Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
FAO Will 21:18 - Nov 19 with 19611 viewsNeath_Jack

As your role as associate director, did you used to attend the directors box at home games? I'm not talking about your role as Trust observer now, as i believe these are two completely different roles?

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

FAO Will on 21:54 - Nov 21 with 2655 viewswhoflungdung

Let's

Stick together

Forget point scoring

Do our best to ensure we do not drift away into oblivion

Poll: Is it Spa or spa

FAO Will on 21:59 - Nov 21 with 2614 viewsDarran

FAO Will on 21:53 - Nov 21 by Garyjack

Of course you could argue that if anyone had anything to say about the people who sold the club to those 'Yank pricks', it should have been the trust itself, but they've said fvck all about them except wanting to form a working relationship with the 'pricks'. That's the bottom line Dar, and it's actually something you voted against! So where exactly are you coming from here! Look at the big picture!

I am looking at the big picture.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

FAO Will on 22:16 - Nov 21 with 2563 viewsGaryjack

FAO Will on 21:59 - Nov 21 by Darran

I am looking at the big picture.

No you're not, your main focus is sticking up for people who you know and think they are your friends.
[Post edited 21 Nov 2017 22:16]
FAO Will on 22:17 - Nov 21 with 2538 viewsDarran

FAO Will on 22:16 - Nov 21 by Garyjack

No you're not, your main focus is sticking up for people who you know and think they are your friends.
[Post edited 21 Nov 2017 22:16]

I have no friends on the Trust Gary. I’ve met a few of them over the years but they aren’t my friends.
[Post edited 21 Nov 2017 22:35]

FAO Will on 22:32 - Nov 21 with 2481 viewsthornabyswan

FAO Will on 21:24 - Nov 21 by Darran

Yeah but it’s still odd whatever you say.
Hardly a murmur on the actual sellouts from some but so much hatred towards the Trust.

Yes very strange your not wrong

Poll: Would you like Cooper to stay or go (regardless of compensation situation)

FAO Will on 22:43 - Nov 21 with 2433 viewsGaryjack

FAO Will on 22:17 - Nov 21 by Darran

I have no friends on the Trust Gary. I’ve met a few of them over the years but they aren’t my friends.
[Post edited 21 Nov 2017 22:35]

You've always said Phil was your friend? He's a friend of mine as well. But it's never stopped me speaking out against him. Just like i'll see Stu Mac on Saturday in the Landore Club before the game despite me basically saying here that he is no longer the SD director as his stint has expired. It is what it is Dar. Friends or not, You have too say it as it is.
FAO Will on 23:03 - Nov 21 with 2366 viewsMattG

FAO Will on 21:30 - Nov 21 by NeathJack

I'm fairly sure the recommendation from the Trust board at the time to accept the deal was unanimous.

Unsure if I read that, it was stated at the forum to disclose & discuss the offer or if I've imagined it though.

So that's not much help really.

That's how it was - some were more positive than others but ultimately, at that point, we all felt it was a deal we could recommend.
FAO Will on 23:07 - Nov 21 with 2341 viewsDarran

FAO Will on 22:43 - Nov 21 by Garyjack

You've always said Phil was your friend? He's a friend of mine as well. But it's never stopped me speaking out against him. Just like i'll see Stu Mac on Saturday in the Landore Club before the game despite me basically saying here that he is no longer the SD director as his stint has expired. It is what it is Dar. Friends or not, You have too say it as it is.

I find highly unlikely that a man of the stature of Phil Sumbler has friends like you.

Login to get fewer ads

FAO Will on 23:10 - Nov 21 with 2330 viewsGaryjack

FAO Will on 23:07 - Nov 21 by Darran

I find highly unlikely that a man of the stature of Phil Sumbler has friends like you.

He likes a bit of rough!
FAO Will on 23:12 - Nov 21 with 2316 viewsDarran

FAO Will on 23:10 - Nov 21 by Garyjack

He likes a bit of rough!

Yeah so he keeps telling me.

FAO Will on 08:16 - Nov 22 with 2156 viewsNookiejack

So who will now represent the Trust in the Directors box on Saturday?

