Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Is this mess in the public domain 13:01 - Nov 21 with 4990 viewswhoflungdung

This site is full of justifiable concern as to what appears to be happening

As this site represents a minority of fans could someone out there suggest the " general fan" is equally enlightened

Also, nothing in national football press which surprises me as we re a great story surely.

Much of this in Evening Post ?

Poll: Is it Spa or spa

Is this mess in the public domain on 13:03 - Nov 21 with 3377 viewsswanforthemoney

I don't think anyone outside of a small groups actually cares very much.

I stand in the North Stand

Is this mess in the public domain on 13:08 - Nov 21 with 3355 viewswhoflungdung

And that really is a concern

Is this mess in the public domain on 13:13 - Nov 21 with 3330 viewsDarran

Is this mess in the public domain on 13:08 - Nov 21 by whoflungdung

And that really is a concern

Of course it is,most people are only interested in one thing and that’s staying in the Prem.

Most people won’t give a shit about anything on Saturday if we win very much like you when left the ground after we beat Huddersfield.
You weren’t calling the sellouts/Yanks/Trust rotten after that were you?

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Is this mess in the public domain on 13:23 - Nov 21 with 3303 viewswhoflungdung

No

I was in favour of a sale

As I've stated previously

I believed it would benefit us

I had no problems with people making big money of of the sale

You didn't KNOW the intentions of the Yanks ,nobody did but it's not the issue now unless people can a hot on ripping into other fans and derailing threads

Ive been proven wrong and that s of nothing .

Is this mess in the public domain on 13:31 - Nov 21 with 3245 viewsDarran

Is this mess in the public domain on 13:23 - Nov 21 by whoflungdung

No

You didn't KNOW the intentions of the Yanks ,nobody did but it's not the issue now unless people can a hot on ripping into other fans and derailing threads

I wasn’t having a go at you I was just using you as an example of the average fan.

And if you think nobody including me didn’t know what the intentions of the Yanks were and still are you’re insane.

Is this mess in the public domain on 14:07 - Nov 21 with 3160 viewsHighjack

I certainly think there's a lack of awareness as to what has gone on. There are people near me in the ground who think that the 'Greedy bastard' chant is aimed at the players. I work with a guy who is convinced the yanks are pumping a lot of money into the club.

The Evening Post/Walesonline/ChrisWathan etc are all either paid up or instructed not to report anything too negative. I seem to remember the EP doing a similar thing when Petty was around. They probably all enjoy the free tickets, hospitality etc that they all receive, which is what has brought the trust to it's knees.

It's a shyt situation all round really and I'm incredibly depressed about it all.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Is this mess in the public domain on 14:11 - Nov 21 with 3148 viewswhoflungdung

Really

Ive tried ignoring,posting " tidy" ,makes no difference

Nobody KNOWS exactly what lies ahead . Anyone who believes he can IS deluded.

I don't like the use of " insane" as a perjorative nor that disgusting " retard" ,which was used on here but not challenged and that says much about many

Is this mess in the public domain on 14:18 - Nov 21 with 3108 viewsDarran

Is this mess in the public domain on 14:11 - Nov 21 by whoflungdung

Really

Ive tried ignoring,posting " tidy" ,makes no difference

Nobody KNOWS exactly what lies ahead . Anyone who believes he can IS deluded.

I don't like the use of " insane" as a perjorative nor that disgusting " retard" ,which was used on here but not challenged and that says much about many

So just to clarify you have no idea what the Yanks are here for?
Potty,absolutely potty.

Login to get fewer ads

Is this mess in the public domain on 14:20 - Nov 21 with 3106 viewswhoflungdung

You really are thick ,unless you're just passing time

I'm not explaining it any more

Carry on with the Scouse shite if you like . If it makes you feel good

Is this mess in the public domain on 14:23 - Nov 21 with 3082 viewsDarran

Is this mess in the public domain on 14:20 - Nov 21 by whoflungdung

You really are thick ,unless you're just passing time

I'm not explaining it any more

Carry on with the Scouse shite if you like . If it makes you feel good

I’m thick?
You’re the one that’s got no idea what the Yanks are here for you nincompoop.

