Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Is it time for Graham Potter? 17:17 - Nov 18 with 4371 viewsmagicdaps10

Bring him in and hope he can keep us up this season

IF/WHEN WE GET RELEGATED

We start from scratch with a young forward thinking man at the helm.

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

Is it time for Graham Potter? on 17:19 - Nov 18 with 4360 viewsBloodyhills

The way things are going we need Harry Potter and his magic tricks to save us.

Poll: Who wants the Swans to lose games get relegated to get rid of Huw and the yanks.

Is it time for Graham Potter? on 17:19 - Nov 18 with 4360 viewsBirchgrovejack

The guy who's managing in Sweden??
He's done wonders over there so far.
Is it time for Graham Potter? on 17:27 - Nov 18 with 4307 viewsBytholWyn

I've been advocating him as Wales manager - but I can't see Wales appointing a non-Welshman. I've been reading extensively about him and it makes for very impressive reading. His style of play is a fluid counter-attacking 3-5-2 - which I'm not sure would be ideal for us, but there is also an emphasis on retaining possession and defending deep when out of possession. He should certainly be in the frame and be interviewed when the vacancy becomes available - which hopefully will be sooner rather than later.

Apparently he was a candidate when Monk lost his job - and his credentials now are so much stronger - taken the team from the fourth tier of the Swedish system, an eighth and then, just recently, a fifth placed finish, a Swedish Cup triumph, knocking out Galatasaray (top seeds) 3-1 over two legs in the Europa League, and now topping their Europa League group with Athletic Bilbao, Hertha Berlin and an Ukrainian team from Lviv in their group. Very impressive achievement. Also a seasoned pro in the English leagues, so understands the footballing culture of the British game. Also has very strong man-management skills - something that I doubt regarding Clement.
N/A. on 17:28 - Nov 18 with 4297 viewsHuw57

N/A.
[Post edited 18 Jul 2018 5:05]

Poll: Do you want the Irish to get through?

Is it time for Graham Potter? on 17:29 - Nov 18 with 4283 viewsKGriz16

Bob Bradley did well over in Scandinavia didn't he? As well as OGS for our noisy neighbours. No thanks.
Is it time for Graham Potter? on 17:32 - Nov 18 with 4256 viewsBirchgrovejack

Is it time for Graham Potter? on 17:27 - Nov 18 by BytholWyn

I've been advocating him as Wales manager - but I can't see Wales appointing a non-Welshman. I've been reading extensively about him and it makes for very impressive reading. His style of play is a fluid counter-attacking 3-5-2 - which I'm not sure would be ideal for us, but there is also an emphasis on retaining possession and defending deep when out of possession. He should certainly be in the frame and be interviewed when the vacancy becomes available - which hopefully will be sooner rather than later.

Apparently he was a candidate when Monk lost his job - and his credentials now are so much stronger - taken the team from the fourth tier of the Swedish system, an eighth and then, just recently, a fifth placed finish, a Swedish Cup triumph, knocking out Galatasaray (top seeds) 3-1 over two legs in the Europa League, and now topping their Europa League group with Athletic Bilbao, Hertha Berlin and an Ukrainian team from Lviv in their group. Very impressive achievement. Also a seasoned pro in the English leagues, so understands the footballing culture of the British game. Also has very strong man-management skills - something that I doubt regarding Clement.

I watched a piece on him on soccer Saturday last week i think, He looked impressive and has completely turned the club around......but would our bunch of primadonnas listen to him??
Is it time for Graham Potter? on 17:34 - Nov 18 with 4227 viewsNogginthenog

It's such a comedy these days we should get Brian Potter
Is it time for Graham Potter? on 20:05 - Nov 18 with 3992 viewsBytholWyn

Bob Bradley didn't beat Galatasaray, PAOK, Hertha Berline and get a draw against Athetic Bilbao. Read up about him before commenting - he's nothing like Bradley nor OGS.
Login to get fewer ads

Is it time for Graham Potter? on 20:07 - Nov 18 with 3984 viewsjack2jack

Is it time for Graham Potter? on 17:19 - Nov 18 by Birchgrovejack

The guy who's managing in Sweden??
He's done wonders over there so far.

Manager of Oostersund!!!!!!
Is it time for Graham Potter? on 20:43 - Nov 18 with 3915 viewscostalotta

Is it time for Graham Potter? on 17:29 - Nov 18 by KGriz16

Bob Bradley did well over in Scandinavia didn't he? As well as OGS for our noisy neighbours. No thanks.

This 100%

We tried a similar experiment and it failed before and will again!
Is it time for Graham Potter? on 21:35 - Nov 18 with 3834 viewsbermudajack

Is it time for Graham Potter? on 20:43 - Nov 18 by costalotta

This 100%

We tried a similar experiment and it failed before and will again!

Big Sam for me...

He could replace both Clement & Jenkins

2 birds with one stone 👍

Poll: Priority for new manager?

Is it time for Graham Potter? on 21:49 - Nov 18 with 3781 viewsBytholWyn

Clearly all that lovely football we played under Martinez, Rodgers and Laudrup was completely wasted on a fair section of our support. I despair...
Is it time for Graham Potter? on 23:47 - Nov 18 with 3731 viewsSoberBaker

Is it time for Graham Potter? on 21:35 - Nov 18 by bermudajack

Big Sam for me...

2 birds with one stone 👍

Two arsecheeks and one huge log.

I'm not sure the barrage in the River Tawe is ready for Sam yet.

Maybe after the lagoon is up and running.

AMOW

Is it time for Graham Potter? on 01:36 - Nov 19 with 3680 viewsymaohyd

Is it time for Graham Potter? on 21:35 - Nov 18 by bermudajack

Big Sam for me...

2 birds with one stone 👍

Some common sense at last.

Blog: World Cup Performance = Transfer Speculation?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024