Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Trust. Time to make an official recommendation to oust Clement 17:08 - Nov 18 with 7994 viewsTheResurrection

Clement said they'd been working on new things this week. Turns out he just meant training on the beach and ten pin bowling as he's gone with the same shape and personnel that's not got us anywhere.

I will concede we played some faster football first half and some of it was tidy on the eye, but it never opened them up and Tammy was a passenger.

I'll say it again, if Tammy isn't scoring, he's not doing much else. That was until Bony came on who for his first game in a month or so was superb and exactly what we need. His hold up play is the best in the league and Tammy needs to learn from this. He also got into great positions and nearly put Tammy through one on one.

He will be key to our survival and if we can keep him fit and on the pitch he'll get sharper and the goals will come, for him and others.

But, Clement is continuing his crusade against Mesa and still, amidst cries of anguish, despair and sheer frustration in playing Clucas in a DM role.

Fer and Clucas in the middle of the park in a four is worthy enough of an immediate bullet.

Jenkins, or the Trust in a carefully worded statement of concern, act now and regroup in time for January. Delay and the consequences will be fatal. You acted against Bradley. It's more than time to do the same, especially now Clement is eclipsing even Bradleys woeful run of results.

Let's get it done and give us some hope. Do it now.

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like
Poll: Is it time for the Trust to make change happen?

The Trust. Time to make an official recommendation to oust Clement on 17:14 - Nov 18 with 3504 viewsthereisnospoon

amidst cries of anguish, despair and sheer frustration in playing Clucas in a DM role."

Fvck off. Clucas is not in a DM role. He's just garbage. It doesn't matter where he plays--he just is and will never be good enough for the Prem. He already proved that last season when he played a huge part in Hull getting relegated.

Today he played on the left midfield where he usually did for Hull and he was still shite.

The cries of anguish, despair, and sheer frustration are that we paid 16m for such a pathetic player. I'm glad I'm not the only one expressing outrage on this. Everyone on social media agrees--Clucas is terrible.
[Post edited 18 Nov 2017 17:18]
The Trust. Time to make an official recommendation to oust Clement on 17:17 - Nov 18 with 3464 viewsOldjack

I'll agree with the rest ,but this is just silly , His hold up play is the best in the league

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

The Trust. Time to make an official recommendation to oust Clement on 17:19 - Nov 18 with 3448 viewsTheResurrection

The Trust. Time to make an official recommendation to oust Clement on 17:14 - Nov 18 by thereisnospoon

amidst cries of anguish, despair and sheer frustration in playing Clucas in a DM role."

Fvck off. Clucas is not in a DM role. He's just garbage. It doesn't matter where he plays--he just is and will never be good enough for the Prem. He already proved that last season when he played a huge part in Hull getting relegated.

Today he played on the left midfield where he usually did for Hull and he was still shite.

The cries of anguish, despair, and sheer frustration are that we paid 16m for such a pathetic player. I'm glad I'm not the only one expressing outrage on this. Everyone on social media agrees--Clucas is terrible.

You fack off you clueless tvvat...

Left midfield

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like

The Trust. Time to make an official recommendation to oust Clement on 17:20 - Nov 18 with 3435 viewsTheResurrection

The Trust. Time to make an official recommendation to oust Clement on 17:17 - Nov 18 by Oldjack

I'll agree with the rest ,but this is just silly , His hold up play is the best in the league

it is, always has been, ever since he's been in the Premier league. Name me one striker who holds the ball better?

The Trust. Time to make an official recommendation to oust Clement on 17:23 - Nov 18 with 3393 viewsZut_Alors

I really wanted Clement to succeed. Not just because of wanting the Swans to win, but I think our problems go far beyond who's in the role. However, some of his team selections are just bizarre and he seems to have no real understanding of how to change the game once in motion.

Best we make the change now and at least give the next manager a chance to have a look at the team before January.
The Trust. Time to make an official recommendation to oust Clement on 17:24 - Nov 18 with 3382 viewsTheResurrection

The Trust. Time to make an official recommendation to oust Clement on 17:14 - Nov 18 by thereisnospoon

I see this thicko has edited his post now.

Some people should try watching the facking game before talking shit.

