Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Christmas is coming, The Res has got it wrong 20:31 - Nov 18 with 9477 viewsSPboy

Not that long ago, just after we had offloaded the wardrobe & the Icelander, the Res told us that we would have TWICE as many goals by this Christmas than last. So with the grand sum of 7 goals in 12 games how many goals do we need in the next 7 games to achieve that bold prediction?
Christmas is coming, The Res has got it wrong on 22:40 - Nov 18 with 2246 viewsHumpty

Christmas is coming, The Res has got it wrong on 22:35 - Nov 18 by Darran

Thanks

I also remember a thread where Res said the directors were looking into selling up. And you said he was wrong. And he was right. And you were wrong.

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/swanseacity/forum/126723/so-in-a-nutshell-the-directors-want-to-sell-some-shares/#166

Bringing Briton Ferry Athletic into it doesn't change that fact. It's irrelevant.

Suck on that Darran.

Thanks.
Christmas is coming, The Res has got it wrong on 22:45 - Nov 18 with 2222 viewsDarran

Christmas is coming, The Res has got it wrong on 22:40 - Nov 18 by Humpty

I also remember a thread where Res said the directors were looking into selling up. And you said he was wrong. And he was right. And you were wrong.

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/swanseacity/forum/126723/so-in-a-nutshell-the-directors-want-to-sell-some-shares/#166

Bringing Briton Ferry Athletic into it doesn't change that fact. It's irrelevant.

Suck on that Darran.

Thanks.

Weve just been talking about that haven’t we? I’ve just fuçking said what that was all about.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Christmas is coming, The Res has got it wrong on 22:55 - Nov 18 with 2183 viewsHumpty

Christmas is coming, The Res has got it wrong on 22:45 - Nov 18 by Darran

Weve just been talking about that haven’t we? I’ve just fuçking said what that was all about.

Yes. You were talking about opinions.

I'd say Dung's opinion on welcoming the Americans with open arms was about as correct as your opinion that Huw et al were not interested in selling up.

That's all. It's not hard.
Christmas is coming, The Res has got it wrong on 22:57 - Nov 18 with 2177 viewsDarran

Christmas is coming, The Res has got it wrong on 22:55 - Nov 18 by Humpty

Yes. You were talking about opinions.

I'd say Dung's opinion on welcoming the Americans with open arms was about as correct as your opinion that Huw et al were not interested in selling up.

That's all. It's not hard.

Look you can say what you want about me but don’t,don’t ever compare me to that Scouce twát.

Christmas is coming, The Res has got it wrong on 23:01 - Nov 18 with 2172 viewsTheResurrection

Christmas is coming, The Res has got it wrong on 22:34 - Nov 18 by Humpty

I didn't apologise.

I remember you saying Huw wasn't watching us during the Petty days. It's irrelevant though.

He championed the lot of them for years. He's a fraud and good for nothing apart from baiting people on a message board.

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like
Poll: Is it time for the Trust to make change happen?

Christmas is coming, The Res has got it wrong on 23:03 - Nov 18 with 2164 viewsDarran

Christmas is coming, The Res has got it wrong on 23:01 - Nov 18 by TheResurrection

He championed the lot of them for years. He's a fraud and good for nothing apart from baiting people on a message board.

No I never but you’re still championing Jenkins despite issuing **** threats a few months ago.

Christmas is coming, The Res has got it wrong on 23:04 - Nov 18 with 2164 viewsTheResurrection

Christmas is coming, The Res has got it wrong on 22:40 - Nov 18 by Humpty

Suck on that Darran.

Thanks.

No he didn't mate....

He said "in a nutshell I was wrong"

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like

Christmas is coming, The Res has got it wrong on 23:06 - Nov 18 with 2154 viewsDarran

Christmas is coming, The Res has got it wrong on 23:04 - Nov 18 by TheResurrection

No he didn't mate....

He said "in a nutshell I was wrong"

According to the interview in the EP you were.
[Post edited 18 Nov 2017 23:06]

Login to get fewer ads

Christmas is coming, The Res has got it wrong on 23:08 - Nov 18 with 2144 viewsHumpty

Christmas is coming, The Res has got it wrong on 22:57 - Nov 18 by Darran

Look you can say what you want about me but don’t,don’t ever compare me to that Scouce twát.

I'm not comparing you to him.

Just pointing out the hypocrisy of you having a go at others for having opinions that turned out to be wrong. Especially after Res dug that thread out.

And trying to obfuscate by bring up irrelevant things like BFAFC doesn't actually work you know. We can all see what you're doing.

Apart from Wingstand apparently. Who is probably doing something manly. On a girder. Eating Chinese.
Christmas is coming, The Res has got it wrong on 23:10 - Nov 18 with 2139 viewsDarran

Christmas is coming, The Res has got it wrong on 23:08 - Nov 18 by Humpty

Just pointing out the hypocrisy of you having a go at others for having opinions that turned out to be wrong. Especially after Res dug that thread out.

And trying to obfuscate by bring up irrelevant things like BFAFC doesn't actually work you know. We can all see what you're doing.

Apart from Wingstand apparently. Who is probably doing something manly. On a girder. Eating Chinese.

Well as you should probably know by now,I really don’t care.

Christmas is coming, The Res has got it wrong on 23:11 - Nov 18 with 2134 viewsTheResurrection

Christmas is coming, The Res has got it wrong on 23:12 - Nov 18 with 2133 viewsHumpty

Christmas is coming, The Res has got it wrong on 23:10 - Nov 18 by Darran

Well as you should probably know by now,I really don’t care.

