Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Player's on the lash Saturday night...... 15:01 - Nov 20 with 6872 viewsSwanjaxs

Apparently a number of players were seen on the pìss on Saturday night after returning from Burnley despite being told not to, if true this begs the question what authority does PC command amongst said player's? And before anybody pipes up, yes it is a free world but surely after such another abject performance keeping a low profile would have been the sensible option......

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

Player's on the lash Saturday night...... on 10:37 - Nov 21 with 1959 viewsMrSwerve

At least they won't have had any shots...

Poll: Decision day - who wins the PL title?

Player's on the lash Saturday night...... on 12:03 - Nov 21 with 1847 viewsswanforthemoney

Player's on the lash Saturday night...... on 10:37 - Nov 21 by MrSwerve

At least they won't have had any shots...

Night of two halves apparently

I stand in the North Stand

Player's on the lash Saturday night...... on 12:21 - Nov 21 with 1818 viewsBloodyhills

Player's on the lash Saturday night...... on 15:21 - Nov 20 by MrSwerve

I've heard that they barely managed to make it to the bar and even when they did, they couldn't manage to finish their drinks.

They can't even hit the bar in a pub, no wonder we don't come close to scoring on the pitch.

Poll: Who wants the Swans to lose games get relegated to get rid of Huw and the yanks.

Player's on the lash Saturday night...... on 12:39 - Nov 21 with 1789 viewstowns

Player's on the lash Saturday night...... on 15:11 - Nov 20 by Darran

I’ve got no idea if it’s true but someone said on twitter this morning that PC had told them not to go out on the piss in Swansea when they got back and half of them just went out anyway.

the don't listen on the pitch so why would they listen off it.
Player's on the lash Saturday night...... on 13:46 - Nov 21 with 1694 viewstheloneranger

Player's on the lash Saturday night...... on 09:21 - Nov 21 by WarwickHunt

Janner!

Great guy, excellent footballer, talked to him quite a few times in the White Rose, Mumbles, he had one of the hardest shots I've ever seen.

I remember him hitting a volley from around the halfway line, v Shrewsbury 🤔🤔 hit the back stanchion and came out. Ref and linesman nowhere near the goals, disallowed

Janner Thomas, taken too soon.
[Post edited 21 Nov 2017 16:29]

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

Player's on the lash Saturday night...... on 23:23 - Nov 21 with 1486 viewsWarwickHunt

Player's on the lash Saturday night...... on 13:46 - Nov 21 by theloneranger

Great guy, excellent footballer, talked to him quite a few times in the White Rose, Mumbles, he had one of the hardest shots I've ever seen.

I remember him hitting a volley from around the halfway line, v Shrewsbury 🤔🤔 hit the back stanchion and came out. Ref and linesman nowhere near the goals, disallowed

Janner Thomas, taken too soon.
[Post edited 21 Nov 2017 16:29]

Had the ability to play at a much higher level. One of my all-time favourites.
Player's on the lash Saturday night...... on 23:43 - Nov 21 with 1454 viewsGaryjack

Player's on the lash Saturday night...... on 09:06 - Nov 21 by whoflungdung

KB

You re misinterpreting my posts ,as many do ,so I ll clarify

No violence needed . Personally ,I'm pretty good as causing deep unpleasantness without any threat of physical violence

Simply, Jenkins has clearly had an easy ride . He needs to feel deeply uncomfortable as do his family and friends because they parade themselves as saviours of our club when they clearly are not

Regards back

Jesus Christ! What an horrendous post! What has Huw's friends and family got to do with it? If i was a member of your family, or a good friend of yours, i'd have you placed in a secure old people's home that doesn't have access to the internet. You are a very sick and bitter man Richard! A former public servant urging others to cause harassment and distress towards others. Shame on you.
Player's on the lash Saturday night...... on 23:46 - Nov 21 with 1441 viewswhoflungdung

Gary

I know you're a troubled man

You re the last to have a go

Read what s feckn said

Poll: Is it Spa or spa

Login to get fewer ads

Player's on the lash Saturday night...... on 23:59 - Nov 21 with 1416 viewstheloneranger

Player's on the lash Saturday night...... on 23:23 - Nov 21 by WarwickHunt

Had the ability to play at a much higher level. One of my all-time favourites.

He went on loan to Man Utd for a short while, but I think he was more interested in his milk round.😂

Loved to have seen him play in Toshack's midfield. He was only 28 when he left the Swans in 1976

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

Player's on the lash Saturday night...... on 00:03 - Nov 22 with 1409 viewsDarran

Player's on the lash Saturday night...... on 23:43 - Nov 21 by Garyjack

Jesus Christ! What an horrendous post! What has Huw's friends and family got to do with it? If i was a member of your family, or a good friend of yours, i'd have you placed in a secure old people's home that doesn't have access to the internet. You are a very sick and bitter man Richard! A former public servant urging others to cause harassment and distress towards others. Shame on you.