The Trust. Time to make an official recommendation to oust Clement on 17:26 - Nov 18 with 3342 viewswaynekerr55

And whilst they're at it Res, time to oust Jenkins, Leadbetter and the rest of the recruitment goons. Embarrassing

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

The Trust. Time to make an official recommendation to oust Clement on 17:26 - Nov 18 with 3340 viewsFerrieBodde

The Trust. Time to make an official recommendation to oust Clement on 17:19 - Nov 18 by TheResurrection

You fack off you clueless tvvat...

Left midfield

Oh my. This dumb cretin, who made 10 threads every day about how much better of a team we were going to be without Sigurdsson and Llorente, and then compounded that utter stupidity with thread after thread about how great Carroll and Clucas were going to be, calling someone else clueless.

I can't stop laughing.
Login to get fewer ads

The Trust. Time to make an official recommendation to oust Clement on 17:26 - Nov 18 with 3336 views3swan

The Trust. Time to make an official recommendation to oust Clement on 17:23 - Nov 18 by Zut_Alors

I really wanted Clement to succeed. Not just because of wanting the Swans to win, but I think our problems go far beyond who's in the role. However, some of his team selections are just bizarre and he seems to have no real understanding of how to change the game once in motion.

Best we make the change now and at least give the next manager a chance to have a look at the team before January.

It isn't just when the game is in motion. He starts with a negative tactic...........and then hope is all he has
The Trust. Time to make an official recommendation to oust Clement on 17:27 - Nov 18 with 3322 viewsFerrieBodde

The Trust. Time to make an official recommendation to oust Clement on 17:28 - Nov 18 with 3311 viewspencoedjack

The Trust. Time to make an official recommendation to oust Clement on 17:20 - Nov 18 by TheResurrection

it is, always has been, ever since he's been in the Premier league. Name me one striker who holds the ball better?

Similar type performance to the rest of the shite we have played all season Chris

Although I am bitterly disappointed with the way we are played today at least you are not defending it as you have for the rest of the pathetic performances we have served up this season.

Up until today I have been all for giving Clement time but after today I’m afraid I’ve also joined the out crowd
The Trust. Time to make an official recommendation to oust Clement on 17:28 - Nov 18 with 3308 viewsBloodyhills

The Trust. Time to make an official recommendation to oust Clement on 17:23 - Nov 18 by Zut_Alors

I agree, the problems at the club run much deeper than Clement, as most seem to recognise but Clement seems to have run out of ideas and the only practical solution that might give us a chance of survival is getting a new manager. As for a long term solution, I can't see one happening. The club is unravelling in front of our eyes.
[Post edited 18 Nov 2017 18:21]

Poll: Who wants the Swans to lose games get relegated to get rid of Huw and the yanks.

The Trust. Time to make an official recommendation to oust Clement on 17:29 - Nov 18 with 3298 viewsexiledclaseboy

Given the contempt in which the the owners clearly hold the Trust, no such statement is going to make a blind bit of difference. Couple that with the fact that the Trust clearly isn’t up for rocking any boats in the club boardroom while it negotiates a worse deal than it was initially promised, I think this is a non-starter. Agree with the sentiment though.

Poll: Tory leader

The Trust. Time to make an official recommendation to oust Clement on 17:31 - Nov 18 with 3257 viewswaynekerr55

The Trust. Time to make an official recommendation to oust Clement on 17:28 - Nov 18 by pencoedjack

Similar type performance to the rest of the shite we have played all season Chris

Although I am bitterly disappointed with the way we are played today at least you are not defending it as you have for the rest of the pathetic performances we have served up this season.

Up until today I have been all for giving Clement time but after today I’m afraid I’ve also joined the out crowd

What difference will it make though Pencs? Jenkins will only undermine who comes in next and the cycle repeats itself

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

The Trust. Time to make an official recommendation to oust Clement on 17:33 - Nov 18 with 3237 viewsNeath_Jack

The Trust. Time to make an official recommendation to oust Clement on 17:29 - Nov 18 by exiledclaseboy

Given the contempt in which the the owners clearly hold the Trust, no such statement is going to make a blind bit of difference. Couple that with the fact that the Trust clearly isn’t up for rocking any boats in the club boardroom while it negotiates a worse deal than it was initially promised, I think this is a non-starter. Agree with the sentiment though.

Are you even a member?