If Will and his wife attends on behalf of the Trust is that indicative that the remaining Trust Board legally have been advised that he has the eligibility to attend?

What is the process then for a member to legally challenge this opinion?

Or will he attend on the basis that an eligible Board member attends and that he is a guest of the Board member?
FAO Will on 09:03 - Nov 22 with 2098 viewsMoscowJack

FAO Will on 08:16 - Nov 22 by Nookiejack

So who will now represent the Trust in the Directors box on Saturday?

If Will and his wife attends on behalf of the Trust is that indicative that the remaining Trust Board legally have been advised that he has the eligibility to attend?

What is the process then for a member to legally challenge this opinion?

Or will he attend on the basis that an eligible Board member attends and that he is a guest of the Board member?

If you had a choice for attending the Boardroom and Director's Box this weekend (presuming a +1 is allowed), who would you prefer?

1. Associate Director/Trust Chairman (who should no longer be on the Board due to his length or term) and his wife?

2. Two legal Trust Board members?

3. A legal Trust Board member and someone who would like to potentially be considered for the Trust Board?

4. A legal Trust Board member and a really deserved volunteer who normally does work for the Trust in places like the Trust Pod or collecting memberships?

5. None of the above.....please state why.

Poll: Simple...would you want Leon in the squad right now, if he was available?

FAO Will on 09:34 - Nov 22 with 2062 viewsSoberBaker

FAO Will on 09:03 - Nov 22 by MoscowJack

If you had a choice for attending the Boardroom and Director's Box this weekend (presuming a +1 is allowed), who would you prefer?

1. Associate Director/Trust Chairman (who should no longer be on the Board due to his length or term) and his wife?

3. A legal Trust Board member and someone who would like to potentially be considered for the Trust Board?

4. A legal Trust Board member and a really deserved volunteer who normally does work for the Trust in places like the Trust Pod or collecting memberships?

6. Toozy & Stacco?

AMOW

FAO Will on 09:39 - Nov 22 with 2049 viewsswancity

None. Clearly. Not until the many issues have been resolved should here be any TRust representation in the Dirctors Box. And that's applying common sense to a situation. Too much uncertainty, too many conflicts of interest and with potential legal action it's best that those who want to build bridges get down to Toys R us and buy a fooking meckano set.

Only an idiot would eat a turkey curry on Christmas day

FAO Will on 09:42 - Nov 22 with 2041 viewsWarwickHunt

FAO Will on 09:34 - Nov 22 by SoberBaker

6. Toozy & Stacco?

At least MOTD would be watchable.
FAO Will on 09:46 - Nov 22 with 2034 viewsSoberBaker

FAO Will on 09:42 - Nov 22 by WarwickHunt

At least MOTD would be watchable.

FatBoySlim and Schnoz being turned upside down and bounced down the steps would be a sight to behold

AMOW

FAO Will on 09:51 - Nov 22 with 2022 viewswhoflungdung

Wasn't really advocating physical violence R.

Fans can be very influential as a Unit

FAO Will on 10:06 - Nov 22 with 2004 viewsSoberBaker

FAO Will on 09:51 - Nov 22 by whoflungdung

Wasn't really advocating physical violence R.

Fans can be very influential as a Unit

Okay, just a couple of chinese burns each, then

AMOW

FAO Will on 10:11 - Nov 22 with 1993 viewswhoflungdung

Nipple clamps .

You can get away with that

FAO Will on 10:19 - Nov 22 with 1987 viewstheloneranger

Is this us??

SWANSEA CITY PHILLY OWNERSHIP GROUP, LLC

https://www.delawarelookup.com/company/6000294/swansea-city-philly-ownership-gro

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

FAO Will on 11:58 - Nov 22 with 1886 viewsShaky

FAO Will on 19:47 - Nov 21 by exiledclaseboy

I think “mob rule” is hyperbole in the extreme. Surely all anyone wants to establish is whether the new Trust chairman is eligible to even sit on the board avvordung to the rules, let alone chair it. Same goes for any other current board members who may have overstayed the mandated 12 year term limit. The longer the current silence lasts, the more obvious the answer seems.

