Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Not renewing until Jenkins has gone.......... 10:23 - Nov 19 with 7694 viewsjacabertawe

I have recently spoken with six unrelated long term season ticket holders who have each said that they are so disenchanted with the way that our Club has gone over recent years, primarily down to the actions/inactions of Jenkins, that they have decided not to renew their STs if he is still in position in January.

Britishness...is a political synonym for Englishness which extends English culture over the Scots, the Welsh, and the Irish. - Gwynfor Evans

Not renewing until Jenkins has gone.......... on 10:24 - Nov 19 with 4786 viewsswancity

Add me to that list

Only an idiot would eat a turkey curry on Christmas day

Not renewing until Jenkins has gone.......... on 10:28 - Nov 19 with 4758 viewsN_T_J

I have had a seaon ticket for the last two seasons and have yet to attend 1 league game due to illness. I only renewed this season as I did not wont to lose my seat as I have had that seat for over 10 years.

Im almost sure while Jenkins is there I wont be renewing.
Not renewing until Jenkins has gone.......... on 10:31 - Nov 19 with 4716 viewspencoedjack

As much as I’d like to agree I know when it comes to it I will renew
Not renewing until Jenkins has gone.......... on 10:34 - Nov 19 with 4701 viewsDewi1jack

Personally I think the best thing for everyone to do, is not renew until March.
I know it costs a few more quid to those of us renewing anyway, but it may send a severe message to the Yanks when they see no renewals for a couple of months.
Especially if we still look dead certs for relegation.

They're going to be in enough sh1te from their backers about losing the guarantee of over £100 million to a "paltry" £16 million.
Add in the worry of losing another £3/4 million from seasie holders and they're going to be expecting the "horses head" from their money men.
Maybe then the Trusts favourite pairing of Jase and Stevie boy will bin that failed DoF/ Roofer/snide, sneaky sell out c**t

If you wake up breathing, thats a good start to your day and you'll make many thousands of people envious.

Not renewing until Jenkins has gone.......... on 10:36 - Nov 19 with 4689 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Not renewing until Jenkins has gone.......... on 10:31 - Nov 19 by pencoedjack

As much as I’d like to agree I know when it comes to it I will renew

Perhaps all those with an interest and Season Tickets should get together and make it known to the club that they won't be renewing.
If there was a high enough number it might make the owners re-think regards Jenkins.
At the moment there is no co-ordinated efforts at rebellion, the Trust has sadly gone completely missing.
Not renewing until Jenkins has gone.......... on 10:41 - Nov 19 with 4659 viewsVetchfielder

Not renewing until Jenkins has gone.......... on 10:34 - Nov 19 by Dewi1jack

Personally I think the best thing for everyone to do, is not renew until March.
I know it costs a few more quid to those of us renewing anyway, but it may send a severe message to the Yanks when they see no renewals for a couple of months.
Especially if we still look dead certs for relegation.

They're going to be in enough sh1te from their backers about losing the guarantee of over £100 million to a "paltry" £16 million.
Add in the worry of losing another £3/4 million from seasie holders and they're going to be expecting the "horses head" from their money men.
Maybe then the Trusts favourite pairing of Jase and Stevie boy will bin that failed DoF/ Roofer/snide, sneaky sell out c**t

I agree with this approach.

Leaving it until the last couple of days is what I will do, the same as I did last March.

Proud to have been one of the 231

Not renewing until Jenkins has gone.......... on 10:46 - Nov 19 with 4631 viewsjacabertawe

Spouse and I are long term ST holders and are ourselves giving some serious thought to renewing.

Britishness...is a political synonym for Englishness which extends English culture over the Scots, the Welsh, and the Irish. - Gwynfor Evans

Not renewing until Jenkins has gone.......... on 10:49 - Nov 19 with 4619 viewsunion_jack

Not renewing until Jenkins has gone.......... on 10:41 - Nov 19 by Vetchfielder

I agree with this approach.

Leaving it until the last couple of days is what I will do, the same as I did last March.

Fine. But if the yanks don't budge then if everyone took your stance they'd actually be better off as the price per ST will be higher.

Best not to renew at all until the cancerous growths are removed.

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

Login to get fewer ads

Not renewing until Jenkins has gone.......... on 11:10 - Nov 19 with 4549 viewsswanforthemoney

I'm not renewing until the Trust has its five million quid.

I stand in the North Stand

Not renewing until Jenkins has gone.......... on 11:24 - Nov 19 with 4489 viewsSgorioFruit

Not renewing until Jenkins has gone.......... on 10:28 - Nov 19 by N_T_J

I have had a seaon ticket for the last two seasons and have yet to attend 1 league game due to illness. I only renewed this season as I did not wont to lose my seat as I have had that seat for over 10 years.

Im almost sure while Jenkins is there I wont be renewing.

I hope the current scumbags in charge who are bleeding our club dry bigger off sharpish.
And I also hope you regain your health for you to go and start enjoying it down there again mate.

My methods are not favoured by some but by god i speak the truth.
Poll: What Happened Today???

Not renewing until Jenkins has gone.......... on 11:29 - Nov 19 with 4460 viewsN_T_J

Not renewing until Jenkins has gone.......... on 11:24 - Nov 19 by SgorioFruit

I hope the current scumbags in charge who are bleeding our club dry bigger off sharpish.
And I also hope you regain your health for you to go and start enjoying it down there again mate.