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

The Trust. Time to make an official recommendation to oust Clement on 17:33 - Nov 18 with 3236 viewsTheResurrection

The Trust. Time to make an official recommendation to oust Clement on 17:27 - Nov 18 by FerrieBodde

little man with a little cock.

Can find his way around gifs though.

The only football post this little sap has produced, from memory, was a story on how shit a signing Carroll was going to be last January. The same guy who very much played his part in our 29 points.

Keep to the little videos little Dick.

The Trust. Time to make an official recommendation to oust Clement on 17:35 - Nov 18 with 3196 viewsYossarian

The Trust. Time to make an official recommendation to oust Clement on 17:31 - Nov 18 by waynekerr55

What difference will it make though Pencs? Jenkins will only undermine who comes in next and the cycle repeats itself

This.

"Yossarian- the very sight of the name made him shudder.There were so many esses in it. It just had to be subversive" (Catch 22)

The Trust. Time to make an official recommendation to oust Clement on 17:36 - Nov 18 with 3175 viewsGeoffThom

Oh feck me more inane drivel is going to be spouted by the op who started the season raving about Clement and his better squad
Jesus pal league tables don't lie were far far poorer this year which you always seem to deny
Somebody ban this div so I don't have to put up with his bullish shit
The Trust. Time to make an official recommendation to oust Clement on 17:37 - Nov 18 with 3155 viewspencoedjack

The Trust. Time to make an official recommendation to oust Clement on 17:31 - Nov 18 by waynekerr55

You are right Wayne maybe the title should be changed to Clement & Jenkins out.

We are basically fuked with Jenkins at the helm
The Trust. Time to make an official recommendation to oust Clement on 17:39 - Nov 18 with 3141 viewsFerrieBodde

The Trust. Time to make an official recommendation to oust Clement on 17:33 - Nov 18 by TheResurrection

little man with a little cock.

Can find his way around gifs though.

The only football post this little sap has produced, from memory, was a story on how shit a signing Carroll was going to be last January. The same guy who very much played his part in our 29 points.

Keep to the little videos little Dick.

Imagine how insecure you have to be to ramble on about another man's penis size on the internet, on a bloody football forum no less.

Jesus Christ

There's just no hope for this kid. I pity him. I really do.
[Post edited 18 Nov 2017 17:45]
The Trust. Time to make an official recommendation to oust Clement on 17:45 - Nov 18 with 3060 viewsTheResurrection

The Trust. Time to make an official recommendation to oust Clement on 17:36 - Nov 18 by GeoffThom

Oh feck me more inane drivel is going to be spouted by the op who started the season raving about Clement and his better squad
Jesus pal league tables don't lie were far far poorer this year which you always seem to deny
Somebody ban this div so I don't have to put up with his bullish shit

why don't you just talk about football like I did? How's about that? There's a good little boy.

Same for Ferry little cock. Send me a pm if you want to carry this on. More than happy to see what happens on there and leave the football message board for football?

The Trust. Time to make an official recommendation to oust Clement on 17:48 - Nov 18 with 3025 viewsLeonWasGod

I agree with a lot of that. Wilf was a class above when he came on. Needs to be first name on the team sheet, but I'd rather see him as the main striker rather than linking midfield and attack (no idea who can do that role though as Ayew can't - Sanches worth a run behind Wilf maybe as we ended up. Or Fer.

Clucas /Fer were very poor.

Trust won't want to rock the boat while trying to push the sale through.
The Trust. Time to make an official recommendation to oust Clement on 17:49 - Nov 18 with 3014 viewsTheResurrection

The Trust. Time to make an official recommendation to oust Clement on 17:29 - Nov 18 by exiledclaseboy

A public statement would have an impact. A major one that couldn't be ignored.

The Trust. Time to make an official recommendation to oust Clement on 17:49 - Nov 18 with 3009 viewsicecoldjack

Clements problem apart from the obvious one of not choosing all his own players, is that he can't solve the final 3 Rd problem .

He has to go for me, I've been firmly behind him up until today .
The Trust. Time to make an official recommendation to oust Clement on 17:51 - Nov 18 with 2985 viewsexiledclaseboy

The Trust. Time to make an official recommendation to oust Clement on 17:49 - Nov 18 by TheResurrection

A public statement would have an impact. A major one that couldn't be ignored.

I doubt it.

Poll: Tory leader

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024