Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Trust. Time to make an official recommendation to oust Clement 17:08 - Nov 18 with 7918 viewsTheResurrection

Clement said they'd been working on new things this week. Turns out he just meant training on the beach and ten pin bowling as he's gone with the same shape and personnel that's not got us anywhere.

I will concede we played some faster football first half and some of it was tidy on the eye, but it never opened them up and Tammy was a passenger.

I'll say it again, if Tammy isn't scoring, he's not doing much else. That was until Bony came on who for his first game in a month or so was superb and exactly what we need. His hold up play is the best in the league and Tammy needs to learn from this. He also got into great positions and nearly put Tammy through one on one.

He will be key to our survival and if we can keep him fit and on the pitch he'll get sharper and the goals will come, for him and others.

But, Clement is continuing his crusade against Mesa and still, amidst cries of anguish, despair and sheer frustration in playing Clucas in a DM role.

Fer and Clucas in the middle of the park in a four is worthy enough of an immediate bullet.

Jenkins, or the Trust in a carefully worded statement of concern, act now and regroup in time for January. Delay and the consequences will be fatal. You acted against Bradley. It's more than time to do the same, especially now Clement is eclipsing even Bradleys woeful run of results.

Let's get it done and give us some hope. Do it now.

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like
Poll: Is it time for the Trust to make change happen?

The Trust. Time to make an official recommendation to oust Clement on 17:53 - Nov 18 with 1361 viewsTheResurrection

The Trust. Time to make an official recommendation to oust Clement on 17:51 - Nov 18 by exiledclaseboy

I doubt it.

They couldn't ignore it, it would make headlines.

We need to act now when there's still much to play for.

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like

The Trust. Time to make an official recommendation to oust Clement on 17:55 - Nov 18 with 1356 viewsexiledclaseboy

The Trust. Time to make an official recommendation to oust Clement on 17:53 - Nov 18 by TheResurrection

There would be headlines but they can and probably will ignore it.

Agree with the second sentence.

Poll: Tory leader

The Trust. Time to make an official recommendation to oust Clement on 17:55 - Nov 18 with 1357 views3swan

The Trust. Time to make an official recommendation to oust Clement on 17:51 - Nov 18 by exiledclaseboy

I doubt it.

I do think that the Trust have to show a no confidence in both PC and HJ.

Will it make any difference to owners who imo have shown contempt to not only the Trust but all fans?

I doubt it 100%
The Trust. Time to make an official recommendation to oust Clement on 17:58 - Nov 18 with 1346 viewsexiledclaseboy

The Trust. Time to make an official recommendation to oust Clement on 17:55 - Nov 18 by 3swan

I do think that the Trust have to show a no confidence in both PC and HJ.

Will it make any difference to owners who imo have shown contempt to not only the Trust but all fans?

I doubt it 100%

I’m not saying the Trust shouldn’t make such a statement. It absolutely should. But it won’t. And if it did it wouldn’t have any impact anyway.

The Trust. Time to make an official recommendation to oust Clement on 17:58 - Nov 18 with 1346 viewspencoedjack

The Trust. Time to make an official recommendation to oust Clement on 17:53 - Nov 18 by TheResurrection

What’s your views on Jenkins these days Chris ? You believe he is still the right man to remain in charge of football matters ?

I’d rather the trust make an official statement to oust him.
The Trust. Time to make an official recommendation to oust Clement on 18:01 - Nov 18 with 1330 viewslondonlisa2001

Given it's going to take the new Trust Chairman until next week to write his statement after taking over from Phil (when he's known for a week already), I sincerely hope that Clement has gone way before any such statement could possibly be forthcoming anyway.

Bloody hell Chris - we'd be halfway into January before the wording was agreed.

Clement needs to go this evening.
The Trust. Time to make an official recommendation to oust Clement on 18:01 - Nov 18 with 1326 views3swan

The Trust. Time to make an official recommendation to oust Clement on 17:58 - Nov 18 by exiledclaseboy

I’m not saying the Trust shouldn’t make such a statement. It absolutely should. But it won’t. And if it did it wouldn’t have any impact anyway.

We agree...............again then
The Trust. Time to make an official recommendation to oust Clement on 18:02 - Nov 18 with 1317 viewsjacksfullaces

The Trust. Time to make an official recommendation to oust Clement on 17:58 - Nov 18 by pencoedjack

What’s your views on Jenkins these days Chris ? You believe he is still the right man to remain in charge of football matters ?

this.

jenkins and the board will ultimately make the decision to sack clement when it suits them.

and they are the ones who are making mistake after mistake long term.

and once he is sacked (for a short while) their nonsense can be dispelled to the shadows for a while.

how many managers does it take to realise that the hand they are been given is dodgy?
Login to get fewer ads

The Trust. Time to make an official recommendation to oust Clement on 18:03 - Nov 18 with 1309 viewsLeonWasGod

If they won't sack him because they want to stop the sacking Merry go round, the least they have to do is get him some experienced help. He's still inexperienced and could yet turn into a good manager with support (maybe). And Clem has to overcome his pride. He clearly didn't want Curt, but that's looking like a hasty move now. He needs help. And that help isn't Leon. He's just on an apprenticeship.

