Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Clucas 16:16 - Nov 18 with 2803 viewsSmellyplumz

A poor man's Alan Tate.... Fûcking garbage.

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."
Poll: Huw Jenkins

Clucas on 16:20 - Nov 18 with 2788 viewsjasper_T

Bit generous.
Clucas on 16:21 - Nov 18 with 2778 viewsSmellyplumz

Clucas on 16:20 - Nov 18 by jasper_T

Bit generous.

Sorry

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."

Clucas on 16:24 - Nov 18 with 2745 viewsjackportis

Will anyone buy any clucas related items for Christmas for anyone.... or any other player come to think of it

Jackportis the brand. “A gifted poster”, “planet swans have a real talent on their hands in the name of Jackportis” sky sports 2018. . JP fully supports posters of LBG, mx orientation and ethnic minority groups. Update - now fully supporting the pansexual community.

Clucas on 16:35 - Nov 18 with 2692 viewsWingstandwood

Clucas on 16:24 - Nov 18 by jackportis

Will anyone buy any clucas related items for Christmas for anyone.... or any other player come to think of it

Clucas related merchandise? Reminds me of when I was a kid unwrapping a aunts present of pyjamas instead of what I really wanted…. a box of Airfix Afrika Korps soldiers, an Airfix Spitfire model, Action Man Red Devil, Frogman, Deep Sea Diver etc stuff.

Argus!

Clucas on 16:38 - Nov 18 with 2664 viewssherpajacob

I would happily take a team of 11 Alan Tate's at the moment

Poll: Your favourite ever Swans shirt sponsor?

Clucas on 16:41 - Nov 18 with 2638 viewsSmellyplumz

Clucas on 16:38 - Nov 18 by sherpajacob

I would happily take a team of 11 Alan Tate's at the moment

Clucas ain't fit to clean tateys boots.

Clucas on 17:12 - Nov 18 with 2521 viewsthereisnospoon

pound for pound, for 16m clucas might just be the worst signing in prem history

i know jenkins is a total imbecile, but i haven't a clue how he could do such a thing like pay 16m for a player like clucas. i guess he really is that fvcking stupid

lad is not a premier league player and never will be. i wouldn't take him for free. it's no surprise no one else was in for him
Clucas on 17:14 - Nov 18 with 2486 viewsDarran

Clucas on 17:12 - Nov 18 by thereisnospoon

pound for pound, for 16m clucas might just be the worst signing in prem history

i know jenkins is a total imbecile, but i haven't a clue how he could do such a thing like pay 16m for a player like clucas. i guess he really is that fvcking stupid

lad is not a premier league player and never will be. i wouldn't take him for free. it's no surprise no one else was in for him

I said that weeks ago and The Box Office said I was talking shit.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Login to get fewer ads

Clucas on 17:32 - Nov 18 with 2406 viewsFerrieBodde

Clucas on 17:14 - Nov 18 by Darran

I said that weeks ago and The Box Office said I was talking shit.

Your mistake is taking him seriously. Personally, I don't think he really believes all the utter nonsense he spouts.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024