Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Watford. 17:24 - Nov 19 with 1940 viewslifelong

Easy on the eye.
Watford. on 17:27 - Nov 19 with 1923 viewsmonmouth

Playing great football. On a different planet to us, in a different universe. All comfortable on the ball, moving, passing, and shooting. Lovely.

Makes me want to throw up.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Watford. on 17:27 - Nov 19 with 1923 viewsBirchgrovejack

Will Hughes looking a class act. Cost less than half of clucas and Clement had the derby connection.
Watford. on 17:29 - Nov 19 with 1910 views3swan

Watford. on 17:27 - Nov 19 by Birchgrovejack

Will Hughes looking a class act. Cost less than half of clucas and Clement had the derby connection.

Unless he'd lost the support of players at Derby?
Watford. on 17:30 - Nov 19 with 1901 viewswhoflungdung

Indeed "Richarlison not that dear . Why can't we find these players

This is feck Watford FC

Poll: Is it Spa or spa

Watford. on 17:39 - Nov 19 with 1848 views34dfgdf54

It it just me or does every team seem to be a lot more athletic than us? Lots of energy everywhere.
Watford. on 17:43 - Nov 19 with 1829 viewswhoflungdung

Good point .. You re right

Poll: Is it Spa or spa

Watford. on 17:47 - Nov 19 with 1817 views3swan

Watford. on 17:39 - Nov 19 by 34dfgdf54

It it just me or does every team seem to be a lot more athletic than us? Lots of energy everywhere.

Yes has been like this for a few years. Does question our training methods pre-season.

Maybe we only train in straight lines
Watford. on 17:53 - Nov 19 with 1789 viewslidojack

Makes you queasy to think that Watford came up years after us.

It's amazing what a decent scouting network can do for you.
Login to get fewer ads

Watford. on 18:30 - Nov 19 with 1698 viewsjack2jack

Watford. on 17:27 - Nov 19 by monmouth

Playing great football. On a different planet to us, in a different universe. All comfortable on the ball, moving, passing, and shooting. Lovely.

Makes me want to throw up.

Ah yes I remember those days
Watford. on 18:37 - Nov 19 with 1680 viewsmax936

Watford. on 17:53 - Nov 19 by lidojack

We haven't even stood still, we've gone back at a rate of knots makes my blood boil, we know exactly what has moved up the scales though.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Watford. on 19:54 - Nov 19 with 1552 viewsplasjack

Watford. on 18:37 - Nov 19 by max936

We haven't even stood still, we've gone back at a rate of knots makes my blood boil, we know exactly what has moved up the scales though.

My guess, is it greed you are alluding too ?
Watford. on 20:25 - Nov 19 with 1485 viewsAl_Bundy

When you have three Pogba type players in your side you can play high energy box to box football and always be a threat. Watford have a good tempo sprinkled with some creativity.

Us on the other hand have aged legs and mediocre players playing shit slow aimless triangles on our half way line

Be good to be put or our misery this season
[Post edited 19 Nov 2017 20:26]
Watford. on 20:28 - Nov 19 with 1477 viewspencoedjack

West Ham fans giving their players shite ... wonder if they were fighting amongst themselves if some took offence to it.
Watford. on 20:35 - Nov 19 with 1467 viewsplasjack

Watford. on 20:25 - Nov 19 by Al_Bundy

When you have three Pogba type players in your side you can play high energy box to box football and always be a threat. Watford have a good tempo sprinkled with some creativity.

Us on the other hand have aged legs and mediocre players playing shit slow aimless triangles on our half way line

Be good to be put or our misery this season
[Post edited 19 Nov 2017 20:26]

Tortoises have more pace, squad needs sorting out, but is a little to late even for the January transfer window.
Watford. on 20:37 - Nov 19 with 1457 viewspencoedjack

Watford. on 20:35 - Nov 19 by plasjack

Tortoises have more pace, squad needs sorting out, but is a little to late even for the January transfer window.

Let’s hope Gonzo is lining up players for early Jan & not waiting till the end of window
Watford. on 20:38 - Nov 19 with 1457 viewsNeath_Jack

Watford. on 20:28 - Nov 19 by pencoedjack

West Ham fans giving their players shite ... wonder if they were fighting amongst themselves if some took offence to it.

Clubs fans have always fought each other over a variety of reasons. Over the team, over women, over standing/sitting in someones place, something happening on a night out in town etc.

Nothing new.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

Watford. on 20:46 - Nov 19 with 1436 viewswestside

our players like Naughton and Fer don't even bother running back
Watford. on 20:48 - Nov 19 with 1425 viewspencoedjack

Watford. on 20:38 - Nov 19 by Neath_Jack

Clubs fans have always fought each other over a variety of reasons. Over the team, over women, over standing/sitting in someones place, something happening on a night out in town etc.

Nothing new.

In almost 40 years of watching the Swans I can count on 1 hand when I’ve seen fans fighting each other in the ground ( not including 2 pissed up blokes)
Watford. on 20:49 - Nov 19 with 1423 viewsplasjack

Watford. on 20:46 - Nov 19 by westside

Even forward is a struggle.
Watford. on 22:08 - Nov 19 with 1360 viewsjackrabbit

Watford play like the Swans used to a few seasons ago - crisp short passes, lots of player movement, lots of attacking intent, and players willing to shoot and score. The biggest contrast with present day Swans though is that the players look confident. They invite defenders to come at them and then either dodge him or offload to a player in space. Watford have a manager who saw his team, Hull, relegated last season, but he has a team playing a competent, flowing, resilient brand of football. They have bought well. I wonder were Ricarlison, Andre Gray and Will Hughes on Swans' radar in the summer? If not, why not? Come to that, West Ham have Zabaleta and Arnautovic - these are the sorts of players we should be recruiting. Proven Premier League quality.

It would be fascinating to see Marco Silva manage our team. We never will, but it just raises thoughts that perhaps he would get more out of them than our current manager is doing. Will Hughes has stepped up from the Championship, with Derby. He was outstanding MoM today. Well done Watford 2-0 winners, and looking like comfortable and established PL members. Just like we used to!
N/A. on 22:13 - Nov 19 with 1348 viewsHuw57

N/A.
[Post edited 18 Jul 2018 5:06]

Poll: Do you want the Irish to get through?

Watford. on 00:12 - Nov 20 with 1267 viewsLeonWasGod

Watford. on 20:46 - Nov 19 by westside

I though Naughton put in a shift yesterday and often looked to take players on. That tells of a different problem of course as he shouldn't have to, especially cutting inside on the half way line. And then obviously he's struggling to get back when the ball is inevitably lost. But Fer gave him no cover as Leon would have done.

I'm his biggest critic, but lack of effort wasn't an issue for me yesterday.
Watford. on 00:26 - Nov 20 with 1247 viewsWarwickHunt

Watford. on 17:30 - Nov 19 by whoflungdung

Indeed "Richarlison not that dear . Why can't we find these players

This is feck Watford FC

Not many Brazilians in Falkirk - too cold, innit.
Watford. on 07:46 - Nov 20 with 1154 viewswestside

Watford players were hunting in packs to get the ball back like we used to and isolate the opposition player with the ball
Watford. on 07:52 - Nov 20 with 1146 viewsKilkennyjack

Watford. on 17:53 - Nov 19 by lidojack

And for completeness - our £16m Academy investment has produced fecking nobody.
Gone missing in action.

Jobs for the boys and not fit for purpose.

Big nose OUT.

Watford great to watch.

Beware of the Risen People

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024