The worse thing the owners can do is do nothing.

The best thing they can do is get a new experienced Director of Football (a football man, not a businessman) to work with PC.

The second best sack him and get the next manager in (but the Huw problem will remain).
The Trust. Time to make an official recommendation to oust Clement on 18:05 - Nov 18 with 1303 viewsTheResurrection

The Trust. Time to make an official recommendation to oust Clement on 17:58 - Nov 18 by pencoedjack

to be honest I think Jenkins could save us again in January.

Remember now it was him who brought about the change to get us 29 points last season.

I know he wanted Siggy gone a month earlier and things could well have been so different then. I'd also say we'll be good for £20m in January and I'd rather Jenkins picks the right manager and they work together to turn us around.

Long term we could do with a full review of our recruitment, I'd agree with that, but for the time being I do think Jenkins is still probably our best hope.

The Trust. Time to make an official recommendation to oust Clement on 18:08 - Nov 18 with 1278 viewspencoedjack

The Trust. Time to make an official recommendation to oust Clement on 18:02 - Nov 18 by jacksfullaces

this.

jenkins and the board will ultimately make the decision to sack clement when it suits them.

and they are the ones who are making mistake after mistake long term.

and once he is sacked (for a short while) their nonsense can be dispelled to the shadows for a while.

how many managers does it take to realise that the hand they are been given is dodgy?

For those wishing to be elected to the trust board I’d imagine most members would like to know there views on Jenkins
The Trust. Time to make an official recommendation to oust Clement on 18:09 - Nov 18 with 1268 views3swan

The Trust. Time to make an official recommendation to oust Clement on 18:05 - Nov 18 by TheResurrection

Remember now it was him who brought about the change to get us 29 points last season.

I know he wanted Siggy gone a month earlier and things could well have been so different then. I'd also say we'll be good for £20m in January and I'd rather Jenkins picks the right manager and they work together to turn us around.

Long term we could do with a full review of our recruitment, I'd agree with that, but for the time being I do think Jenkins is still probably our best hope.

I wish I could agree with you as I can't see HJ not being here in January.

What we need if he is still here is a very strong football manager who says and gets what he wants (money allowing)

Our situation has been coming for years.
It's partly to do with us being one of the smaller clubs in the league, but also the dismantling of the standard of our playing squad
The Trust. Time to make an official recommendation to oust Clement on 18:09 - Nov 18 with 1267 viewsexiledclaseboy

The Trust. Time to make an official recommendation to oust Clement on 18:01 - Nov 18 by 3swan

We agree...............again then

Second time in 15 years?

The Trust. Time to make an official recommendation to oust Clement on 18:11 - Nov 18 with 1253 viewsTheResurrection

The Trust. Time to make an official recommendation to oust Clement on 18:01 - Nov 18 by londonlisa2001

Given it's going to take the new Trust Chairman until next week to write his statement after taking over from Phil (when he's known for a week already), I sincerely hope that Clement has gone way before any such statement could possibly be forthcoming anyway.

Ha! Yes I'd agree with you there.

They are just not cutting the mustard and haven't been for too long. The fact some of them have been on there for 12 years or so is criminal.

The Trust. Time to make an official recommendation to oust Clement on 18:11 - Nov 18 with 1251 viewsCooperman

The Trust. Time to make an official recommendation to oust Clement on 18:01 - Nov 18 by londonlisa2001

Needs to go this evening but our wheels don’t turn that quickly. If it happens it will be after Clement has been allowed to set plans out for the next game.

Poll: Your confectionery tub of choice

The Trust. Time to make an official recommendation to oust Clement on 18:12 - Nov 18 with 1248 viewsdobjack2

The Trust. Time to make an official recommendation to oust Clement on 17:58 - Nov 18 by exiledclaseboy

It wouldn’t have any impact if they brought a troop of tanks with them.
The Trust. Time to make an official recommendation to oust Clement on 18:12 - Nov 18 with 1246 viewsjacksfullaces

The Trust. Time to make an official recommendation to oust Clement on 18:05 - Nov 18 by TheResurrection

yep. sack clement. agree with that.

yep. long term review. agree with that.

but giving jenkins credit for January is all well and good, but that makes him equally accountable for the long term failings of clement, and the work they have done to prepare the squad/strategy for this season.

and this is not the first time he has got that wrong, jenkins has pretty much apologised for mistakes at the start of the last 3 seasons .. he don't deserve any more chances .
The Trust. Time to make an official recommendation to oust Clement on 18:17 - Nov 18 with 1220 viewslondonlisa2001

The Trust. Time to make an official recommendation to oust Clement on 18:11 - Nov 18 by Cooperman

Needs to go this evening but our wheels don’t turn that quickly. If it happens it will be after Clement has been allowed to set plans out for the next game.

