Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
This poisonous, rotten excuse of a club 16:57 - Nov 18 with 6447 viewsbluenile

93rd minute, first shot on target. That b'stard Jenkins shaking his head in the stand. We are a disgrace to the name of Swansea City. If Clement isn't sacked tonight, he should resign. But so should every single director and all the multi-millionaire sell-outs. I feel totally disgusted.

Open the ipod bay doors Hal

This poisonous, rotten excuse of a club on 01:34 - Nov 19 with 1594 viewsymaohyd

This poisonous, rotten excuse of a club on 22:45 - Nov 18 by Joe_bradshaw

By a strange coincidence we sacked Bradley and put Curtis in charge for the next game last season. That game was Bournemouth at home and the performance was worse than anything served up by Bradley.

I love Curt to death but the idea that he can manage is one of the Great myths believed my many of our fan base.

No its not.

Curt should be put in charge for the Bournemouth game and hopefully he can get a reaction from the players, 3 points and get things moving.

Meanwhile we can look for a long term (if there is such a thing) successor.

We need a complete overhaul of the club.

Blog: World Cup Performance = Transfer Speculation?

This poisonous, rotten excuse of a club on 03:25 - Nov 19 with 1555 viewsRevJames

This poisonous, rotten excuse of a club on 01:34 - Nov 19 by ymaohyd

No its not.

Curt should be put in charge for the Bournemouth game and hopefully he can get a reaction from the players, 3 points and get things moving.

For us I guess "long term" means anything between 6 games and 6 months.

The club is a laughing stock
This poisonous, rotten excuse of a club on 06:52 - Nov 19 with 1520 viewsMrSwerve

This poisonous, rotten excuse of a club on 21:33 - Nov 18 by jackportis

I’m glad nobody is using the phrase ‘ silence is deafening ‘ tonight. Some posters slip this 2017 new phrase in when they can.. annoying.

‘By all accounts’.

Poll: Decision day - who wins the PL title?

This poisonous, rotten excuse of a club on 07:08 - Nov 19 with 1514 viewsSTID2017

No its not.

31/12/2016 15:00 H AFC Bournemouth AFC Bournemouth 0:3 (0:2)

Remind me who was in charge then ?
Not knocking Curtis, but we need an experienced manager to start working with them this week

"Sanity and happiness are an impossible combination" - Mark Twain
Poll: Who Would You Want As Captain For Swans ?

This poisonous, rotten excuse of a club on 07:24 - Nov 19 with 1501 viewswaynekerr55

No its not.

With reference to my earlier post, with Jenkins at the helm
whoever we have in charge we are Donald Ducked. Why doesn't the shîthouse take over? It's seems clear that he wants to do the job

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

This poisonous, rotten excuse of a club on 07:24 - Nov 19 with 1498 viewsjack247

This poisonous, rotten excuse of a club on 19:18 - Nov 18 by Garyjack

Well i'll disagree, and put on a positive spin by saying TNS would struggle to beat us.

Of course they would. We’d play 532 and get a 0-0 reasonably comfortably
This poisonous, rotten excuse of a club on 07:31 - Nov 19 with 1489 viewsgiantstoneater

Once we get rid of HJ and his cronies The Americans must be next they have been a clusterfeck!
This poisonous, rotten excuse of a club on 08:29 - Nov 19 with 1435 viewsjackportis

What's needed is another trip to the seaside.

Jackportis the brand. “A gifted poster”, “planet swans have a real talent on their hands in the name of Jackportis” sky sports 2018. . JP fully supports posters of LBG, mx orientation and ethnic minority groups. Update - now fully supporting the pansexual community.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024