Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
How may Trust threads will The Box Office start on Sunday? 23:08 - Nov 18 with 380 viewsDarran

How may Trust threads will The Box Office start on Sunday?

Your Vote:

You need to be logged in to vote on our site polls

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

How may Trust threads will The Box Office start on Sunday? on 23:15 - Nov 18 with 372 viewsEilian

Depends if he gets any answers!

Pretty sure he is allowed to ask as many questions as he wants! He's not the only one scratching his head wondering what the hell is going on!

I made a post on Facebook earlier on today encouraging people to join the trust. You should read some of the pelters I was getting!

I didn't realize how much people HATE the Trust! They Flipping HATE them!

how the hell has the Trust negotiated itself into that position? It's a complete failure!
How may Trust threads will The Box Office start on Sunday? on 23:21 - Nov 18 with 359 viewsDarran

How may Trust threads will The Box Office start on Sunday? on 23:15 - Nov 18 by Eilian

Depends if he gets any answers!

Pretty sure he is allowed to ask as many questions as he wants! He's not the only one scratching his head wondering what the hell is going on!

I made a post on Facebook earlier on today encouraging people to join the trust. You should read some of the pelters I was getting!

I didn't realize how much people HATE the Trust! They Flipping HATE them!

how the hell has the Trust negotiated itself into that position? It's a complete failure!

Yeah but when you hate the Trust more than you hate Jenkins it’s weird.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

How may Trust threads will The Box Office start on Sunday? on 23:25 - Nov 18 with 348 viewsJack_Kass

How may Trust threads will The Box Office start on Sunday? on 23:21 - Nov 18 by Darran

Yeah but when you hate the Trust more than you hate Jenkins it’s weird.

With every thread, the veil falls a little more.

Poll: FA Cup or Premier League

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024