Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Celtic are going to get hammered 19:45 - Nov 22 with 1887 viewsSwanjaxs

Probably by five or six goals.... just thought I'd get in early tonight lads 👍
So off you go and take the pìss...

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

Celtic are going to get hammered on 19:51 - Nov 22 with 1869 viewsleighton1318

You timed that well. 0-1 in the first minute.
Celtic are going to get hammered on 19:51 - Nov 22 with 1858 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

What a fantastic squad he as assembled. A number of them would do a fine job in the Premier League in my opinion. We'd be comfortably mid table with Brendan here. He'd not have rolled over when he found out the club were going to spend £11m on a player he knew he wouldn't even include in the matchday squad.

Unfortunately Paul the Yes Man Clement did just that. "I'm happy with the squad" or whatever it was. Coward.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

Celtic are going to get hammered on 20:20 - Nov 22 with 1807 viewsKilkennyjack

Celtic are going to get hammered on 19:51 - Nov 22 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

What a fantastic squad he as assembled. A number of them would do a fine job in the Premier League in my opinion. We'd be comfortably mid table with Brendan here. He'd not have rolled over when he found out the club were going to spend £11m on a player he knew he wouldn't even include in the matchday squad.

Unfortunately Paul the Yes Man Clement did just that. "I'm happy with the squad" or whatever it was. Coward.

True.

St Brenda would have been perfect mate. 🍀

Beware of the Risen People

Celtic are going to get hammered on 20:24 - Nov 22 with 1796 viewsKilkennyjack

Celtic are going to get hammered on 19:51 - Nov 22 by leighton1318

4-1 down after 37 mins ....

Celtic are going to get hammered on 20:30 - Nov 22 with 1764 viewsOldjack

bless em !top of the pub league is some consolation tho

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Celtic are going to get hammered on 20:44 - Nov 22 with 1714 viewsMyFinalHeaven

Celtic are going to get hammered on 19:51 - Nov 22 by leighton1318

You sure timed this well. 4-1 at HT to PSG.

Come on you Swans.

N/A. on 20:46 - Nov 22 with 1707 viewsHuw57

N/A.
[Post edited 18 Jul 2018 5:10]

Poll: Do you want the Irish to get through?

Celtic are going to get hammered on 21:24 - Nov 22 with 1624 viewsLohengrin

Celtic are going to get hammered on 20:24 - Nov 22 by Kilkennyjack

4-1 down after 37 mins ....

Don't take it too hard, Killy. PSG would f**ckin' leather us as things stand.

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

Login to get fewer ads

Celtic are going to get hammered on 21:25 - Nov 22 with 1619 viewsexiledclaseboy

7-1 now. Ouch.

Poll: Tory leader

Celtic are going to get hammered on 21:36 - Nov 22 with 1576 viewsBigPhilG

7-1
Celtic are going to get hammered on 21:36 - Nov 22 with 1575 viewsscottishjack

Celtic are going to get hammered on 21:25 - Nov 22 by exiledclaseboy

7-1 now. Ouch.

Grim 😂 But honestly, if Celtic get past Anderlecht and finish 3rd in that group, then Brendan has his “Mission Accomplished” badge... As much as I can’t stand Celtic or Rangers, I can’t deny that Rogers is doing a great job up there. He seems to have added a bit of realism to his outlook lately, and with a kind draw in the Europa League, Celtic could make the last 8?

I have a special kind of grudge against Celtic but I can’t help my fond memories of our old boss and the football we used to play... Great manager, now if Hearts could stop them getting 10 in a row...😂
Celtic are going to get hammered on 21:37 - Nov 22 with 1568 viewspikeypaul

Scum club, shame they are not in the premier since it would be 1 less we would need to worry about and they would for sure to go down.
Anyway great to see them get totally humiliated again tonight and shown to be championship level at best.
See PSG are toying with them now and totally taking the piss.

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

Celtic are going to get hammered on 21:41 - Nov 22 with 1545 viewsexiledclaseboy

I’m fairly sure that the current Celtic team would beat the current Swansea team. Fairly comfortably too.
[Post edited 22 Nov 2017 21:42]

Poll: Tory leader

Celtic are going to get hammered on 21:44 - Nov 22 with 1529 viewsDarran

Celtic are going to get hammered on 21:41 - Nov 22 by exiledclaseboy

I’m fairly sure that the current Celtic team would beat the current Swansea team. Fairly comfortably too.

I’m not sure we are in a position to laugh at/slag off other clubs at the moment too.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Celtic are going to get hammered on 21:52 - Nov 22 with 1501 viewsLohengrin

Celtic are going to get hammered on 21:41 - Nov 22 by exiledclaseboy

Don't give Celtic a second thought, Clase, it's the prospect of us taking on Man City that ought to give you sleepless nights....

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

Celtic are going to get hammered on 22:05 - Nov 22 with 1464 viewsleobhoy

PSG are likely to be last four, they have a budget which dwarfs most top European sides including Real , Barca et al . Yes out of their depth but those who understand anything about football will readily recognise the gulf . It actually was a feat in itself to get through the qualifiers into the group stages. Anyone out there who would not swap Rodgers for Clement need to theirs heads cut off not examined . Said it before I would take Tierney over Olsson, Lustig over Naughten, Swans haven't got a Scotty Brown anywhere in their ranks . McGregor , Sinclair , Forrest and Roberts would make the present match day Swans squad with Dembele and Griffiths offering much more of a threat off the bench than what Swans got to offer at present. Don't forget all this put together at slightly more than the Swans spent on Clucas.
Celtic are going to get hammered on 22:29 - Nov 22 with 1412 viewsKilkennyjack

Celtic are going to get hammered on 21:37 - Nov 22 by pikeypaul

Scum club, shame they are not in the premier since it would be 1 less we would need to worry about and they would for sure to go down.
Anyway great to see them get totally humiliated again tonight and shown to be championship level at best.
See PSG are toying with them now and totally taking the piss.

On your own, on your own .....🍀😎

‘Scum club’ to you perhaps, but iconic former european cup winners to most people, a proud club born of famine and oppression.

Be interesting to see them in the Premiership but it will not happen unless the
Money men demand it.

Probably well wide of the mark, I think this seasons man city could beat psg.

Celtic are going to get hammered on 22:31 - Nov 22 with 1405 viewsPozuelosSideys

Sorry, but you dont lose to anybody 7-1 if you are half decent. We wouldnt get battered like that, even now

"Michu, Britton and Williams could have won 3-0 on their own. They wouldn't have required a keeper."
Poll: Hattricks

Celtic are going to get hammered on 22:41 - Nov 22 with 1370 viewsDarran

Celtic are going to get hammered on 22:31 - Nov 22 by PozuelosSideys

Sorry, but you dont lose to anybody 7-1 if you are half decent. We wouldnt get battered like that, even now

Well we lost by 4 at home to Man United so I wouldn’t be surprised if we lost by 6 away to PSG.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Celtic are going to get hammered on 23:12 - Nov 22 with 1319 viewsMyFinalHeaven

Celtic are going to get hammered on 22:31 - Nov 22 by PozuelosSideys

Yes you do. See: Germany vs. Brazil 2014 World Cup Semi-Final

That Brazil side was much more than half decent too.

Come on you Swans.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024