Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
ENOUGH IS ENOUGH!!!! 16:09 - Nov 18 with 3453 viewsmagicdaps10

Get rid of Clement, as it stands we are going down with a whimper at best.

It might not be any better but it cant be any worse.

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

ENOUGH IS ENOUGH!!!! on 16:16 - Nov 18 with 3405 viewsnierika

Should have happened in the international break. He has lost the team and is showing no signs of turning it around.
ENOUGH IS ENOUGH!!!! on 16:24 - Nov 18 with 3327 viewsporthcawljax

Agreed Clement is too 'nice'. These players need a good kick up the anus.

Poll: Who would you pick for Swansea's goal stopper?

ENOUGH IS ENOUGH!!!! on 16:53 - Nov 18 with 3107 viewsPatchesOHoulihan

ENOUGH IS ENOUGH!!!! on 16:24 - Nov 18 by porthcawljax

Agreed Clement is too 'nice'. These players need a good kick up the anus.

Not sure if it's because he's too nice

More like because he doesn't have a clue how to manage a team

This is Patches O'Houlihan saying "Take care of your balls, and they'll take care of you."

ENOUGH IS ENOUGH!!!! on 16:58 - Nov 18 with 2998 viewsBloodyhills

ENOUGH IS ENOUGH!!!! on 16:53 - Nov 18 by PatchesOHoulihan

Not sure if it's because he's too nice

More like because he doesn't have a clue how to manage a team

Yes, he doesn't have a clue how to set up a team to create.

Poll: Who wants the Swans to lose games get relegated to get rid of Huw and the yanks.

ENOUGH IS ENOUGH!!!! on 17:00 - Nov 18 with 2937 viewsLeonWasGod

Sadly I agree. I hate the short-termism, but there's no sign he's taking us anywhere other than down with a whimper.

The only excuse is that a lot of our players aren't good enough. We'll never score many with players like Ayew, Dyer, Narsingh. Tammy is still learning and Wilf barely kicked a ball for 2 years. But they can be better than they are showing.

It was so predictable too (as most on here pointed out repeatedly at the time).
ENOUGH IS ENOUGH!!!! on 17:03 - Nov 18 with 2877 viewsicecoldjack

I was hoping he would turn the corner but it ain't gonna happen, he's gonna be sacked IMO.

Tammy and Renato seem to play for him at least, i thought the football wasn't that bad today but we are clueless in the final 3 rd and he clearly can't solve that problem, he therefore needs to go i'm afraid .
ENOUGH IS ENOUGH!!!! on 17:10 - Nov 18 with 2780 viewsjackthepeg

ENOUGH IS ENOUGH!!!! on 17:03 - Nov 18 by icecoldjack

I was hoping he would turn the corner but it ain't gonna happen, he's gonna be sacked IMO.

Tammy and Renato seem to play for him at least, i thought the football wasn't that bad today but we are clueless in the final 3 rd and he clearly can't solve that problem, he therefore needs to go i'm afraid .

So the 2 players who were showing some commitment, are not even OUR players
ENOUGH IS ENOUGH!!!! on 17:11 - Nov 18 with 2751 viewsbyron

ENOUGH IS ENOUGH!!!! on 16:16 - Nov 18 by nierika

Should have happened in the international break. He has lost the team and is showing no signs of turning it around.

Down and out, clubs rotten and sinking. Never thought I’d see the day....

Benny

Login to get fewer ads

ENOUGH IS ENOUGH!!!! on 17:14 - Nov 18 with 2713 viewsgiantstoneater

The only trouble is if we get rid of PC the man to pick the next man at the helm is the man most of us hold responsible for the whole sad affair HJ!!!
ENOUGH IS ENOUGH!!!! on 17:16 - Nov 18 with 2677 viewsmagicdaps10

Im sorry, i really hoped it would work for Clement and he has been badly let down just like Guidolin with a poor summer recruitment

BUT

We need a new face to give us any chance this season. Its looking a harder challenge than last season for sure but we need something to change.

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

ENOUGH IS ENOUGH!!!! on 17:18 - Nov 18 with 2648 viewsJokeren1943

ENOUGH IS ENOUGH!!!! on 17:00 - Nov 18 by LeonWasGod

Sadly I agree. I hate the short-termism, but there's no sign he's taking us anywhere other than down with a whimper.

The only excuse is that a lot of our players aren't good enough. We'll never score many with players like Ayew, Dyer, Narsingh. Tammy is still learning and Wilf barely kicked a ball for 2 years. But they can be better than they are showing.

It was so predictable too (as most on here pointed out repeatedly at the time).

Agree.

The really sad thing is, we knew this already in summer. None of the midfielders have a history as goal scorers.

So we depend on a rookie PL striker with no former experience and a old player, who hasn't played for 2 years.

But the club knew this (if the board know anything about football).
[Post edited 18 Nov 2017 18:50]
ENOUGH IS ENOUGH!!!! on 17:22 - Nov 18 with 2581 viewsnyc_swans

same thing happened with Guidolin.

a late season run of wins against teams that had already tuned out for the year fooled many into thinking he had galvanized the club. in reality, he profited off of circumstance. it was exceedingly lucky that it happened 2 years in a row. why more people couldn't see this and are acting surprised i have no idea.
ENOUGH IS ENOUGH!!!! on 17:23 - Nov 18 with 2563 viewsBloodyhills

ENOUGH IS ENOUGH!!!! on 17:10 - Nov 18 by jackthepeg

Maybe because they are trying hard to look good and break into the first teams at their respective clubs at the end of their loan periods.