It’s obviously been a way of life for him Gary. Bragging about filling in miners and cracking the heads (his words) of innocent people that have been out drinking says it all.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Player's on the lash Saturday night...... on 00:15 - Nov 22 with 1401 viewsGaryjack

Player's on the lash Saturday night...... on 23:46 - Nov 21 by whoflungdung

Gary

I know you're a troubled man

You re the last to have a go

Read what s feckn said

I read, and fully comprehended what you have said Richard.

I'm a troubled man?

I'll have to meet up with you soon and give you a few slaps to get a confession of how much of a fvckin idiot you are!
Player's on the lash Saturday night...... on 00:29 - Nov 22 with 1388 viewsGaryjack

Player's on the lash Saturday night...... on 00:03 - Nov 22 by Darran

It’s obviously been a way of life for him Gary. Bragging about filling in miners and cracking the heads (his words) of innocent people that have been out drinking says it all.

He's a very sick man, No morals, no principles only those that exist in his twisted fvcked up head!
Player's on the lash Saturday night...... on 02:55 - Nov 22 with 1339 viewsKilkennyjack

Player's on the lash Saturday night...... on 00:29 - Nov 22 by Garyjack

He's a very sick man, No morals, no principles only those that exist in his twisted fvcked up head!

A silly old pensioner who somehow hates all of Swansea, Wales, and Ireland.
A flag waving Tory voting Englishman now.

How you can hate nations rather than people ? I mean ....
I guess it means we are dealing with a special level of idiot.

Comments on this thread about big nose and friend/family are just not normal.
Pity mun. Twp see.

Beware of the Risen People

Player's on the lash Saturday night...... on 08:23 - Nov 22 with 1206 viewswaynekerr55

Player's on the lash Saturday night...... on 09:06 - Nov 21 by whoflungdung

KB

You re misinterpreting my posts ,as many do ,so I ll clarify

No violence needed . Personally ,I'm pretty good as causing deep unpleasantness without any threat of physical violence

Simply, Jenkins has clearly had an easy ride . He needs to feel deeply uncomfortable as do his family and friends because they parade themselves as saviours of our club when they clearly are not

Regards back

Word on the street is that the abuse he's getting online is getting to him. Clearly not enough as if he reflected on what he did he'd walk

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

Player's on the lash Saturday night...... on 08:32 - Nov 22 with 1195 viewsWarwickHunt

Player's on the lash Saturday night...... on 08:23 - Nov 22 by waynekerr55

Word on the street is that the abuse he's getting online is getting to him. Clearly not enough as if he reflected on what he did he'd walk

Wonderful.

If you're reading this Gonzo - fûck off and die you massive, massive cûnt.
Player's on the lash Saturday night...... on 09:16 - Nov 22 with 1145 viewsswan65split

Player's on the lash Saturday night...... on 08:23 - Nov 22 by waynekerr55

Bollocks , water off a ducks back ,he has no real contact with the fans in the street .
Player's on the lash Saturday night...... on 09:55 - Nov 22 with 1099 viewswhoflungdung

Thanks

Ive no idea if he lives in a street ,close ,avenue or a feck off cottage in the hills but personally

Don't see why he should not be treated with abject contempt when in public place .

Doesn't mean tw@tting him GARY . You fully know what I meant so don't be making out you're Ganghi on here .

Back on topic then ....

Player's on the lash Saturday night...... on 09:58 - Nov 22 with 1095 viewsWarwickHunt

Player's on the lash Saturday night...... on 09:55 - Nov 22 by whoflungdung

Thanks

Ive no idea if he lives in a street ,close ,avenue or a feck off cottage in the hills but personally

Don't see why he should not be treated with abject contempt when in public place .

Doesn't mean tw@tting him GARY . You fully know what I meant so don't be making out you're Ganghi on here .

Back on topic then ....

Ganghi?
Player's on the lash Saturday night...... on 10:00 - Nov 22 with 1092 viewsDarran

Player's on the lash Saturday night...... on 09:55 - Nov 22 by whoflungdung

Thanks

Back on topic then ....

You’ve been advocating beating his missus,daughter and elderly father up for the last 18 months you moron.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Player's on the lash Saturday night...... on 12:26 - Nov 22 with 1010 viewswhoflungdung

You re reading then

You quiet at work Phil

It might be Garibaldi but it ain't the Garjack of old

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024