Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Techno help Firestick 10:43 - Nov 19 with 991 viewsJohnw102

Right I have put the Amazon Smartiptv app on my Firestick, how do I put TV programs etc on it? Happy to pay a reasonable subscription, think somebody here said that Platinum was a good one about £5 a month. Answers in Janet and John language please!

Never knew getting old would happen so quick!

Techno help Firestick on 10:48 - Nov 19 with 986 viewsjack247

Do you mean films/box sets or sport/live tv?
Techno help Firestick on 10:58 - Nov 19 with 972 viewsJohnw102

sport/live tv

Never knew getting old would happen so quick!

Techno help Firestick on 11:04 - Nov 19 with 960 viewsjack247

Techno help Firestick on 10:58 - Nov 19 by Johnw102

sport/live tv

http://www.expertreviews.co.uk/amazon/amazon-fire-tv-stick/1404248/how-to-instal

When you’ve installed Kodi, you’ll need to put an add on like flawless or sportsmania on. Just google how to do it and you’ll get a walkthrough
Techno help Firestick on 12:26 - Nov 19 with 917 viewsepaul

Don't bother with kodi. Sign up to platinumiptv2 via Twitter, 30 beer tokens for a year. Download perfect player to your firestick and you'll get the link to load it on and your on your way

The hair and the beard have gone I am now conforming to society, tis a sad day The b*stards are coming back though

Techno help Firestick on 15:00 - Nov 19 with 866 viewsepaul

Techno help Firestick on 12:26 - Nov 19 by epaul

Don't bother with kodi. Sign up to platinumiptv2 via Twitter, 30 beer tokens for a year. Download perfect player to your firestick and you'll get the link to load it on and your on your way

If you have smartiptv you'll will need your tv's mac code. He will then load it to your app

The hair and the beard have gone I am now conforming to society, tis a sad day The b*stards are coming back though

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024