Is this mess in the public domain on 14:25 - Nov 21 with 3083 viewswhoflungdung

Another thread bites the dust

Is this mess in the public domain on 14:28 - Nov 21 with 3071 viewsjack247

No

Most people had a fair idea of the Yanks intentions and stated so here at the time. It didn’t take a genius to work out a glorified hedge fund wasn’t going to take us to the Champions League.
Is this mess in the public domain on 14:29 - Nov 21 with 3057 viewsDarran

Is this mess in the public domain on 14:28 - Nov 21 by jack247

Most people had a fair idea of the Yanks intentions and stated so here at the time. It didn’t take a genius to work out a glorified hedge fund wasn’t going to take us to the Champions League.

Spot on.

Is this mess in the public domain on 14:57 - Nov 21 with 2986 viewspencoedjack

Is this mess in the public domain on 14:07 - Nov 21 by Highjack

I certainly think there's a lack of awareness as to what has gone on. There are people near me in the ground who think that the 'Greedy bastard' chant is aimed at the players. I work with a guy who is convinced the yanks are pumping a lot of money into the club.

The Evening Post/Walesonline/ChrisWathan etc are all either paid up or instructed not to report anything too negative. I seem to remember the EP doing a similar thing when Petty was around. They probably all enjoy the free tickets, hospitality etc that they all receive, which is what has brought the trust to it's knees.

It's a shyt situation all round really and I'm incredibly depressed about it all.

Unfortunately this is so true .... with the exception of people who post on here & any other similar sites a 'normal fan' has no clue. Id be surprised if 3000 of our fans had any clue about the trust goings on (maybe even the trust itself) / Jenkins & his sell out cronies /an American hedge fund only in it to make money.

Fuk me there is even posters on here who think Kyle Naughton is a decent footballer.

How many users are registered on this site ?
[Post edited 21 Nov 2017 14:58]
Is this mess in the public domain on 16:19 - Nov 21 with 2791 viewswhoflungdung

"fair idea"
Sorry but you ve proven my point.Those that thought that ,are now vindicated and some using it to ritually abuse others so forgive me for feeling rather sick to my stomach.

High jack has a more worrying and pertinent point.

and why again MODS do you allow one man to derail serious topics and tip em into the sewer.

" I TOLD YOU SO"

Is this mess in the public domain on 16:37 - Nov 21 with 2749 viewsswancity

You raise a very good point, for once

It should be all over the local papers. The plot thickens by the day, the truth is starting to come out. Slowly but surely pieces of the jigsaw are being put together. It all stinks sadly. I have never been so disillusioned with this football club ever and there have been so many ups and downs since the early 1970s. But not even our serious plight of the mid 1970s, mid 1980s or 2001/2 ranks anywhere close to this latest nightmare as this is purely self inflicted. Our own greed. After all the Club has gone through, still people couldn't help themselves....

Only an idiot would eat a turkey curry on Christmas day

Is this mess in the public domain on 16:43 - Nov 21 with 2732 viewswhoflungdung

Nigel

It's not just greed though,it's rank incompetence

If we had owners who were competent and that means emp,lying a real chairman then we wouldn't be having this discussion

If we d invested profit from summer sales wisely ,we d be top half of table and this mayhem wouldn't be happen ending

I can tell you this...in many British cities matters would be now very nasty .

Is this mess in the public domain on 16:49 - Nov 21 with 2716 viewsswancity

Is this mess in the public domain on 16:43 - Nov 21 by whoflungdung

Nigel

It's not just greed though,it's rank incompetence

If we had owners who were competent and that means emp,lying a real chairman then we wouldn't be having this discussion

If we d invested profit from summer sales wisely ,we d be top half of table and this mayhem wouldn't be happen ending

I can tell you this...in many British cities matters would be now very nasty .

Things are simmering but about to boil ver you sense as the whole truth eventually emerges. We know dry little, but enough to see that greed, egos and yes incompetence have all contributed. Sad as fook.

Is this mess in the public domain on 16:50 - Nov 21 with 2713 viewsmax936

Top post HJ.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Is this mess in the public domain on 16:54 - Nov 21 with 2689 viewsmax936

People/fans I talk to who don't come on here and don't know anything about the goings on, are blaming the players, which is a fair comment but it goes much deeper than that as we know, players should have pride in their performances though, but do we know what the moral is like behind the scene.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Is this mess in the public domain on 17:05 - Nov 21 with 2663 viewsjack247

Is this mess in the public domain on 16:19 - Nov 21 by whoflungdung

"fair idea"
Sorry but you ve proven my point.Those that thought that ,are now vindicated and some using it to ritually abuse others so forgive me for feeling rather sick to my stomach.