Well give him ten minutes then.

Mesa - no
Leon - no
Tammy - unfit so have to go with Bony
Perm any two from Clucas, Carroll, Fer, Ki by sticking their names in a hat.

Back 4 - no choices.

Done.
The Trust. Time to make an official recommendation to oust Clement on 18:18 - Nov 18 with 1212 views3swan

The Trust. Time to make an official recommendation to oust Clement on 18:17 - Nov 18 by londonlisa2001

Well give him ten minutes then.

Mesa - no
Leon - no
Tammy - unfit so have to go with Bony
Perm any two from Clucas, Carroll, Fer, Ki by sticking their names in a hat.

Back 4 - no choices.

Done.

Keeper?

The Trust. Time to make an official recommendation to oust Clement on 18:20 - Nov 18 with 1197 viewsGeoffThom

The Trust. Time to make an official recommendation to oust Clement on 17:45 - Nov 18 by TheResurrection

why don't you just talk about football like I did? How's about that? There's a good little boy.

Same for Ferry little cock. Send me a pm if you want to carry this on. More than happy to see what happens on there and leave the football message board for football?

God you really are special needs sonny and I can say sonny as I'm probably a lot older than you
As I've said football wise your coming up short this year you backed Clement and his squad above certain players we no longer have and were worse off for it
I read lots of your inane drivel and it is window licking drivel and you bore me and it seems many others with your little boy bullying
I be red of you now so tatty bye
The Trust. Time to make an official recommendation to oust Clement on 18:20 - Nov 18 with 1195 viewslondonlisa2001

The Trust. Time to make an official recommendation to oust Clement on 18:18 - Nov 18 by 3swan

Keeper?

Fab.

Bench - Swedish keeper, few Scots, Routs, Narsingh, Vd Hoorn.
The Trust. Time to make an official recommendation to oust Clement on 18:23 - Nov 18 with 1164 views3swan

The Trust. Time to make an official recommendation to oust Clement on 18:20 - Nov 18 by londonlisa2001

Fab.

Bench - Swedish keeper, few Scots, Routs, Narsingh, Vd Hoorn.

Are you sure, we have to treat every game like a cup tie. Must mean the back up keeper

The Trust. Time to make an official recommendation to oust Clement on 18:23 - Nov 18 with 1162 viewsTheResurrection

The Trust. Time to make an official recommendation to oust Clement on 18:09 - Nov 18 by 3swan

I wish I could agree with you as I can't see HJ not being here in January.

What we need if he is still here is a very strong football manager who says and gets what he wants (money allowing)

Our situation has been coming for years.
It's partly to do with us being one of the smaller clubs in the league, but also the dismantling of the standard of our playing squad

But Clive, nobody was mentioning Jenkins from January to September. Or at least not so much if you know what I mean as we did well then.

Things could have been so much different if our £11m marquee signing from Spain had hit the ground running or even if Bony had stayed fit.

Clement seems to be the main culprit for me so far this season. Our recruitment could be a whole lot better I'm never going to argue with that. But for me Clements getting nothing like what he could be getting from this squad.

The Trust. Time to make an official recommendation to oust Clement on 18:26 - Nov 18 with 1134 viewsDarran

So to sum up you want Clement sacked a new manager brought in that’s not going to sign any new players because Jenkins will be doing it?

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

The Trust. Time to make an official recommendation to oust Clement on 18:29 - Nov 18 with 1124 viewslondonlisa2001

The Trust. Time to make an official recommendation to oust Clement on 18:23 - Nov 18 by TheResurrection

But Clive, nobody was mentioning Jenkins from January to September. Or at least not so much if you know what I mean as we did well then.

Things could have been so much different if our £11m marquee signing from Spain had hit the ground running or even if Bony had stayed fit.

Clement seems to be the main culprit for me so far this season. Our recruitment could be a whole lot better I'm never going to argue with that. But for me Clements getting nothing like what he could be getting from this squad.

Our recruitment is absolutely shocking.

However, how Clement can have watched the last game and not even had Mesa in the 18 today means he's putting something instead of the team. Now I don't know what that something is, whether it's his ego, or if Mesa has genuinely done something awful, but it's a joke. For that alone, he needs to go. And because we're 12 games in, and he hasn't a clue what the formation should be, and worries about countering other teams rather than setting us up to get the most out of our players. Despite the fact we don't actually counter anybody.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024