Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Derby realised Clement is hopeless long before our useless owners, directors 21:08 - Nov 18 with 1306 viewscastlejack

Clement built his reputation around followin* Ancelloti around Europe .

It didn’t take Derby long to realise he is absolutely hopeless without him (and that was managing a championship team)
Why is it taking the yanks and yankers so long to realise he is the worst manager we have had??
he doesn’t have a clue what he is doing

Can’t see him ever being appointed manager of a premier league club again.

By all means carry on chanting against the owners, but need to start giving him a hard time, and get him sacked ASAP.

3 points from the last 24. I’m sure the team could have done better with no manager at all.

Clement GET LOST!!

Poll: Next Swans manager

Derby realised Clement is hopeless long before our useless owners, directors on 21:12 - Nov 18 with 1262 viewsSwansea93

People will still chant Paul Clement's barmy army next game.

Poll: Can Montero do it on a rainy Saturday afternoon?

Derby realised Clement is hopeless long before our useless owners, directors on 21:13 - Nov 18 with 1257 viewsthereisnospoon

Yep. It's looking more and more like last season was a total fluke.

Clement is nothing more than Ancelotti's assistant. He hit the lottery when Ancelotti took him under his wing and let him learn under him over the years in clubs like PSG, Bayern, Chelsea, and Real Madrid. Outside of last season's escape there's literally nothing you can attribute to him as a football manager. With what's happened at Derby and what's happened here we've come to realize that he probably isn't much more than Ancelotti's assistant.

Clement reminds me so much of Arsene Wenger's perpetual assistant Boro Primorac. Primorac couldn't manage to save his life and has been by Wenger's side since 1995.
[Post edited 18 Nov 2017 21:13]
Derby realised Clement is hopeless long before our useless owners, directors on 21:16 - Nov 18 with 1225 viewsDr_Winston

Let's not completely rewrite history here.

Clement did a f*cking good job last season. We were in freefall when he took over. Turning the mess Bobbley left behind into a side that survived was a hell of an achievement no matter what has transpired since.

It's not working for him this year and his apparent insistence on continuing to do things the same way is arrogant and stupid, but he's far from the worst manager we've had. He's arguably the second best of the last four, which is still pretty damning really.

This post has been edited by an administrator

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Derby realised Clement is hopeless long before our useless owners, directors on 21:16 - Nov 18 with 1218 viewsSmellyplumz

Derby realised Clement is hopeless long before our useless owners, directors on 21:13 - Nov 18 by thereisnospoon

Yep. It's looking more and more like last season was a total fluke.

Clement is nothing more than Ancelotti's assistant. He hit the lottery when Ancelotti took him under his wing and let him learn under him over the years in clubs like PSG, Bayern, Chelsea, and Real Madrid. Outside of last season's escape there's literally nothing you can attribute to him as a football manager. With what's happened at Derby and what's happened here we've come to realize that he probably isn't much more than Ancelotti's assistant.

Clement reminds me so much of Arsene Wenger's perpetual assistant Boro Primorac. Primorac couldn't manage to save his life and has been by Wenger's side since 1995.
[Post edited 18 Nov 2017 21:13]

He had goal scorers last season and the new manager effect. This season is his baby and boy its ugly.

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."
Poll: Huw Jenkins

Derby realised Clement is hopeless long before our useless owners, directors on 21:19 - Nov 18 with 1210 viewscastlejack

Derby realised Clement is hopeless long before our useless owners, directors on 21:12 - Nov 18 by Swansea93

People will still chant Paul Clement's barmy army next game.

I don’t think so......it’s got to be ....

“You don’t know what your doing” and “Clement Out”

Or maybe “One Alan Curtis, ......” etc

Derby realised Clement is hopeless long before our useless owners, directors on 21:24 - Nov 18 with 1182 viewspencoedjack

When Clement left Derby they were in a higher position than they currently sit & it was for non footballing reasons he left the club

But don’t let the facts get in the way
Derby realised Clement is hopeless long before our useless owners, directors on 21:29 - Nov 18 with 1159 viewscastlejack

Derby realised Clement is hopeless long before our useless owners, directors on 21:16 - Nov 18 by Smellyplumz

He had goal scorers last season and the new manager effect. This season is his baby and boy its ugly.

Yes the Swans have definitely turned their style of play into the ugly ducklings,

time for the big cull, starting with the head of the manager that created this awful style (excuse my use of the word style) of football (again apologies calling it football).

F. Off back to Ancellotti while we still have a chance to rescue our club

Derby realised Clement is hopeless long before our useless owners, directors on 21:31 - Nov 18 with 1144 viewscastlejack

Derby realised Clement is hopeless long before our useless owners, directors on 21:24 - Nov 18 by pencoedjack

When Clement left Derby they were in a higher position than they currently sit & it was for non footballing reasons he left the club

But don’t let the facts get in the way

K...Do you want him to stay or Go?

Login to get fewer ads

Derby realised Clement is hopeless long before our useless owners, directors on 22:01 - Nov 18 with 1039 viewspencoedjack

Derby realised Clement is hopeless long before our useless owners, directors on 21:31 - Nov 18 by castlejack

K...Do you want him to stay or Go?

If Jenkins is also sacked yes.

If we sack Clement & replace with Toshack/Leon or something similar I see little point
Derby realised Clement is hopeless long before our useless owners, directors on 22:22 - Nov 18 with 975 viewscastlejack

Derby realised Clement is hopeless long before our useless owners, directors on 22:01 - Nov 18 by pencoedjack

If Jenkins is also sacked yes.

If we sack Clement & replace with Toshack/Leon or something similar I see little point

I agree, not a good combo.

There are plenty of decent managers that actually know how to organise a team.

We’re not only losing every week, the football is abysmal, boring, predictable, slow.

I used to think MOTD were biased against us, but now we are so bad they are too embarrassed to say too much

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024