Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I hate huw Jenkins. Say Ai if you agree 22:53 - Nov 20 with 3873 viewsjack_lord

Ai

Lord_Jack increasingly detached from the riches of kicking a ball
Poll: The E U : Stay or Leave

I hate huw Jenkins. Say Ai if you agree on 22:55 - Nov 20 with 3868 viewsDan_Swan

Ai

Still following Dr's orders!

I hate huw Jenkins. Say Ai if you agree on 22:59 - Nov 20 with 3849 viewsswanforthemoney

Increasingly I see Levein et al as the enemy tbh. They seem to be the organ grinders and he the monkey. They the engineers, he the oily rag.
[Post edited 20 Nov 2017 23:02]

I stand in the North Stand

I hate huw Jenkins. Say Ai if you agree on 23:02 - Nov 20 with 3830 viewsQJumpingJack

Were fans chanting for Steve Kaplain to get out of our club on Saturday at Turf Moor?
I hate huw Jenkins. Say Ai if you agree on 23:04 - Nov 20 with 3826 viewsmax936

I hate huw Jenkins. Say Ai if you agree on 22:59 - Nov 20 by swanforthemoney

Increasingly I see Levein et al as the enemy tbh. They seem to be the organ grinders and he the monkey. They the engineers, he the oily rag.

I can't stand any of them, but Jenkins heads the list by quite a margin for me, Dineen and Morgan joint second, the yanks are on their shirt tails though.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

I hate huw Jenkins. Say Ai if you agree on 23:07 - Nov 20 with 3814 viewsBrynCartwright

Ai

Poll: Artificial Crowd Noise for Premier League and Champiionship Games is...

I hate huw Jenkins. Say Ai if you agree on 23:11 - Nov 20 with 3794 viewsBobby_Fischer

The difference is Levein has never pretended to be a friend.

Poll: Who should take over from Jenkins?

I hate huw Jenkins. Say Ai if you agree on 23:14 - Nov 20 with 3789 viewsFireboy2

I hate huw Jenkins. Say Ai if you agree on 23:02 - Nov 20 by QJumpingJack

Were fans chanting for Steve Kaplain to get out of our club on Saturday at Turf Moor?

Yes we were and we were also chanting for the people who started this debacle,the sellouts to fvck off as well
I hate huw Jenkins. Say Ai if you agree on 23:14 - Nov 20 with 3788 viewsOldjack

I

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Login to get fewer ads

I hate huw Jenkins. Say Ai if you agree on 00:00 - Nov 21 with 3734 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Artificial intelligence!

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

I hate huw Jenkins. Say Ai if you agree on 00:49 - Nov 21 with 3691 viewsHumpty

None of this would be happening if it wasn't for Mr Jenkins and the rest of the "fans" who owned the club.

I knew what the Yanks would be like.

It's Jenkins and his chums who have shit on us and the club from a very great height.

Our new owners are just doing what they were always going to do.

This is the next level.
I hate huw Jenkins. Say Ai if you agree on 03:01 - Nov 21 with 3644 viewsDewi1jack

I hate huw Jenkins. Say Ai if you agree on 00:00 - Nov 21 by Brynmill_Jack

Artificial intelligence!

Think Beaky is trying to prove reverse evolution by the way he thinks he's not twp in hanging around after the sellout.

Ai

If you wake up breathing, thats a good start to your day and you'll make many thousands of people envious.

I hate huw Jenkins. Say Ai if you agree on 06:04 - Nov 21 with 3610 viewsBrynmill_Jack

I hate huw Jenkins. Say Ai if you agree on 03:01 - Nov 21 by Dewi1jack

Think Beaky is trying to prove reverse evolution by the way he thinks he's not twp in hanging around after the sellout.

Ai

There's an element of that, no doubt.
What I really think he's doing by hanging on is that when the Americans start asset stripping properly, I.e. when we go down and need to sell players and buy proper bargain basement replacements while harvesting the parachute payments (which will send us straight into league one) Jenkins and co will be there to "protest" and eventually say "we tried to stop them but they wouldn't listen" etc etc and try to portray themselves as the victims of the piece.
Forgetting (and hoping we'd all forget) about the sale and the riches they'd acquired as a result.
Still, I suppose a few million could more than enable some profile changing surgery, a nose reduction and a hair transplant for example. I'd recommend a good hiding place in outer Mongolia, where they could live nomadically herding their goats without a care in the world.

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

I hate huw Jenkins. Say Ai if you agree on 08:48 - Nov 21 with 3448 viewsSTID2017

I hate huw Jenkins. Say Ai if you agree on 00:49 - Nov 21 by Humpty

None of this would be happening if it wasn't for Mr Jenkins and the rest of the "fans" who owned the club.

I knew what the Yanks would be like.

It's Jenkins and his chums who have shit on us and the club from a very great height.

Our new owners are just doing what they were always going to do.

This is the next level.