So notwithstanding the fundamental principal of law i have discussed, you see nothing wrong with a bunch of people shrilly demanding the leaders of an organisation with which they have no legal relationship, abide by a rule that the actual membership has recently voted fairly and democratically to abolish?

What are you now, a Grade 3? This is exactly the sort of mindset that undoubtedly makes you such an outstanding bureaucrat Another 1,000 rail cars for Eastern Poland General Hernreich? This paperwork is on order -- approved!

Now i will admit **that** metaphor does incorporate a good element of hyperbole, but what is undeniable on the basis of your past actions is you take the view the ends justify the means. So do quite a few others in the mob.

For example a few years ago Lisa (and Noclue) used that very rationale to tell lies and make up stories about my skills and their own experience, in an attempt to bash me out of existence on this board. Because even though they hadn't the requisite experience or skill-sets to make those judgements they simply knew I was wrong and my views and analysis had to be damaging for the club/trust/whatever. Remind me how that turned out again?

Anyway from my perspective we are always on some crusade, and often it is only possible to determine who is wearing the white hats with considerable hindsight; who has admirable intentions but ends up slaughtering everybody in sight. Therefore for me personally how you conduct yourself on the journey towards the ultimate end is the only thing that matters in life.

Have fun kidz.

Misology -- It's a bitch
Poll: Greatest PS Troll Hunter of all time

FAO Will on 12:01 - Nov 22 with 1869 viewsShaky

FAO Will on 20:35 - Nov 21 by TheResurrection

Good.

Well let's hope that is Shaky's last comment on this.

You should have told me you were taking a correspondence course in leadership from Trump University.

I would have told you to try to get your money back.

Misology -- It's a bitch
Poll: Greatest PS Troll Hunter of all time

FAO Will on 12:09 - Nov 22 with 1839 viewslondonlisa2001

FAO Will on 11:58 - Nov 22 by Shaky

So notwithstanding the fundamental principal of law i have discussed, you see nothing wrong with a bunch of people shrilly demanding the leaders of an organisation with which they have no legal relationship, abide by a rule that the actual membership has recently voted fairly and democratically to abolish?

What are you now, a Grade 3? This is exactly the sort of mindset that undoubtedly makes you such an outstanding bureaucrat Another 1,000 rail cars for Eastern Poland General Hernreich? This paperwork is on order -- approved!

Now i will admit **that** metaphor does incorporate a good element of hyperbole, but what is undeniable on the basis of your past actions is you take the view the ends justify the means. So do quite a few others in the mob.

For example a few years ago Lisa (and Noclue) used that very rationale to tell lies and make up stories about my skills and their own experience, in an attempt to bash me out of existence on this board. Because even though they hadn't the requisite experience or skill-sets to make those judgements they simply knew I was wrong and my views and analysis had to be damaging for the club/trust/whatever. Remind me how that turned out again?

Anyway from my perspective we are always on some crusade, and often it is only possible to determine who is wearing the white hats with considerable hindsight; who has admirable intentions but ends up slaughtering everybody in sight. Therefore for me personally how you conduct yourself on the journey towards the ultimate end is the only thing that matters in life.

Have fun kidz.

Shaky. You keep confusing people saying that you are wrong on a particular issue with making up stories about you whilst doing the same thing yourself.

The 'fundamental principle of law' you are discussing does not apply in this situation. It just doesn't. However many times you say it does, that's not trying to hound you from the board, it's just a statement of fact.

When I think you're correct I agree with you as I have over the deal. When I think you're wrong I disagree with you, as in this situation.

Get a grip.
FAO Will on 12:56 - Nov 22 with 1757 viewsNookiejack

4. For me
FAO Will on 12:58 - Nov 22 with 1751 viewsMoscowJack

FAO Will on 12:56 - Nov 22 by Nookiejack

4. For me

Me too actually. I think it shows the right intent and rewards those who normally aren't.

It could be done every other game or something like that, but I think it's good to recognise everyone who helps the Trust, no matter how "small" their role might seem.

As long as they're legal, of course ;)
[Post edited 22 Nov 2017 12:59]

Poll: Simple...would you want Leon in the squad right now, if he was available?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024