Thank you very kind of you.
Not renewing until Jenkins has gone.......... on 11:34 - Nov 19 with 4443 viewsDDCH

I think this is it for me. I am currently not working (apart from some volunteer stuff for a charity) and it would be a big chunk out of my redundancy fund.

I have budgeted for it, as it was my one and only "treat" as have packed in the booze etc. It's hardly a treat now going to the theatre of dreams (ones where you are being chased and can't get away).

I have going to games with the club since Burrows was the manager, but I am sick of watching multi millionaires who can't even be bothered to try.

I hope I am just being miserable, but right now I feel completely despondent and total apathy toward them.

The poster formally known as DannyDyersChocolateHomunculus

Not renewing until Jenkins has gone.......... on 11:45 - Nov 19 with 4392 viewslibertyx

The problem is I don't think the Americans see Jenkins as the problem.
In their opinion Jenkins is the man that has kept us in premiership. We all know it was the managers with their good player contacts.
How do you convince the Americans that the last 3 years he has been the problem with his bad transfer buys.
Not renewing until Jenkins has gone.......... on 11:50 - Nov 19 with 4379 viewsQJumpingJack

I won't renew until Levien has gone.
Not renewing until Jenkins has gone.......... on 11:59 - Nov 19 with 4345 viewsKilkennyjack

This might be the only way to get the sell outs out.

Beware of the Risen People

Not renewing until Jenkins has gone.......... on 12:18 - Nov 19 with 4277 viewsJoe_bradshaw

The overwhelming majority of season ticket holders don’t read this site and are nowhere near as militant as many of those who do.
The one thing that will stop many of them renewing is that we’ll be playing in the Championship next season. That won’t be a protest as such, it’ll just be what they do.

As well as Jenkins and his henchmen, apathy is killing the club.

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

Not renewing until Jenkins has gone.......... on 12:22 - Nov 19 with 4254 viewsblackswan

Not renewing until Jenkins has gone.......... on 11:59 - Nov 19 by Kilkennyjack

This might be the only way to get the sell outs out.

Don't forget about 1250 season ticket renewals just to pay
Jenkins salary I know of 6 more long term holders not renewing and if I do will be last minute for the fans by the fans my arse
Not renewing until Jenkins has gone.......... on 12:26 - Nov 19 with 4221 viewscmajack

Not renewing until Jenkins has gone.......... on 11:45 - Nov 19 by libertyx

The problem is I don't think the Americans see Jenkins as the problem.
In their opinion Jenkins is the man that has kept us in premiership. We all know it was the managers with their good player contacts.
How do you convince the Americans that the last 3 years he has been the problem with his bad transfer buys.

Yes but surely they must be thinking how have the club spent so much money on players that have contributed so little to the cause. Baston ,clucas, mesa,bony. Surely they can't be that stupid or naive can they?
Not renewing until Jenkins has gone.......... on 12:28 - Nov 19 with 4211 viewsBillyChong

The thought has entered my mind I must be honest
Not renewing until Jenkins has gone.......... on 12:28 - Nov 19 with 4208 viewsblackswan

Can this be made a sticky mods get the word out keep huw and we won't renew hit them where it hurts all the sellouts and Americans are interested in is money
Not renewing until Jenkins has gone.......... on 12:35 - Nov 19 with 4181 viewsblackswan

Not renewing until Jenkins has gone.......... on 12:18 - Nov 19 by Joe_bradshaw

The overwhelming majority of season ticket holders don’t read this site and are nowhere near as militant as many of those who do.
The one thing that will stop many of them renewing is that we’ll be playing in the Championship next season. That won’t be a protest as such, it’ll just be what they do.

As well as Jenkins and his henchmen, apathy is killing the club.

We need to get the message out on social media I'm not on twitter someone please put it out there
KEEP HUW AND WE WON'T RENEW
Not renewing until Jenkins has gone.......... on 12:46 - Nov 19 with 4125 viewsnantywatcher

If this was a structured protest I cannot see how it would not impact on the owner's attitude.
Would it be that hard to produce a petition to place before the board. Printed sheets could be passed along the rows of seats, and even the "Not interested" brigade would surfely be influenced to do something positive. Surely a petition signed by 5k+ people would stimulate media interest.
I WILL NOT RENEW until I SEE
THE BACK OF HUGH!!
Not renewing until Jenkins has gone.......... on 12:57 - Nov 19 with 4075 viewsjacabertawe

Not renewing until Jenkins has gone.......... on 12:35 - Nov 19 by blackswan

We need to get the message out on social media I'm not on twitter someone please put it out there
KEEP HUW AND WE WON'T RENEW

Social media? A good idea. Not on it/them myself, but perhaps someone who is could start the ball rolling.

Not renewing until Jenkins has gone.......... on 13:00 - Nov 19 with 4065 viewsthornabyswan

Plenty won't renew if we get regulated whether Jenkins is here or not.
Was always going to be the way.
Can go back to supporting Man Utd and Liverpool then.

Poll: Would you like Cooper to stay or go (regardless of compensation situation)

Not renewing until Jenkins has gone.......... on 13:04 - Nov 19 with 4034 viewsblackswan

Not renewing until Jenkins has gone.......... on 13:00 - Nov 19 by thornabyswan

Plenty won't renew if we get regulated whether Jenkins is here or not.
Was always going to be the way.
Can go back to supporting Man Utd and Liverpool then.

Yes the casual fan wouldn't renew on relagation but the people I'm talking to are long term hard core fans who are disgusted at what has been done to our club
Keep huw and we won't renew
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024