As you say, none of this would be happening without Jenkins & Co - we'd be in non-league obscurity either still playing at The Vetch or in a new purpose built non-league ground or maybe sharing St Helens.
We all resent what has happened to our club over the last two or three years, however hate is a very strong word.
There are a lot worse people in life (sex abusers, mass murderers, terrorists) who warrant hate - this is all about football.
Let's keep some perspective.
I feel very angry about what has happened to the club BTW and also wish the old and new owners would walk away and let someone who cares take over the club - who that is probably nobody knows

"Sanity and happiness are an impossible combination" - Mark Twain
Poll: Who Would You Want As Captain For Swans ?

I hate huw Jenkins. Say Ai if you agree on 08:50 - Nov 21 with 3445 viewsSTID2017

I hate huw Jenkins. Say Ai if you agree on 06:04 - Nov 21 by Brynmill_Jack

There's an element of that, no doubt.
What I really think he's doing by hanging on is that when the Americans start asset stripping properly, I.e. when we go down and need to sell players and buy proper bargain basement replacements while harvesting the parachute payments (which will send us straight into league one) Jenkins and co will be there to "protest" and eventually say "we tried to stop them but they wouldn't listen" etc etc and try to portray themselves as the victims of the piece.
Forgetting (and hoping we'd all forget) about the sale and the riches they'd acquired as a result.
Still, I suppose a few million could more than enable some profile changing surgery, a nose reduction and a hair transplant for example. I'd recommend a good hiding place in outer Mongolia, where they could live nomadically herding their goats without a care in the world.

That actually looked a great life on Joanna Lumley's Travel Programme
It's probably too good for them

"Sanity and happiness are an impossible combination" - Mark Twain
Poll: Who Would You Want As Captain For Swans ?

I hate huw Jenkins. Say Ai if you agree on 11:13 - Nov 21 with 3327 viewsBrynCartwright

I hate huw Jenkins. Say Ai if you agree on 08:48 - Nov 21 by STID2017

As you say, none of this would be happening without Jenkins & Co - we'd be in non-league obscurity either still playing at The Vetch or in a new purpose built non-league ground or maybe sharing St Helens.
We all resent what has happened to our club over the last two or three years, however hate is a very strong word.
There are a lot worse people in life (sex abusers, mass murderers, terrorists) who warrant hate - this is all about football.
Let's keep some perspective.
I feel very angry about what has happened to the club BTW and also wish the old and new owners would walk away and let someone who cares take over the club - who that is probably nobody knows

Yes you are right STID..hate is too strong a word for what I feel about HJ's handling of the club over the last couple of years.

Very, very disappointed would be more appropriate.

Poll: Artificial Crowd Noise for Premier League and Champiionship Games is...

I hate huw Jenkins. Say Ai if you agree on 12:27 - Nov 21 with 3249 viewsBloodyhills

Life is too short to hate anyone. He's a greedy selfish cvnt though.

Poll: Who wants the Swans to lose games get relegated to get rid of Huw and the yanks.

I hate huw Jenkins. Say Ai if you agree on 17:26 - Nov 21 with 3143 viewsjack_lord

I hate huw Jenkins. Say Ai if you agree on 12:27 - Nov 21 by Bloodyhills

Life is too short to hate anyone. He's a greedy selfish cvnt though.

defining hate as an intense dislike then Jenkins fits in there now.

There are levels of hate and child molesters are higher on the hate scale.

Whatever happened in the past where the men worked together with supporters backing and took our club forward. We all helped but just didn't invest the larger amount.

The men all good wonderful dividend payments which would have seen most of us happy for life.

But right now, SCFC is a gift that keeps on giving to Jenkins as we peer over a precipice. Our club may go in to freefall but he will certainly be ok.

Lord_Jack increasingly detached from the riches of kicking a ball
Poll: The E U : Stay or Leave

I hate huw Jenkins. Say Ai if you agree on 17:41 - Nov 21 with 3107 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Years ago when I was one of few on here who expressed regular disdain and lack of trust towards Jenkins, I thought that when the inevitable happened and the majority of the fan base woke up, I would be happy. Instead it is all rather depressing. Still, at least nobody swears at me now when I make comments criticising him and the likes of Monk.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

I hate huw Jenkins. Say Ai if you agree on 17:57 - Nov 21 with 3059 viewsmax936

I hate huw Jenkins. Say Ai if you agree on 17:41 - Nov 21 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

Years ago when I was one of few on here who expressed regular disdain and lack of trust towards Jenkins, I thought that when the inevitable happened and the majority of the fan base woke up, I would be happy. Instead it is all rather depressing. Still, at least nobody swears at me now when I make comments criticising him and the likes of Monk.

Fukoff

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

I hate huw Jenkins. Say Ai if you agree on 22:41 - Nov 21 with 2913 viewsBloodyhills

I hate huw Jenkins. Say Ai if you agree on 17:57 - Nov 21 by max936

Fukoff

Poll: Who wants the Swans to lose games get relegated to get rid of Huw and the yanks.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024