Poll: Who wants the Swans to lose games get relegated to get rid of Huw and the yanks.

ENOUGH IS ENOUGH!!!! on 17:27 - Nov 18 with 2514 viewsSwanzay

We can sack managers as many times as we want and have a revolving door of them, but until we address cause of of these issues, nothing will change.

We were completely beyond the pale today. Shockingly inept performance, apart from Fabi.
ENOUGH IS ENOUGH!!!! on 17:31 - Nov 18 with 2467 viewsLeonWasGod

ENOUGH IS ENOUGH!!!! on 17:14 - Nov 18 by giantstoneater

The only trouble is if we get rid of PC the man to pick the next man at the helm is the man most of us hold responsible for the whole sad affair HJ!!!

Yep. But don't forget we have the Americans too (who gave us Bobbly).

I don't know whether to laugh or cry.
ENOUGH IS ENOUGH!!!! on 17:36 - Nov 18 with 2408 viewsicecoldjack

ENOUGH IS ENOUGH!!!! on 17:10 - Nov 18 by jackthepeg

Yep.

That's where we're at these days.
ENOUGH IS ENOUGH!!!! on 17:53 - Nov 18 with 2292 viewsLeonWasGod

ENOUGH IS ENOUGH!!!! on 17:18 - Nov 18 by Jokeren1943

Agree.

The really sad thing is, we knew this already in summer. None of the midfielders have a history as goal scorers.

So we depend on a rookie PL striker with no former experience and a old player, who hasn't played for 2 years.

Expectation resting on Tammy and Sanches. It's nuts.

Missing
Swansea City AFC's senior pros
If found please return to Fairwood, The Gower
ENOUGH IS ENOUGH!!!! on 17:58 - Nov 18 with 2245 viewsdonkonky

Sky interviewer “So how do you get out of this bad run of form”?
Clement “we have to carry on doing what we believe in”
Mmmmm carry on Paul your a tactical genius!!
ENOUGH IS ENOUGH!!!! on 18:54 - Nov 18 with 1988 viewsskettyparkherbert

ENOUGH IS ENOUGH!!!! on 17:18 - Nov 18 by Jokeren1943

Agree.

Bang on the button.

The club knew the situation exactly.

Tammy and Sanches on a season long loan was a no brainer and a bonus for the club but the transfer market has been a fuking disaster.

HJ the Yanks and the Board waited far too long to potentially get more cash from Everton.
The £40 to £45 mil was on the table 3 to 4 weeks before we did the deal.

Clueless and Bony were definitely not well thought out signings and Mesa, what the fuk was that about.

Clement will never resign due to the loss of money and i also think the players are having it far too easy from the fans.

They ALL need to man up as they are a fuking embarrassing shambles on a minimum of £35k a week, thats £140k a month FFS

Can't wait for the next few games, Bournemouth who beat Huddersfield today 4-0 with 10 men then Man City, Chelsea etc
ENOUGH IS ENOUGH!!!! on 18:55 - Nov 18 with 1975 viewsJokeren1943

ENOUGH IS ENOUGH!!!! on 17:53 - Nov 18 by LeonWasGod

Expectation resting on Tammy and Sanches. It's nuts.

Missing
Swansea City AFC's senior pros
If found please return to Fairwood, The Gower

The general on your team is going to be an inexperienced player with little Premier League experience and low self esteem....

Will most likely work. Clement knows this - just shows how desperate he has become.
ENOUGH IS ENOUGH!!!! on 19:03 - Nov 18 with 1917 viewsymaohyd

ENOUGH IS ENOUGH!!!! on 17:22 - Nov 18 by nyc_swans

a late season run of wins against teams that had already tuned out for the year fooled many into thinking he had galvanized the club. in reality, he profited off of circumstance. it was exceedingly lucky that it happened 2 years in a row. why more people couldn't see this and are acting surprised i have no idea.

Spot on.

Blog: World Cup Performance = Transfer Speculation?

ENOUGH IS ENOUGH!!!! on 19:29 - Nov 18 with 1785 viewsjasper_T

ENOUGH IS ENOUGH!!!! on 17:22 - Nov 18 by nyc_swans

Nonsense, you could see with Guidolin that he made changes after bad results and those changes had positive effects. He was turning around a gutted squad, and very nearly got something out of those tough Liverpool and City games before his birthday message from Huw.

Clement, like Monk before him, is showing up without a clue how to fix things. When his plan a stopped working he was fcked.
ENOUGH IS ENOUGH!!!! on 19:32 - Nov 18 with 1757 viewsJoshTheJack

ENOUGH IS ENOUGH!!!! on 19:29 - Nov 18 by jasper_T

Nonsense, you could see with Guidolin that he made changes after bad results and those changes had positive effects. He was turning around a gutted squad, and very nearly got something out of those tough Liverpool and City games before his birthday message from Huw.

Clement, like Monk before him, is showing up without a clue how to fix things. When his plan a stopped working he was fcked.

This.If we had Given FG time we wouldn't be in as much shit as we are now.If his health held out anyway.
ENOUGH IS ENOUGH!!!! on 20:31 - Nov 18 with 1576 viewsswan65split

hes been here nearly 11 months now, and we are in poorer shape now than then, its obvious he has to go, he hasnt the answer, he is appearing lost and out of his depth, whether its his fault or anyone elses.
If hes still here in a few days we must settle for the fact we are down theres no doubt about that, and we must question the owners intentions, I dint think its football or Swansea City and its fans/people of the area.
its depressing to see after all the hard work of the previous years, all lost due to greed.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024