Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Tony Pullis sacked 21:48 - Nov 19 with 11440 viewsgandhiaber

I’d take him, what do you think??
Tony Pullis sacked on 15:01 - Nov 20 with 986 viewsyescomeon

Do people think that Pulis would produce worse football than what we are seeing now? You're never going to get tiki-taka with him but dissing Pulis and his football has become a meme. Once he had Stoke established he played some alright football, as said above once Palace were safe it weren't to bad either. I doubt he would come here but I would take him over Clement, sure there are other options but between the two it's Pulis all day long.

Upthecity!

Tony Pullis sacked on 15:07 - Nov 20 with 974 viewsjack247

Tony Pullis sacked on 15:01 - Nov 20 by yescomeon

Do people think that Pulis would produce worse football than what we are seeing now? You're never going to get tiki-taka with him but dissing Pulis and his football has become a meme. Once he had Stoke established he played some alright football, as said above once Palace were safe it weren't to bad either. I doubt he would come here but I would take him over Clement, sure there are other options but between the two it's Pulis all day long.

At the moment, we play negative, sterile, losing football. I don’t think anyone is arguing Pulis wouldn’t be an improvement.

Whether he is the right man for us is open to debate. He certainly wouldn’t be my first choice, but I’d prefer him to Clement or any combination of in house promotions.
Tony Pullis sacked on 15:12 - Nov 20 with 967 viewsLeonWasGod

Tony Pullis sacked on 15:01 - Nov 20 by yescomeon

Pullis' teams have consistently displayed the worse brand of football I've had the misfortune to see down the Liberty (and on the road). We might not be playing well, but do we actually want to aspire to playing anti-football?

And he's not immune to defensive cockups either - like the 4 goals they shipped this weekend. Yes I know it was chelski, but all poor defending.

It isn't a choice between Pullis' and Clement. Other managers are available.
Tony Pullis sacked on 15:43 - Nov 20 with 943 viewsyescomeon

Tony Pullis sacked on 15:12 - Nov 20 by LeonWasGod

Pullis' teams have consistently displayed the worse brand of football I've had the misfortune to see down the Liberty (and on the road). We might not be playing well, but do we actually want to aspire to playing anti-football?

And he's not immune to defensive cockups either - like the 4 goals they shipped this weekend. Yes I know it was chelski, but all poor defending.

It isn't a choice between Pullis' and Clement. Other managers are available.

Perhaps my veiws are coloured by watching the ROI national team on a regular basis.

Upthecity!

Tony Pullis sacked on 16:47 - Nov 20 with 904 viewsjackthepeg

Tony Pullis sacked on 21:54 - Nov 19 by pencoedjack

I would

Can’t be no worse than the dour shite being served up @ the moment

Pullis has obviously been sacked for " the dour shite being served up @ the moment" at WBA. So that's settled then lets have him and his brand of dire sh8te
Tony Pullis sacked on 18:08 - Nov 20 with 874 viewsfrancos16

There are two Managers out there who might show an interest ........Michael Martin O' Neill or Martin Michael O' Neill either would be a massive improvement on the current clueless, out of his depth Schoolteacher turned fake football guru that is Paul Clement . He stays up until Christmas and the Swans will be sadly cut adrift from the rest with no prospect of getting back . Look no further than Sunderland which is a warning on how quickly a club can slip . As a football and business decision he has got to go
Tony Pullis sacked on 19:10 - Nov 20 with 840 viewsPentyrchJack

Tony Pullis sacked on 18:08 - Nov 20 by francos16

There are two Managers out there who might show an interest ........Michael Martin O' Neill or Martin Michael O' Neill either would be a massive improvement on the current clueless, out of his depth Schoolteacher turned fake football guru that is Paul Clement . He stays up until Christmas and the Swans will be sadly cut adrift from the rest with no prospect of getting back . Look no further than Sunderland which is a warning on how quickly a club can slip . As a football and business decision he has got to go

Martin O'Neill would be a coup

Poll: Fox Hunting - what do you think?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024