Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
If Will puts the Trust before himself, he'd step down immediately 16:57 - Nov 20 with 5419 viewsTheResurrection

The Trust has never before been under so much scrutiny or suspicion and one thing has become evidently clear in the last few days, and that's the appointment of Will Morris has made that ever so much worse.

We hear from everyone that takes up a seat on the Trust Board that they want to engage with the fans and put the fans first.

Already it's clear Will Morris will never do that and if he has any respect for the Trust and the supporters of Swansea City he'd make the bold move of wanting to put that right.

12 years and out Will. This is nothing personal but the level of concern you have and will cause could finish the Trust permanently.

It's not your baby, please try and remember that.

Do the right thing and contribute from outside the boardroom if you still feel you want to help.

Things will go from bad to worse if you stay, that seems very clear.

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like
Poll: Is it time for the Trust to make change happen?

If Will puts the Trust before himself, he'd step down immediately on 22:16 - Nov 20 with 1603 viewsmax936

If Will puts the Trust before himself, he'd step down immediately on 22:04 - Nov 20 by exiledclaseboy

He certainly should have known because as board secretary that sort of thing is his responsibility.

Anyway, it seems from other posts that they clearly did know about the 12 year rule but seemingly chose to ignore it. Poor show that. At the very least.

I reckon one of these will be sourced

And the corner of the carpet lifted and well you know the rest.........

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

If Will puts the Trust before himself, he'd step down immediately on 22:18 - Nov 20 with 1595 viewsNookiejack

If Will puts the Trust before himself, he'd step down immediately on 22:11 - Nov 20 by E20Jack

I have said this privately but will make it public in light of recent events coming to light, and this may slightly cross with ECB's view to find a very clumsy middle ground.

I think a lot of this has been certain individuals raison d'etre. They knew their term limits were up or coming to an end and wanted to see their 12 years of graft through to a conclusion. Human nature.

So although there are certain elements of sinister connection such as Harris - I think the overwhelming feeling was that they wanted closure on a big part of their lives. Legal action would take years and something they could not see through. Taking the deal would almost feel like their work meant something and earning £5m at the end of it, something that would happily see them to the end of their term time and something they can always say they ''achieved''.

Whether it was conscious selfishness or subconscious - this certainly played a part I have little doubt. The fact that those who swayed the fanbase originally and have now realised that error yet failed to admit the error or indeed attempt to redress that balance suggests selfish reasons are very much at the fore over club well-being. Too much ego.

And this becoming peoples life work, which could sway decisions on a personal level is the exact reason why term times are so important. It should always be seen as simply carrying the baton and not someones personal battle. But of course they would never admit this was the case anyway.
[Post edited 20 Nov 2017 22:33]

He should have just come clean and has now been found out.
If Will puts the Trust before himself, he'd step down immediately on 07:13 - Nov 21 with 1412 viewsexhmrc1

we are now 2 days on from Will saying it was being checked when he started. Why is it taking so long. It doesn't take that long to check the minute book. That will show when he started. You start by looking at the date the others resigned and then looking at each subsequent meeting. A couple of minutes is all it takes.
If Will puts the Trust before himself, he'd step down immediately on 07:28 - Nov 21 with 1398 viewsjack247

The more farcical this gets, the less relevant it becomes.

The trust to all intents and purposes is just a custodian of shares and money now. They don’t have any real power and that doesn’t look like changing. All this uncertainty and embarrassment is just going to see them even more marginalised.

The Americans and the JTAK crew have won.
If Will puts the Trust before himself, he'd step down immediately on 08:46 - Nov 21 with 1312 viewschad

If Will puts the Trust before himself, he'd step down immediately on 07:13 - Nov 21 by exhmrc1

we are now 2 days on from Will saying it was being checked when he started. Why is it taking so long. It doesn't take that long to check the minute book. That will show when he started. You start by looking at the date the others resigned and then looking at each subsequent meeting. A couple of minutes is all it takes.

Totally agree

As I was saying on Saturday

(before I was once again banned - despite admin saying no one had been banned — for merely trying to politely highlight important Trust issues ) ..........

We need assurances that any ex Trust Board members lapsed by the 12 year rule are no longer negotiating on behalf of the Trust or being treated in any way as current Board members with regard to information, decisions etc, as this would be strictly against the rules (which are absolutely clear on the 12 year limit).

Also , given its vital importance to out future, that the deal vote be declared null and void if any lapsed Trust Board members were involved at Trust Board level in influencing the vote say at meetings or voting in or influencing the decision to recommend the deal.

The latter is of vital importance given the impact of the vigerous and unbalanced push by the Trust Board to accept the deal despite its very serious shortcomings.

At the last Trust meeting before the vote I spoke as much as I was allowed of these problems and how untrustworthy the buyers has already proven themselves during the sale and the total contempt with which they had treated us when colluding with the sellers to keep us out of the sale and ignore the shareholder agreement (and at a previous meeting I had directly and repeatedly questioned Jason on these very issues).

Although I received applause for my heartfelt and factual arguments I was told “at the end of the day we have to trust the Board” and that says it all as to the influence of the Boards recommendation and strong push to accept the deal.
[Post edited 21 Nov 2017 8:48]
If Will puts the Trust before himself, he'd step down immediately on 08:59 - Nov 21 with 1288 viewsNeath_Jack

If Will puts the Trust before himself, he'd step down immediately on 08:46 - Nov 21 by chad

Totally agree

As I was saying on Saturday

(before I was once again banned - despite admin saying no one had been banned — for merely trying to politely highlight important Trust issues ) ..........

We need assurances that any ex Trust Board members lapsed by the 12 year rule are no longer negotiating on behalf of the Trust or being treated in any way as current Board members with regard to information, decisions etc, as this would be strictly against the rules (which are absolutely clear on the 12 year limit).

