Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
No pubs no bookies 19:24 - Nov 20 with 1644 viewst1000

How long have we been in prem league and still nowhere decent to have a pint . No bookies either . Harvester too busy - riverside they keep people Qing in rain . Coopers too busy . It’s a shit hole . May give up my season ticket . Fed up
[Post edited 20 Nov 2017 19:25]
No pubs no bookies on 19:31 - Nov 20 with 1608 viewsJBT95

You can bet on your phone so don't need a bookies.
[Post edited 20 Nov 2017 19:31]
No pubs no bookies on 19:37 - Nov 20 with 1581 viewsicecoldjack

Don't worry we wont be in the Premier league much longer, there'll be plenty of room in the pubs then .
No pubs no bookies on 19:37 - Nov 20 with 1573 viewsJackfath

No pubs no bookies on 19:31 - Nov 20 by JBT95

You can bet on your phone so don't need a bookies.
[Post edited 20 Nov 2017 19:31]

If you can get a signal.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

No pubs no bookies on 19:40 - Nov 20 with 1553 viewswhoflungdung

You don't need to drink before games

I've stopped all that bollux

Go,get in ,get the feck out

Green Tea

Poll: Is it Spa or spa

No pubs no bookies on 19:43 - Nov 20 with 1533 viewsDarran

No pubs no bookies on 19:40 - Nov 20 by whoflungdung

Green Tea

You’ve given up alcohol?

You should have fuçking said.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

No pubs no bookies on 19:47 - Nov 20 with 1517 viewswhoflungdung

Ive little choice Darran

Poll: Is it Spa or spa

No pubs no bookies on 19:59 - Nov 20 with 1473 viewsPapaLazarou

I reckon we're quite spoiled for choice when it comes to boozers near the ground.
No pubs no bookies on 20:23 - Nov 20 with 1405 viewsNeath_Jack

No pubs no bookies on 19:59 - Nov 20 by PapaLazarou

I reckon we're quite spoiled for choice when it comes to boozers near the ground.

When we were at the Vetch, every game was a piss up, from getting off the train around midday until about 9pm before heading back to the station.

I can count on two hands the amount of times we've done that down the new place, it just doesn't lend itself to a good pub crawl.

Not that it bothers me mind, saved a fortune the past 10 years.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

Login to get fewer ads

No pubs no bookies on 20:34 - Nov 20 with 1356 viewslifelong

No pubs no bookies on 19:47 - Nov 20 by whoflungdung

Ive little choice Darran

Why can’t you drink Richard? If you don’t mind me asking?
No pubs no bookies on 20:40 - Nov 20 with 1338 viewsSwanjaxs

No pubs no bookies on 19:47 - Nov 20 by whoflungdung

Ive little choice Darran

Is it just me or am I sensing a thawing out in relations between you and Pross? ❤

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

No pubs no bookies on 20:40 - Nov 20 with 1339 viewsmax936

No pubs no bookies on 20:23 - Nov 20 by Neath_Jack

When we were at the Vetch, every game was a piss up, from getting off the train around midday until about 9pm before heading back to the station.

I can count on two hands the amount of times we've done that down the new place, it just doesn't lend itself to a good pub crawl.

Not that it bothers me mind, saved a fortune the past 10 years.

The liberty is only a little casual walk into town you wuss get those little legs hiking, plenty of pubs then if you want to a piss up before the games start in the Plough onto Globe, Alma, Station then Railway or just pick one and make yourself comfortable, Alma does me nice pint Of Cwrw Braf in there.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

No pubs no bookies on 20:54 - Nov 20 with 1297 viewsJohnw102

Usually go to The Landor cheap beer seating watch the early game on Sky. Reasonable priced cooked snacks as well

Never knew getting old would happen so quick!

No pubs no bookies on 20:59 - Nov 20 with 1276 viewsjackal

No pubs no bookies on 19:40 - Nov 20 by whoflungdung

Green Tea

You need a stiff drink before subjecting yourself to that cr@p.
No pubs no bookies on 21:04 - Nov 20 with 1260 viewsNeath_Jack

No pubs no bookies on 20:40 - Nov 20 by max936

The liberty is only a little casual walk into town you wuss get those little legs hiking, plenty of pubs then if you want to a piss up before the games start in the Plough onto Globe, Alma, Station then Railway or just pick one and make yourself comfortable, Alma does me nice pint Of Cwrw Braf in there.

Too spread out for my liking Max, down the sandfields you literally fell out of one pub and into another, definitely had a more community feel about the place.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

No pubs no bookies on 21:19 - Nov 20 with 1211 viewsFireboy2

No pubs no bookies on 20:59 - Nov 20 by jackal

You need a stiff drink before subjecting yourself to that cr@p.

I had a sh!tload in the cc before saturday's game and im soooooo glad I did
No pubs no bookies on 21:43 - Nov 20 with 1163 viewsmax936

No pubs no bookies on 21:04 - Nov 20 by Neath_Jack

Too spread out for my liking Max, down the sandfields you literally fell out of one pub and into another, definitely had a more community feel about the place.

Its not bad mun, anyway I normally stick to the Alma, although we did do a little tour a few games back, Alma, Station and Railway, at the Vetch it was normally the Paxton, Clarence, Gari, Buliders and the one that was on Corner virtually next to the Gari bar for the lane, Prince of Wales and Queens occasionally

No pubs no bookies on 21:45 - Nov 20 with 1151 viewsPrivate_Partz

No pubs no bookies on 21:04 - Nov 20 by Neath_Jack

I must say I agree with Max on that one. Brynyfryd and Landore are very similar to the Sandfields and the pubs are very close together.
The Station is my boozer. Joan runs a tight little ship there and a decent curry and chips for £4 and cheap beer make it an excellent pre match venue. As do the other pubs in the area.
I agree you need to head off into town if you want to carry on into the wee hours but even then the local pubs Max has mentioned tend to have some entertainment going after the game.
Unfortunately I am almost in the same boat as Richie now so mega pi$$ ups are out of the question for me from here on in.
Enjoy you lucky begger;-)

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

No pubs no bookies on 21:58 - Nov 20 with 1108 viewsmax936

No pubs no bookies on 21:45 - Nov 20 by Private_Partz

I must say I agree with Max on that one. Brynyfryd and Landore are very similar to the Sandfields and the pubs are very close together.
The Station is my boozer. Joan runs a tight little ship there and a decent curry and chips for £4 and cheap beer make it an excellent pre match venue. As do the other pubs in the area.
I agree you need to head off into town if you want to carry on into the wee hours but even then the local pubs Max has mentioned tend to have some entertainment going after the game.
Unfortunately I am almost in the same boat as Richie now so mega pi$$ ups are out of the question for me from here on in.
Enjoy you lucky begger;-)

I'm about done with it to, had a full on Alldayer Friday and virtually one on Saturday even though I rained it in a tad, called in Queens for Lunch had a pint then decided to watch the game had 5 pints between half 1 and half 5 then maybe another 5 in the night at a birthday bash, but was fuked yday had a busy day today and was ruined, its not worth it honestly plus my wallets empty.

On top of that I've got to sit through this I'm a celebrity shit.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024