High jack has a more worrying and pertinent point.

and why again MODS do you allow one man to derail serious topics and tip em into the sewer.

" I TOLD YOU SO"

Ok, I was being diplomatic with ‘fair idea’. I could have (probably more accurately) wrote ‘it was painfully obvious to anyone with a hint of common sense’.

I’m not really one for dragging up old posts and I don’t know what your stance on it was, but what on earth did you think was going to happen?

The original point you raised is very accurate and one that is often repeated on here. There is very little criticism of anyone bar the manager and playing staff in the local or national media (although Wathan did have a bit of a swipe at Jenkins recently).

Both of these are my opinions and I have nothing to back them up, but I think:

The majority of people who watch us aren’t bothered beyond what goes on on the pitch.
Huw Jenkins is still a relatively popular man in Swansea, a lot of people still see him as a rags to riches messiah.
Is this mess in the public domain on 17:15 - Nov 21 with 2643 viewsWingstandwood

Is this mess in the public domain on 16:37 - Nov 21 by swancity

You raise a very good point, for once

It should be all over the local papers. The plot thickens by the day, the truth is starting to come out. Slowly but surely pieces of the jigsaw are being put together. It all stinks sadly. I have never been so disillusioned with this football club ever and there have been so many ups and downs since the early 1970s. But not even our serious plight of the mid 1970s, mid 1980s or 2001/2 ranks anywhere close to this latest nightmare as this is purely self inflicted. Our own greed. After all the Club has gone through, still people couldn't help themselves....

The REAL major players and contributors of the SCFC success story have been sh@t on and treated like absolute dirt! It will be the REAL players and contributors that will neither forgive or forget.

The supporters that handed over hard earned money in the lower divisions to buy season tickets and turnstile admission…..That?......Paid the transfer fees and wages responsible for SCFC's promotions.

The supporters that donated to the Britton fund,….That donated money for the Robbie James bust….that donated money for the Ivor Allchurch statue….That donated to improve Llandarcy training ground infrastructure,…..That volunteered to bucket collect…..That handed the money over for Tony Pennock treatment table/bench etc, etc, etc.

The supporters, the decent Trust members, the volunteers, the donators, the ATFV crew etc………..Sh@t upon.....The end product of their money, loyalty and efforts was abused, parasitically ridden and leeched to cater for the needs of a bunch lowlife greedy impostors!

Argus!

Is this mess in the public domain on 17:34 - Nov 21 with 2586 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

No

I am sorry my friend but I did know the intention of the Americans. Anyone with the slightest bit of common sense knew. They weren't coming here to have a bit of fun running a football club. They came to make more money for themselves. That is their sole intention. They were never going to care about sentiment, or fan opinion, or anything else. They are here to make money.

They and the sellouts used devious means to help them do this before and it boggles my mind why Phil and other intelligent people thought it was a smart idea to gamble The Trust's future on them acting faithfully regarding the deal.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

Is this mess in the public domain on 17:40 - Nov 21 with 2558 viewsDarran

Is this mess in the public domain on 17:34 - Nov 21 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

I am sorry my friend but I did know the intention of the Americans. Anyone with the slightest bit of common sense knew. They weren't coming here to have a bit of fun running a football club. They came to make more money for themselves. That is their sole intention. They were never going to care about sentiment, or fan opinion, or anything else. They are here to make money.

They and the sellouts used devious means to help them do this before and it boggles my mind why Phil and other intelligent people thought it was a smart idea to gamble The Trust's future on them acting faithfully regarding the deal.

Don’t bother you’re talking to a buffoon.

Is this mess in the public domain on 17:52 - Nov 21 with 2509 viewsswancity

Is this mess in the public domain on 17:40 - Nov 21 by Darran

Don’t bother you’re talking to a buffoon.

Don't put yourself down mun, your not a buffoon Prosser, not the brightest but certainly not buffoon material. 😂

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024