Also , given its vital importance to out future, that the deal vote be declared null and void if any lapsed Trust Board members were involved at Trust Board level in influencing the vote say at meetings or voting in or influencing the decision to recommend the deal.

The latter is of vital importance given the impact of the vigerous and unbalanced push by the Trust Board to accept the deal despite its very serious shortcomings.

At the last Trust meeting before the vote I spoke as much as I was allowed of these problems and how untrustworthy the buyers has already proven themselves during the sale and the total contempt with which they had treated us when colluding with the sellers to keep us out of the sale and ignore the shareholder agreement (and at a previous meeting I had directly and repeatedly questioned Jason on these very issues).

Although I received applause for my heartfelt and factual arguments I was told “at the end of the day we have to trust the Board” and that says it all as to the influence of the Boards recommendation and strong push to accept the deal.
[Post edited 21 Nov 2017 8:48]

Were you Chadders previously?

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

If Will puts the Trust before himself, he'd step down immediately on 09:03 - Nov 21 with 1274 viewsDarran

If Will puts the Trust before himself, he'd step down immediately on 08:59 - Nov 21 by Neath_Jack

Probably and probably Spratty before that and when Phil mentioned in his resignation statement about personal abuse going to far they’re on of the pricks he most likely was talking about especially over on that other site.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

If Will puts the Trust before himself, he'd step down immediately on 09:04 - Nov 21 with 1274 viewschad

If Will puts the Trust before himself, he'd step down immediately on 08:59 - Nov 21 by Neath_Jack

Yep Spratty originally before that was repeatedly banned

Myself and my husband both attend most Trust meetings now and try to speak out as much as we can about many of the concerns expressed here
Login to get fewer ads

If Will puts the Trust before himself, he'd step down immediately on 09:08 - Nov 21 with 1263 viewschad

If Will puts the Trust before himself, he'd step down immediately on 09:03 - Nov 21 by Darran

Probably and probably Spratty before that and when Phil mentioned in his resignation statement about personal abuse going to far they’re on of the pricks he most likely was talking about especially over on that other site.

I would welcome sight of any personal abuse, as I post politely and factually

Unlike you being allowed to stalk my almost every post in the past with vile female genitalia related abuse

Now please stop you deflection tactics in an important thread
If Will puts the Trust before himself, he'd step down immediately on 09:15 - Nov 21 with 1234 viewsDarran

If Will puts the Trust before himself, he'd step down immediately on 09:08 - Nov 21 by chad

I would welcome sight of any personal abuse, as I post politely and factually

Unlike you being allowed to stalk my almost every post in the past with vile female genitalia related abuse

Now please stop you deflection tactics in an important thread

Utter Bollox your abuse of Phil over on that other site has been a disgrace.

Out of curiosity if you did feel so strongly about it all why didn’t you speak to Phil personally after one of the forums?

Oh amd secondly you’ll obviously be standing for election to the Trust Board yeah?

If Will puts the Trust before himself, he'd step down immediately on 09:33 - Nov 21 with 1188 viewsTheResurrection

If Will puts the Trust before himself, he'd step down immediately on 09:15 - Nov 21 by Darran

Utter Bollox your abuse of Phil over on that other site has been a disgrace.

Out of curiosity if you did feel so strongly about it all why didn’t you speak to Phil personally after one of the forums?

Oh amd secondly you’ll obviously be standing for election to the Trust Board yeah?

Lord Bony or Doctor or even you Phil, get rid of Darren from thesethreads. The guy's an absolute menace and is only interested in trying to goad and wind people up.

This has looked terrible on this site in relation to any Trust dealings and needs to be recognised or the fingers will start pointing again.

Just ban him from these important threads and let him do whatever he likes on others for all we'd care.

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like
Poll: Is it time for the Trust to make change happen?

If Will puts the Trust before himself, he'd step down immediately on 09:36 - Nov 21 with 1173 viewsDarran

If Will puts the Trust before himself, he'd step down immediately on 09:33 - Nov 21 by TheResurrection

Lord Bony or Doctor or even you Phil, get rid of Darren from thesethreads. The guy's an absolute menace and is only interested in trying to goad and wind people up.

This has looked terrible on this site in relation to any Trust dealings and needs to be recognised or the fingers will start pointing again.

Just ban him from these important threads and let him do whatever he likes on others for all we'd care.

Some things need to be said Christopher I’m sorry.
[Post edited 21 Nov 2017 9:37]

If Will puts the Trust before himself, he'd step down immediately on 10:56 - Nov 21 with 1081 viewsBillyChong

How can a full governance review have been carried out when those undertaking the review seem to have been unaware of the rules governing the Trust board e.g the 12 year rule. That’s a massive cock up and surely a more thorough review needs to take place.
If Will puts the Trust before himself, he'd step down immediately on 12:30 - Nov 21 with 981 viewswobbly

Why does the Harris connection have to be 'sinister'. The relationship between Harris and Steve Hamer has been common knowledge for decades amongst swans fans who date back to the silver shield years, as has obviously the relationship between Nigel and Steve :)
If Will puts the Trust before himself, he'd step down immediately on 12:54 - Nov 21 with 928 viewsNeath_Jack

If Will puts the Trust before himself, he'd step down immediately on 09:04 - Nov 21 by chad

Yep Spratty originally before that was repeatedly banned

Myself and my husband both attend most Trust meetings now and try to speak out as much as we can about many of the concerns expressed here

Why was Chadders banned?

Unless i missed something, then you brought up some excellent discussion points.

Bad form that, when you've got people on here constantly trying to derail these types of discussions.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024