Ok. I know you don't. Have a good night.
Christmas is coming, The Res has got it wrong on 23:22 - Nov 18 with 2105 viewsDarran

Christmas is coming, The Res has got it wrong on 23:12 - Nov 18 by Humpty

Ok. I know you don't. Have a good night.

Have a good one yourself.

Christmas is coming, The Res has got it wrong on 23:29 - Nov 18 with 2079 viewsWingstandwood

Its not always girders, far lighter material like angle iron has been known to appear at times.

Argus!

Christmas is coming, The Res has got it wrong on 23:32 - Nov 18 with 2071 viewsexiledclaseboy

Christmas is coming
The Res is getting fat
So please put a penny in Humpty’s hat.

If you haven’t got a penny a ha’penny will do
If you haven’t got a ha’penny well Darran says f*ck you.

Poll: Tory leader

Christmas is coming, The Res has got it wrong on 23:42 - Nov 18 with 2046 viewsHumpty

Christmas is coming, The Res has got it wrong on 23:29 - Nov 18 by Wingstandwood

Its not always girders, far lighter material like angle iron has been known to appear at times.

If you're on angle iron have a smaller chinkys.

A spring roll or something. And a bit of rice. Don't get too heavy.

Look after yourself.
Christmas is coming, The Res has got it wrong on 23:44 - Nov 18 with 2038 viewsDarran

Christmas is coming, The Res has got it wrong on 23:42 - Nov 18 by Humpty

Look after yourself.

Don’t be so racist Humpty.

Christmas is coming, The Res has got it wrong on 23:50 - Nov 18 with 2030 viewsHumpty

Christmas is coming, The Res has got it wrong on 23:42 - Nov 18 by Humpty

Look after yourself.

And please tighten your harness correctly. I'm not a lefty student. I work in heavy industry too.

I don't want to see anything like this happening.

NSFW. Don't look at this if you don't want to see what might happen to Wingstand if he doesn't do his harness up correctly.

Edit. Actually there's probably no good reason for leaving this up there. I'm sure wing knows already.
[Post edited 19 Nov 2017 0:12]
Christmas is coming, The Res has got it wrong on 23:51 - Nov 18 with 2027 viewsHumpty

Christmas is coming, The Res has got it wrong on 23:44 - Nov 18 by Darran

Don’t be so racist Humpty.

It's ok if you're a certain age apparently.
Christmas is coming, The Res has got it wrong on 23:55 - Nov 18 with 2019 viewsexiledclaseboy

Christmas is coming, The Res has got it wrong on 23:50 - Nov 18 by Humpty

And please tighten your harness correctly. I'm not a lefty student. I work in heavy industry too.

I don't want to see anything like this happening.

NSFW. Don't look at this if you don't want to see what might happen to Wingstand if he doesn't do his harness up correctly.

Edit. Actually there's probably no good reason for leaving this up there. I'm sure wing knows already.
[Post edited 19 Nov 2017 0:12]

I’m fairly sure it’s ‘elf ‘n’ safety gorn mad.

Poll: Tory leader

Christmas is coming, The Res has got it wrong on 23:58 - Nov 18 with 2012 viewsHumpty

Christmas is coming, The Res has got it wrong on 23:55 - Nov 18 by exiledclaseboy

I’m fairly sure it’s ‘elf ‘n’ safety gorn mad.

I like PC/Elf and safety gone mad if it stops my bollocks from popping out.
Christmas is coming, The Res has got it wrong on 00:16 - Nov 19 with 1988 viewsWingstandwood

Christmas is coming, The Res has got it wrong on 23:58 - Nov 18 by Humpty

I like PC/Elf and safety gone mad if it stops my bollocks from popping out.

In the world of the 'penalty-clause' contract things like that get forgotten, no harness, forget t-washing the galv and off to go.

Argus!

Christmas is coming, The Res has got it wrong on 03:26 - Nov 19 with 1924 viewsLeonWasGod

Christmas is coming, The Res has got it wrong on 22:26 - Nov 18 by Darran

Didnt you? Nah not a lot of people do because they never wanted to see the truth.

Briton Ferry Athletic.

I didn't know that either.

Big Swans fans apparently
Christmas is coming, The Res has got it wrong on 06:02 - Nov 19 with 1901 viewsSPboy

Christmas is coming, The Res has got it wrong on 22:14 - Nov 18 by E20Jack

Not sure what you are trying to say there.

Are you saying that Clement is trying to implement a free flowing attacking game? Because he clearly isn't.

What I am saying is that we sold our 2 best players and never replaced them. Some people on here like you agreed with the Res that it would enable us to return to a style of football that was free flowing and free scoring, perhaps like the Laudrup era. Most people could see that we did not have the players for this and some lay all the blame with the manager. A change of manager will not get us out of this mess without a substantial investment in at least 3 quality players which we all know will not happen
Christmas is coming, The Res has got it wrong on 06:21 - Nov 19 with 1896 viewsBobby_Fischer

Christmas is coming, The Res has got it wrong on 06:02 - Nov 19 by SPboy

What I am saying is that we sold our 2 best players and never replaced them. Some people on here like you agreed with the Res that it would enable us to return to a style of football that was free flowing and free scoring, perhaps like the Laudrup era. Most people could see that we did not have the players for this and some lay all the blame with the manager. A change of manager will not get us out of this mess without a substantial investment in at least 3 quality players which we all know will not happen

Whoever thought we were going to play free flowing football under Clement is a little naive to be polite.

Poll: Who should take over from Jenkins?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024