Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Dyer our best player today 20:07 - Nov 18 with 1832 viewsFieryJack

Says something when one of our old boys - a diminutive lightweight - should be head and shoulders above the rest of the team - the only one with the balls & creativity to have a go at Burnley, to the point where they often had two or even three closing him down - they knew he was a tricky threat. Most of our "attacking" midfield looked clueless and terrified going forwards.

Unfortunately, whenever he passed it on the next Swans player would inevitably f up in one way or other.

Got back from this game an hour and a half ago and it'll soon be time to go out and get trashed.

50 or 70 Swans fans walked out when their second goal went in on 40 mins.

Poor old Clement, leading the players off at half time to boos from the swans fans and chants of "Sacked in the morning" from the Burnley to**ers.

Utterly dismal day out & Christ knows how we'll turn this around.

But 10 out of 10 for Dyer.
Dyer our best player today on 20:10 - Nov 18 with 1817 viewsFireboy2

Dyer was the best player on the park for me

And the 'getting sacked in the morning' was predominantly from our lot
Dyer our best player today on 20:21 - Nov 18 with 1774 viewsFieryJack

Dyer our best player today on 20:10 - Nov 18 by Fireboy2

Dyer was the best player on the park for me

And the 'getting sacked in the morning' was predominantly from our lot

Them Burnley fans were really winding me up - if a large enough group of our "boys" were there I think they would have steamed through the stewards and attacked them.

Bad day all round.

File under "Away Days to Forget"
Dyer our best player today on 20:25 - Nov 18 with 1754 viewsFireboy2

Dyer our best player today on 20:21 - Nov 18 by FieryJack

Them Burnley fans were really winding me up - if a large enough group of our "boys" were there I think they would have steamed through the stewards and attacked them.

Bad day all round.

File under "Away Days to Forget"

Ditto FJ

If I didn't have my boy with me I'd have cantered over to lead the charge

But I thought id leave to the young uns as I'm 48 now and think I'm past it tbh
Dyer our best player today on 20:45 - Nov 18 with 1697 viewsSgorioFruit

Dyer was our best player two weeks ago v Brighton.
My point being, he is hungry and energetic for the ball. Which stands out in a team full of lazy gits.
I didn’t even see the game today but I know that I probably missed out on watching 90 minutes of over paid brylcreem boys on holiday.

My methods are not favoured by some but by god i speak the truth.
Poll: What Happened Today???

Dyer our best player today on 21:04 - Nov 18 with 1657 viewsFieryJack

Dyer our best player today on 20:25 - Nov 18 by Fireboy2

Ditto FJ

If I didn't have my boy with me I'd have cantered over to lead the charge

But I thought id leave to the young uns as I'm 48 now and think I'm past it tbh

I'm 57 so those days are long gone for me too!
Dyer our best player today on 21:52 - Nov 18 with 1580 viewsYossarian

Dyer our best player today on 20:45 - Nov 18 by SgorioFruit

Dyer was our best player two weeks ago v Brighton.
My point being, he is hungry and energetic for the ball. Which stands out in a team full of lazy gits.
I didn’t even see the game today but I know that I probably missed out on watching 90 minutes of over paid brylcreem boys on holiday.

That tells you everything you need to know about our recruitment over the past five years- Clueless. The myth of a blueprint for success is well and truly exploded. Th3 bottom line is this- the Board were clueless Kent’s who just had two or three episodes of fluke luck. Now their cluelessness has caught up with them and everything HJ touches turns to shit. If he wasn’t some protected species with the clueless Yanks, he would have been sacked months ago.

"Yossarian- the very sight of the name made him shudder.There were so many esses in it. It just had to be subversive" (Catch 22)

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024