Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The 12 Year Trust People - MUST GO NOW 22:04 - Nov 18 with 17178 viewsTheResurrection

AGM Minutes from 2001

https://www.swanstrust.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2014/07/Swans-Trust-AGM-Minutes-

Nigel Hamer, you're in there. Please resign immediately.

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like
Poll: Is it time for the Trust to make change happen?

The 12 Year Trust People - MUST GO NOW on 22:05 - Nov 18 with 4049 viewsTheResurrection

From 2002.... The Model Rules that must be obeyed!!

Resolutions — Leigh Dineen introduced the Resolutions to the Members based on the following guidelines.
The Supporters Trust is governed by it’s Constitution, or, Model Rules which are on our website, or, available as a paper copy for a small Admin. Fee.
There are 122 Rules.
The Rules were formulated by Lawyers based on a model recommended by Supporters Direct and similar to the majority of other Trusts in the UK. The Model Rules have been approved by the Registrar of Friendly Societies.
Any change in the Model Rules, or, new Rule MUST be approved by Members in a ‘General Meeting.’

Any change in the Model Rules must also then be submitted to, and approved by the Registrar of Friendly Societies.
It was established that the Meeting was quorate.

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like

The 12 Year Trust People - MUST GO NOW on 22:06 - Nov 18 with 4043 viewsPhil_S

Just for clarity purposes Nigel Hamer isn't a board member
The 12 Year Trust People - MUST GO NOW on 22:07 - Nov 18 with 4027 viewsDarran

Nigel’s not a board member is he?

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

The 12 Year Trust People - MUST GO NOW on 22:07 - Nov 18 with 4025 viewsDarran

The 12 Year Trust People - MUST GO NOW on 22:06 - Nov 18 by Phil_S

Crying.

The 12 Year Trust People - MUST GO NOW on 22:09 - Nov 18 with 4022 viewsTheResurrection

The 12 Year Trust People - MUST GO NOW on 22:06 - Nov 18 by Phil_S

No worries, what is he though?

Is Ron Knuszka? Here he is from 2002

https://www.swanstrust.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2014/07/Swans-Trust-AGM-Minutes-

The 12 Year Trust People - MUST GO NOW on 22:14 - Nov 18 with 3990 viewsDarran

The 12 Year Trust People - MUST GO NOW on 22:09 - Nov 18 by TheResurrection

What is he?

The 12 Year Trust People - MUST GO NOW on 22:15 - Nov 18 with 3991 viewsTheResurrection

Phil Sumbler's arrival

He's got to go as well!!

The 12 Year Trust People - MUST GO NOW on 22:15 - Nov 18 with 3984 viewsPhil_S

The 12 Year Trust People - MUST GO NOW on 22:09 - Nov 18 by TheResurrection

He is the secretary, it is an affiliated role - so has no voting rights on the board

Ron isn't continuous "service" - he stood down for 2/3 years shortly after he was Chairman
Login to get fewer ads

The 12 Year Trust People - MUST GO NOW on 22:16 - Nov 18 with 3964 viewsDarran

The 12 Year Trust People - MUST GO NOW on 22:15 - Nov 18 by Phil_S

He is the secretary, it is an affiliated role - so has no voting rights on the board

Ron isn't continuous "service" - he stood down for 2/3 years shortly after he was Chairman

Crying.

The 12 Year Trust People - MUST GO NOW on 22:18 - Nov 18 with 3955 viewsPhil_S

The 12 Year Trust People - MUST GO NOW on 22:15 - Nov 18 by TheResurrection

Phil Sumbler's arrival

He's got to go as well!!

Sumbler out!
The 12 Year Trust People - MUST GO NOW on 22:22 - Nov 18 with 3925 viewsTheResurrection

The 12 Year Trust People - MUST GO NOW on 22:15 - Nov 18 by Phil_S

It was nothing like 2 to 3 years. Less than a year from what I read I think?

Here is the arrival of Stu Macdonald and Will Morris

So they have been 10 years and x months. They should be actively making plans to stand down and introduce new people.

The 12 Year Trust People - MUST GO NOW on 22:22 - Nov 18 with 3918 viewsTheResurrection

The 12 Year Trust People - MUST GO NOW on 22:18 - Nov 18 by Phil_S

Sumbler out!

What did he do there?

The 12 Year Trust People - MUST GO NOW on 22:24 - Nov 18 with 3899 viewsPhil_S

The 12 Year Trust People - MUST GO NOW on 22:22 - Nov 18 by TheResurrection

It was nothing like 2 to 3 years. Less than a year from what I read I think?

Here is the arrival of Stu Macdonald and Will Morris

So they have been 10 years and x months. They should be actively making plans to stand down and introduce new people.

The memory can play tricks but I would be amazed whether it was just a year - I would have said 3 as a minimum but I could be wrong

This post has been edited by an administrator
The 12 Year Trust People - MUST GO NOW on 22:31 - Nov 18 with 3864 viewsTheResurrection

The 12 Year Trust People - MUST GO NOW on 22:24 - Nov 18 by Phil_S

The memory can play tricks but I would be amazed whether it was just a year - I would have said 3 as a minimum but I could be wrong

This post has been edited by an administrator

Not even a year, a few months so that hardly construes as a break.

He's got to go.

