Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Traffic problems Fforestfach this morning? 09:44 - Nov 21 with 3524 viewsdickythorpe

Any ideas Why?
Traffic problems Fforestfach this morning? on 09:44 - Nov 21 with 3176 viewsDarran

PM Max he’s an expert on this kind of thing.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Traffic problems Fforestfach this morning? on 09:53 - Nov 21 with 3159 viewsraynor94

Car broken down by Tesco, causing mayhem!

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Traffic problems Fforestfach this morning? on 11:22 - Nov 21 with 3083 viewsAustinIsOurHero

Saw blue flashing lights heading that way as I passed Parc Penllegaer. Must have been more than 1 broken down car, surely?

Poll: How many points will be get from the next two games?

Traffic problems Fforestfach this morning? on 12:33 - Nov 21 with 3044 viewsmax936

Traffic problems Fforestfach this morning? on 09:44 - Nov 21 by Darran

PM Max he’s an expert on this kind of thing.

Max was fuking stuck in it, came off M4 and drove straight into it on Dual, turned around in that new estate and went over to Garngoch that was chaos as well, turned round again and went through Gowerton to get to yard in Felinfoel, left house at 7.40 get to yard just before 9, fing marvellous.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Traffic problems Fforestfach this morning? on 15:33 - Nov 21 with 2933 viewsLohengrin

Traffic problems Fforestfach this morning? on 11:22 - Nov 21 by AustinIsOurHero

Saw blue flashing lights heading that way as I passed Parc Penllegaer. Must have been more than 1 broken down car, surely?

No, mate. Just the one. Kelly Brook had a spot of trouble and everybody abandoned their cars and stampeded to give her a hand.

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

Traffic problems Fforestfach this morning? on 18:43 - Nov 21 with 2825 viewsJackfath

Traffic problems Fforestfach this morning? on 12:33 - Nov 21 by max936

Max was fuking stuck in it, came off M4 and drove straight into it on Dual, turned around in that new estate and went over to Garngoch that was chaos as well, turned round again and went through Gowerton to get to yard in Felinfoel, left house at 7.40 get to yard just before 9, fing marvellous.

Perhaps it was rush hour and it was raining?

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Traffic problems Fforestfach this morning? on 18:53 - Nov 21 with 2802 viewsjack2jack

Traffic problems Fforestfach this morning? on 18:43 - Nov 21 by Jackfath

Traffic problems Fforestfach this morning? on 18:58 - Nov 21 with 2791 viewsmax936

Traffic problems Fforestfach this morning? on 18:43 - Nov 21 by Jackfath

Its normally quite busy at those times, but never that bad sweet heart and no it wasn't raining at that time, the rain started when my outside work started, terrific stuff.
I can't believe that one broken down vehicle created all that havoc.

Login to get fewer ads

Traffic problems Fforestfach this morning? on 19:01 - Nov 21 with 2783 viewsJackfath

Traffic problems Fforestfach this morning? on 18:58 - Nov 21 by max936

Its normally quite busy at those times, but never that bad sweet heart and no it wasn't raining at that time, the rain started when my outside work started, terrific stuff.
I can't believe that one broken down vehicle created all that havoc.

You should have left for work earlier.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.

Traffic problems Fforestfach this morning? on 19:04 - Nov 21 with 2774 viewsmax936

Traffic problems Fforestfach this morning? on 19:01 - Nov 21 by Jackfath

You should have left for work earlier.

I did, I normally leave at 8, but had a bit on today so made the effort, firms man me see.

Traffic problems Fforestfach this morning? on 19:32 - Nov 21 with 2748 viewsMrSwerve

Traffic problems Fforestfach this morning? on 19:04 - Nov 21 by max936

I did, I normally leave at 8, but had a bit on today so made the effort, firms man me see.

Don't worry, in 20 years time you'll have to leave two hours early to get across town because of 'rush hour'.

This county is congested. Fabian way is at a standstill between 7.30 and 10 and then 3.30-6.30. Not busy, but gridlocked. It's ridiculous.

Poll: Decision day - who wins the PL title?

