftyjack

Guess you were angry and in a rush posting this but try and tap the right keys as you seem to like numbers..thought it was hidden code, careful with the fat fingers mate

Aye, I was angry- and I couldn’t find my feckin glasses. Never mind, I’ll get my marker out for your next post!

"Yossarian- the very sight of the name made him shudder.There were so many esses in it. It just had to be subversive" (Catch 22)

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024