Here he is in October 2007 - "Ron Knuszka expressed concern at the drop in membership numbers, developing relationships with businesses who could help in promoting membership"

And here you are in November 2008 - "I would like to thank my Board for their unstinting efforts throughout the year when we welcomed Danny Bowles and Alan Lewis as fully elected members and welcomed back former Chairman Ron Knuszka."

The 12 Year Trust People - MUST GO NOW on 22:32 - Nov 18 with 3849 viewsTheResurrection

So that's him on the Trust Board for 17 years minus a few bloody months.

Not right.

The 12 Year Trust People - MUST GO NOW on 22:36 - Nov 18 with 3830 viewsPhil_S

The 12 Year Trust People - MUST GO NOW on 22:32 - Nov 18 by TheResurrection

So that's him on the Trust Board for 17 years minus a few bloody months.

Not right.

He stood down in the summer of 2006 - he was co-opted back on in April 2008
The 12 Year Trust People - MUST GO NOW on 22:36 - Nov 18 with 3820 viewsmajorraglan

I think tenure of post is a good thing, change and new blood is also a good thing.

One observation - I believe there are difficult times ahead and the supporters and the Trust will need to be able to draw upon the knowledge and experience of some of the long standing officials who should/May have to stand down. The way the sale was completed has left the sale in a very difficult position and a good knowledge of matters will be invaluable. I am not saying that the long standing members should stay on the committee, or that everything the long standing individuals say/ advise should be observed and followed blindly, but don’t throw the baby out with the bath water!
The Trust is dealing with some people who I would have difficulty in trusting, whoever is leading the Trust will need some wise sages around them to assist.

Edit typo.
[Post edited 18 Nov 2017 22:37]
The 12 Year Trust People - MUST GO NOW on 22:37 - Nov 18 with 3803 viewsPhil_S

The 12 Year Trust People - MUST GO NOW on 22:31 - Nov 18 by TheResurrection

Not even a year, a few months so that hardly construes as a break.

He's got to go.

Here he is in October 2007 - "Ron Knuszka expressed concern at the drop in membership numbers, developing relationships with businesses who could help in promoting membership"

And here you are in November 2008 - "I would like to thank my Board for their unstinting efforts throughout the year when we welcomed Danny Bowles and Alan Lewis as fully elected members and welcomed back former Chairman Ron Knuszka."

The 2007 AGM comment by Ron was him attending as a Trust member not as a board member

Co-opted back to the board in April 2008
The 12 Year Trust People - MUST GO NOW on 22:37 - Nov 18 with 3801 viewsTheResurrection

The 12 Year Trust People - MUST GO NOW on 22:36 - Nov 18 by Phil_S

He stood down in the summer of 2006 - he was co-opted back on in April 2008

So why was he making comments in the AGM in October 2007?

Are you saying those minutes are a load of rubbish?

The 12 Year Trust People - MUST GO NOW on 22:41 - Nov 18 with 3760 viewsPhil_S

The 12 Year Trust People - MUST GO NOW on 22:37 - Nov 18 by TheResurrection

So why was he making comments in the AGM in October 2007?

Are you saying those minutes are a load of rubbish?

Not at all he attended as a member as he is entitled to do

But he was not a board member as the directors report of 2007 will confirm

https://www.swanstrust.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2014/07/SCST-Directors-Report-20

But he was re-elected in April 2008 (co-opted)

https://www.swanstrust.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2014/07/SCST-Directors-Report-20

Which ties in with my comment in November 2008
The 12 Year Trust People - MUST GO NOW on 22:41 - Nov 18 with 3754 viewsTheResurrection

The 12 Year Trust People - MUST GO NOW on 22:37 - Nov 18 by Phil_S

The 2007 AGM comment by Ron was him attending as a Trust member not as a board member

Co-opted back to the board in April 2008

Heavily involved Trust member then?

The 12 Year Trust People - MUST GO NOW on 22:43 - Nov 18 with 3737 viewsPhil_S

The 12 Year Trust People - MUST GO NOW on 22:41 - Nov 18 by TheResurrection

Heavily involved Trust member then?

Its not been unusual for former board members to attend an AGM - I would have every intention of attending them from now on in (assuming I remain a member!)
(No subject) (n/t) on 22:49 - Nov 18 with 3706 viewsTheResurrection

The 12 Year Trust People - MUST GO NOW on 22:41 - Nov 18 by Phil_S

Not at all he attended as a member as he is entitled to do

But he was not a board member as the directors report of 2007 will confirm

But he was re-elected in April 2008 (co-opted)

Which ties in with my comment in November 2008

[Post edited 18 Nov 2017 22:51]

The 12 Year Trust People - MUST GO NOW on 22:53 - Nov 18 with 3669 viewsTheResurrection

Not sure what happened to my post there.

So once again, what dates did Will Morris and Stu Macdonald get co-opted on?

I can see they replaced Paul Morris and Marilyn Croft respectively and they resigned August 2005.

The 12 Year Trust People - MUST GO NOW on 22:59 - Nov 18 with 3647 viewsTheResurrection

The 12 Year Trust People - MUST GO NOW on 22:53 - Nov 18 by TheResurrection

Not sure what happened to my post there.

So once again, what dates did Will Morris and Stu Macdonald get co-opted on?

I can see they replaced Paul Morris and Marilyn Croft respectively and they resigned August 2005.

Phil, are you still there?

Can you clear this up please?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024