Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
God help us when we start playing the top teams 22:56 - Nov 18 with 2278 viewscastlejack

We’ve had most of the “easy”games, and made most of them look good

After Bournemouth, we play

Chelsea, Man City, Liverpool and Spurs between 29November and 1stJanuary with a few easier games in between.

Would normally be looking forward to these fixtures, but shit creek without a paddle springs to mind.

Anyone think Clement is the right man to see us through this tricky period?

Poll: Next Swans manager

God help us when we start playing the top teams on 22:57 - Nov 18 with 2265 viewsKingBony

We. Are. Finished. Santa. Claus #Fact
[Post edited 18 Nov 2017 22:58]

Daddy Daddy cool, Daddy Daddy cool

God help us when we start playing the top teams on 23:00 - Nov 18 with 2247 viewsmonmouth

Kepp the lost his trick pony and we're going down and we will be bottom by Christmas. Embrace it. Currently we are miles worse than Sundo last season. Even under the Moyes. Miles worse.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

God help us when we start playing the top teams on 23:08 - Nov 18 with 2218 viewsDewi1jack

Fed up of the negativity.
Easy 10 points against Chelsea, City Liverpool and Spurs.

Ok
Woken up now.
We're going to take Derby's record.
Only fair I s'pose as they tried to take Ferre

If you wake up breathing, thats a good start to your day and you'll make many thousands of people envious.

God help us when we start playing the top teams on 23:09 - Nov 18 with 2217 viewscastlejack

God help us when we start playing the top teams on 23:00 - Nov 18 by monmouth

Kepp the lost his trick pony and we're going down and we will be bottom by Christmas. Embrace it. Currently we are miles worse than Sundo last season. Even under the Moyes. Miles worse.

Not good to know, but thanks, this does feel far worse than last year

Last year always thought we had the team to pull out of it, we jus5 had a useless manager.
This time round I think the manager is useless, but we don’t have anyone left on the field that could turn things around

God help us when we start playing the top teams on 04:32 - Nov 19 with 2062 viewsLeonWasGod

Wouldn't be surprised if we do better. Clem can revert to type with no fan expectations, park the bus and we'll pick up a point here or there (see Spurs). Who knows, a flukey set piece (lol) or bit of quality from Wilf and we might beat one of them.
God help us when we start playing the top teams on 07:30 - Nov 19 with 1974 viewsjack247

Losing to Chelsea and Man City is at least a bit less galling than losing to Brighton and Burnley.

Those are actually the only games I’d want Clement in charge for. He is very good at frustrating the top teams, he just doesn’t seem to have anything else in his locker.
God help us when we start playing the top teams on 08:32 - Nov 19 with 1911 viewsPegojack

It must be like deja vu again for Ayew. We are the new Villa, the team everybody wants to play. A guaranteed three points.
God help us when we start playing the top teams on 08:37 - Nov 19 with 1890 viewsexiledinenglandjack

We're sleep walking to relegation
Login to get fewer ads

God help us when we start playing the top teams on 08:38 - Nov 19 with 1890 views34dfgdf54

Honestly, I think it could be double figures against Man City. They look frightening.
God help us when we start playing the top teams on 08:53 - Nov 19 with 1847 viewsswansvalleyjack

God help us when we start playing the top teams on 08:37 - Nov 19 by exiledinenglandjack

We're sleep walking to relegation

Hurtling more like.....
God help us when we start playing the top teams on 09:27 - Nov 19 with 1762 viewswestwalesed

God help us when we start playing the top teams on 08:38 - Nov 19 by 34dfgdf54

Honestly, I think it could be double figures against Man City. They look frightening.

Is it bad to think I want it to be?

My rationale is that the national media would be scrutinising things here with a fine toothcomb

Poll: Live in a country with no internet?

God help us when we start playing the top teams on 10:26 - Nov 19 with 1647 viewsDewi1jack

God help us when we start playing the top teams on 08:38 - Nov 19 by 34dfgdf54

This.
Remember being away (think Reading, not sure) when the Tapas waiter had left us and his team had the record score for a game against Spurs (9-1) laughing mytitsoff

Think City could easily beat that against us.
They really do look like steam rollering most teams when they're attacking.

Frightened here
I do enjoy watching City at the mo, but I'm absolutely dreading them playing us.

If you wake up breathing, thats a good start to your day and you'll make many thousands of people envious.

God help us when we start playing the top teams on 10:43 - Nov 19 with 1614 viewsmonmouth

God help us when we start playing the top teams on 08:32 - Nov 19 by Pegojack

It must be like deja vu again for Ayew. We are the new Villa, the team everybody wants to play. A guaranteed three points.

Hostile home crowd against the owners and jeering the team too. Twins.

Ayew won't care though. He'll get a move somewhere.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

God help us when we start playing the top teams on 10:48 - Nov 19 with 1605 viewsA_Fans_Dad

I like the way the OP mentions Bournemouth in passing, as if they are poor.
That is the same Bournemouth who just smashed 4 past Huddersfield with only 10 men for half the game.
They can easily do the same to us.
God help us when we start playing the top teams on 11:16 - Nov 19 with 1562 viewsKingstonJack

I do believe we are in for a massacre soon by the likes of Man City. . It may be cathartic & bring change sooner than later.
God help us when we start playing the top teams on 12:39 - Nov 19 with 1446 viewsJokeren1943

Swansea will do fine against the top teams

Swansea do not have to create anything. Just have to defend deep. It will fit Clement system perfectly.

Swansea will have 1-2 chances in these games. Everything depend on Swanseas ability to score on these.
[Post edited 19 Nov 2017 12:42]
God help us when we start playing the top teams on 14:25 - Nov 19 with 1344 viewscastlejack

God help us when we start playing the top teams on 10:48 - Nov 19 by A_Fans_Dad

I like the way the OP mentions Bournemouth in passing, as if they are poor.
That is the same Bournemouth who just smashed 4 past Huddersfield with only 10 men for half the game.
They can easily do the same to us.

Well aware Bournemouth are improving, and could come here and win. Main point is the number of top six opponents we have after playing them.

Just wondering where the points are coming from between now and New Year’s Day, if we continue with such pathetic performances.

One positive, we only had 5 points at this stage last season.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024