Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Expertise From Jenkins D.O.F Strikes Again? 12:19 - Nov 20 with 3578 viewsWingstandwood

Quote Cork: Of the decision to sell him, and going on to pick up international honours, he added:

"I think it maybe wasn’t his (Clement's) decision.
"They bought me for £1.5million, the bid came in from Burnley, which was a lot more than they paid, and they were obviously trying to raise money to bring more midfield players in.

Argus!

The Expertise From Jenkins D.O.F Strikes Again? on 20:14 - Nov 20 with 510 viewsjack247

The Expertise From Jenkins D.O.F Strikes Again? on 12:23 - Nov 20 by 34dfgdf54

Most on here said at the time it was a good deal.

Jenkins is a tw*t of the highest order, but Clement hasn't utilised the replacements in Mesa and Clucas correctly.
[Post edited 20 Nov 2017 12:32]

It was a good deal. We even bought a (probably) better player in Mesa. We just haven’t even tried to integrate his game into the team.

If Cork was still here, he’d playing playing the role Clucas was until he got switched to the left and taking loads of shit for not being creative, not getting forward etc. It’s not how good he is for Burnley that matters, it’s how good he would have been for us. I doubt he would be anywhere near the England squad under the current regime. He wouldn’t be driving forward, starting moves and getting on the end of crosses either.
The Expertise From Jenkins D.O.F Strikes Again? on 20:40 - Nov 20 with 480 viewsplasjack

The Expertise From Jenkins D.O.F Strikes Again? on 20:14 - Nov 20 by jack247

It was a good deal. We even bought a (probably) better player in Mesa. We just haven’t even tried to integrate his game into the team.

If Cork was still here, he’d playing playing the role Clucas was until he got switched to the left and taking loads of shit for not being creative, not getting forward etc. It’s not how good he is for Burnley that matters, it’s how good he would have been for us. I doubt he would be anywhere near the England squad under the current regime. He wouldn’t be driving forward, starting moves and getting on the end of crosses either.

Be interesting how many crosses he converts when playing the big boys.
The Expertise From Jenkins D.O.F Strikes Again? on 20:47 - Nov 20 with 470 viewsvetchonian

The Expertise From Jenkins D.O.F Strikes Again? on 20:40 - Nov 20 by plasjack

Be interesting how many crosses he converts when playing the big boys.

We can't even convert them against the so called little ones

Poll: Will CCFC win a game this season?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024