Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Are we getting sold anytime soon. 16:29 - Nov 21 with 1881 viewsthornabyswan

It seems strange to me that Clement has not gone.
Why is Jenkins still with us why are the owners trying to renegotiate a deal with the Trust.
My gut feeling is a buyer is close.
Apologies if this has been covered on other threads not been on here recently.

Poll: Would you like Cooper to stay or go (regardless of compensation situation)

Are we getting sold anytime soon. on 16:40 - Nov 21 with 1846 viewsmax936

I doubt it, they've having to much fun watching the supporters trust implode and them accepting any crumbs they throw them

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Are we getting sold anytime soon. on 19:36 - Nov 21 with 1653 viewshammy

Hope so. We need to get that Amanda Staveley woman away from Newcastle and down to Swansea to proposition the next Arab takeover of a PL club ;)

C'mon Bony shoot !!!!

Are we getting sold anytime soon. on 19:44 - Nov 21 with 1619 viewsplasjack

Are we getting sold anytime soon. on 19:36 - Nov 21 by hammy

Hope so. We need to get that Amanda Staveley woman away from Newcastle and down to Swansea to proposition the next Arab takeover of a PL club ;)

Is there any profit for the Americans if they did find a buyer of a club in danger of relegation, Newcastle are mega if compared to us, fantastic support even when in the Championship.
Are we getting sold anytime soon. on 19:48 - Nov 21 with 1603 viewsthornabyswan

Are we getting sold anytime soon. on 19:44 - Nov 21 by plasjack

Is there any profit for the Americans if they did find a buyer of a club in danger of relegation, Newcastle are mega if compared to us, fantastic support even when in the Championship.

Ashley wants close on 400 million we are worth about 350 million less.
A bargain for a PL club with only 12 games gone.

Poll: Would you like Cooper to stay or go (regardless of compensation situation)

Are we getting sold anytime soon. on 19:59 - Nov 21 with 1572 viewsLeonWasGod

I guess:

1. They've been sacking managers like nobody's business. I suspect they don't want to be seen as a sacking club. I also suspect Huw is key to the decision and I suspect PC was his choice - if so, I imagine he won't want to look like he made a bad decision in front of his new bosses.

2. They want HJ because they don't understand how to run a football club day to day. HJ did a very good job of persuading them he's the best man for the job.

3. They're wheelers and dealers - it's what they do. They've a history of treating the Trust with contempt (as did the previous owners).

4. Doubt they'd be looking to sellout straight away. Where's their profit as things stand (unless they can persuade some fool to pay £150m for us)?
Are we getting sold anytime soon. on 20:05 - Nov 21 with 1554 viewsphact0rri

Are we getting sold anytime soon. on 19:59 - Nov 21 by LeonWasGod

I guess:

1. They've been sacking managers like nobody's business. I suspect they don't want to be seen as a sacking club. I also suspect Huw is key to the decision and I suspect PC was his choice - if so, I imagine he won't want to look like he made a bad decision in front of his new bosses.

2. They want HJ because they don't understand how to run a football club day to day. HJ did a very good job of persuading them he's the best man for the job.

3. They're wheelers and dealers - it's what they do. They've a history of treating the Trust with contempt (as did the previous owners).

4. Doubt they'd be looking to sellout straight away. Where's their profit as things stand (unless they can persuade some fool to pay £150m for us)?

A bit to number one... also we are paying out a lot of money on contracts. I mean if push comes to shove I'm sure they will. but they probably don't want to pay out more.. as its getting ridiculous.

Poll: Should EPL Refrees hold Post-Match Interviews

Are we getting sold anytime soon. on 23:12 - Nov 21 with 1366 viewsLeonWasGod

Are we getting sold anytime soon. on 20:05 - Nov 21 by phact0rri

A bit to number one... also we are paying out a lot of money on contracts. I mean if push comes to shove I'm sure they will. but they probably don't want to pay out more.. as its getting ridiculous.

That's true. Each payoff must be similar to a HJ £5m 'special' signing.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024