Traffic problems Fforestfach this morning? on 19:48 - Nov 21 with 2720 viewsdickythorpe

The Uplands is getting busier traffic wise. Don't like that "double "junction at top of Brynymor Road that is parallel with Eaton Crescent's during busy periods.
[Post edited 21 Nov 2017 19:49]
Traffic problems Fforestfach this morning? on 22:12 - Nov 21 with 2640 viewsmax936

Traffic problems Fforestfach this morning? on 19:48 - Nov 21 by dickythorpe

The Uplands is getting busier traffic wise. Don't like that "double "junction at top of Brynymor Road that is parallel with Eaton Crescent's during busy periods.
[Post edited 21 Nov 2017 19:49]

A465 going up towards M4 at Llandarcy, used to be free flowing from 7.30 till after 8am, not anymore though, it flows but mostly at a gentle jog.
Trying to get into Swansea travelling along Fabian Way around half 7 to 8, is a no go its horrendous.

Traffic problems Fforestfach this morning? on 22:15 - Nov 21 with 2631 viewsdickythorpe

Traffic problems Fforestfach this morning? on 22:12 - Nov 21 by max936

A465 going up towards M4 at Llandarcy, used to be free flowing from 7.30 till after 8am, not anymore though, it flows but mostly at a gentle jog.
Trying to get into Swansea travelling along Fabian Way around half 7 to 8, is a no go its horrendous.

I blame poor investment in public transport and ridiculous prices to use them.
Traffic problems Fforestfach this morning? on 22:15 - Nov 21 with 2631 viewsJackfath

Is there another route you could take?

Traffic problems Fforestfach this morning? on 22:18 - Nov 21 with 2626 viewsjack2jack

Agree with you there Max it's getting worse, especially for those of us who actually get out and about.
Traffic problems Fforestfach this morning? on 22:20 - Nov 21 with 2624 viewsdickythorpe

The commute to work is a killer. No wonder many go off on sick stressed to the nines.
Traffic problems Fforestfach this morning? on 22:25 - Nov 21 with 2603 viewsJackfath

Have the concerned car users thought of cycling to work?

Traffic problems Fforestfach this morning? on 22:25 - Nov 21 with 2602 viewsmax936

Traffic problems Fforestfach this morning? on 22:15 - Nov 21 by Jackfath

Is there another route you could take?

To where Llandarcy or Swansea? Llandarcy not really has its easier to stick to A465 and it wouldn't be any quicker going another way, Swansea yes and I do after getting caught at Fabian Way and learning my lesson to never navigate that way again at those times.

How do you get about, Helicopter or do you cycle?

Traffic problems Fforestfach this morning? on 22:27 - Nov 21 with 2599 viewsJackfath

Traffic problems Fforestfach this morning? on 22:25 - Nov 21 by max936

To where Llandarcy or Swansea? Llandarcy not really has its easier to stick to A465 and it wouldn't be any quicker going another way, Swansea yes and I do after getting caught at Fabian Way and learning my lesson to never navigate that way again at those times.

How do you get about, Helicopter or do you cycle?

I am in work before rush hour and home after my friend.

Traffic problems Fforestfach this morning? on 22:28 - Nov 21 with 2597 viewsmax936

Traffic problems Fforestfach this morning? on 22:25 - Nov 21 by Jackfath

Have the concerned car users thought of cycling to work?

Yes, I'm having a Trailer made to fit all my tools and equipment that I need in to it

Traffic problems Fforestfach this morning? on 22:29 - Nov 21 with 2594 viewsjack2jack

Traffic problems Fforestfach this morning? on 22:20 - Nov 21 by dickythorpe

The commute to work is a killer. No wonder many go off on sick stressed to the nines.

It's going to take a lot to get people out of their cars.
A fully integrated transport system, with reasonable fares might do it.
The whole lot needs investment.
Trouble is when they do try it falls on it's backside,two examples being the Bendy bus fiasco and the P and ride in Fforestfach, millions thrown at it, only to fail, because it too expensive and not convenient for most and not integrated.
Traffic problems Fforestfach this morning? on 22:29 - Nov 21 with 2594 viewsJackfath

Traffic problems Fforestfach this morning? on 22:28 - Nov 21 by max936

Yes, I'm having a Trailer made to fit all my tools and equipment that I need in to it

You could always leave the van at the yard.

Traffic problems Fforestfach this morning? on 22:46 - Nov 21 with 2568 viewslifelong

I drove through Forestfach at 10.30 this morning, turned right at the cross and down to the Uplands, a slight hold up because of a garbage truck but otherwise an event free journey.
Traffic problems Fforestfach this morning? on 23:13 - Nov 21 with 2530 viewsmax936

Traffic problems Fforestfach this morning? on 22:29 - Nov 21 by Jackfath

You could always leave the van at the yard.

Not Allowed to I'm afraid, Company policy.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024