Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Roque Mesa to Malaga 12:56 - Nov 22 with 11145 viewsKGriz16

http://www.walesonline.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/swansea-citys-roque-me

Roque Mesa to Malaga on 21:37 - Nov 22 with 1691 viewsjackjackjackjack

Am I missing something, has Mesa turned into the new Messi? I recall him getting slated on here when he a few brief goes in the team.

And the U23s that are coming through the academy will come in handy when we get relegated.

Poll: Where will we finish in the Championship ?

Roque Mesa to Malaga on 21:56 - Nov 22 with 1663 viewsOldjack

All i ask for is the truth ,just for once, what the fuk is going on?
[Post edited 22 Nov 2017 21:57]

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Roque Mesa to Malaga on 22:14 - Nov 22 with 1639 viewsjacksfullaces

Roque Mesa to Malaga on 21:37 - Nov 22 by jackjackjackjack

Am I missing something, has Mesa turned into the new Messi? I recall him getting slated on here when he a few brief goes in the team.

And the U23s that are coming through the academy will come in handy when we get relegated.

confusion reigns

mesa is brilliant so jenkins has done a great job?

mesa is poor but clement should play him?

bony is crocked/brilliant depending on the day of the week?

some are calling for carroll when everything about him was wrong 2 weeks ago!

the club has no direction that is what is clear and jenkins shoud carry can for 3 yrs of decline and chaos. go now.
Roque Mesa to Malaga on 22:25 - Nov 22 with 1617 viewsAl_Bundy

Roque Mesa to Malaga on 16:43 - Nov 22 by icecoldjack

Where do Martin Morgan and Huw have their Summer houses ?

Is Malaga the next club for them ?

Anyway, it's nothing to with the players from Spain, Chico,Canas,Amat,Pozuelo,JDG ,Michu and Pablo did just fine .
In fact i don't see Canas who came for free being any worse than Clucas,Fer,Fulton or carol . And he came for free !
Same with Pozuelo, no worse than the likes of Barrow,Montero,Routs,Dyer etc and a nice wild card option when trying to chase a game. 250 k !

Borja and Mesa are victims of a clueless transfer stratergy and nothing else, right players wrong system, there was a time when almost any Spanish or Dutch player could slot into the team and look decent more or less straight away, the system made it happen that way, but Clement is not going down that road, that much is clear to see.

We are so far removed from what made us capable of exisisting comfortably in this league, it's taken Huw and Co. many years of careful planning to fook us up this badly, utter arrogance and pig headed thinking from the club has almost destroyed it, we are a lucky dip signing away from total calamitiy,, if we arn't already there !

JDG ?? Lol !!
Roque Mesa to Malaga on 22:36 - Nov 22 with 1583 viewsItchySphincter

Roque Mesa to Malaga on 21:56 - Nov 22 by Oldjack

All i ask for is the truth ,just for once, what the fuk is going on?
[Post edited 22 Nov 2017 21:57]

You wouldn't understand if they spelt it out in your alphabetti Al.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Roque Mesa to Malaga on 22:51 - Nov 22 with 1554 viewsKilkennyjack

Roque Mesa to Malaga on 21:15 - Nov 22 by skettyparkherbert

Fully agree with your point regarding both the training facilities and the academy being meaningless a waste of time and money.

As fab as they are they won't keep us up.

Many of the relegated teams from the premier league have fantastic training facilities and academys and it didn't help them.

For example Villa, Sunderland, Newcastle, Leeds, Boro etc, etc

What is the academy is about, i just do not understand it.

We supposedly have a good under 23 team who are more than competing with their opposition but none seem to come through into the first team, even though our first team are dire at the moment so what the fuk is the point?

In 7 year since we have been in the premier league apart from Joe Allan and Ben Davies, who else has come through from the academy into the 1st team?

Swans promoted to Prem in 2011.

Both Joe and Ben both pre date Academy investment of £16.5 m, plus the running costs.

Ffs, Joes first team debut was back in 2007 !!!
Ben debut was in august 2012 - so again not an Academy product.

Its looking an expensive move that has taken us backwards as things stand, let alone after a relegation.

Good post sketty.

Beware of the Risen People

Roque Mesa to Malaga on 23:31 - Nov 22 with 1497 viewsjasper_T

Should've built a second academy instead of buying Mesa or Baston. And an extension for toddlers with the money we spent on the fat French left back Garry didn't want.

Add in the cash spent sacking Guidolin and Bradley and we could have had 4 top of the range academies in operation by now.
Roque Mesa to Malaga on 05:15 - Nov 23 with 1407 viewsicecoldjack

Roque Mesa to Malaga on 22:25 - Nov 22 by Al_Bundy

JDG ?? Lol !!

Yes, Lol .. LOL so much he would waltz into the current team and actually knows how to pass and move into space unlike Fer or the most flat footed stand still player i've ever seen which is our record signing Sam "no anticipation" Clucas .

I'd rather see a midfield of JDG ,Canas ,Pablo and Pozuelo than what we are watching these days and it ain't no rose tinted specs either just footballers that can actual play technical football.
Login to get fewer ads

Roque Mesa to Malaga on 07:39 - Nov 23 with 1363 viewsYossarian

Roque Mesa to Malaga on 18:57 - Nov 22 by JoshTheJack

There's a song for him (can't remember what it goes like) just repeat that until Clement gives in.I can't watch Fer amble around midfield anymore.Watching Jack Cork arrive in our box unopposed was depressing.

Fer is a beach footballer and should be nowhere near a Premier League team. The club is seriously fecked and those responsible are so far gone they can’t see it. Walking into the Boardroom must be like walking onto a ward at a mental hospital- full of people who think they are sane and that everyone else has a problem....

"Yossarian- the very sight of the name made him shudder.There were so many esses in it. It just had to be subversive" (Catch 22)

Roque Mesa to Malaga on 12:17 - Nov 23 with 1285 viewsOldjack

Roque Mesa to Malaga on 22:36 - Nov 22 by ItchySphincter

You wouldn't understand if they spelt it out in your alphabetti Al.

shut up you Ki hating tart !
[Post edited 23 Nov 2017 12:31]

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024