Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Get behind the Lads 11:57 - Nov 23 with 1041 viewsSWANSEYE

We may be playing C**P but we need to be behind the lads on Saturday as this is a MUST WIN Game IMO . .so come on let's get the Liberty rocking again...no more negativity please.
Get behind the Lads on 11:59 - Nov 23 with 1032 viewsswancity

November. Must win? Don't be silly.

Only an idiot would eat a turkey curry on Christmas day

Get behind the Lads on 12:03 - Nov 23 with 1017 viewspencoedjack

Personally during the 90 mins I never vent my anger towards the players (that's what PS is for in book) , lets hope we can see something positive from the players to get the place rocking .....
Get behind the Lads on 12:03 - Nov 23 with 1016 viewsSWANSEYE

A must win not from a relegation point of view but a Confidence point of view
Get behind the Lads on 12:18 - Nov 23 with 987 viewsmonmouth

Get behind the Lads on 11:59 - Nov 23 by swancity

November. Must win? Don't be silly.

If we are still under 10 points come Christmas, which is not at all far fetched, we are f*cked. If we can't beat Brighton and Bournemouth at home this year, then who are we going to beat? Man C, Chelsea, Liverpool? Everton and Stoke away?

This one, West Brom Home and Palace Home before Christmas are indeed must wins in my view to try and go into the new year on 17 or 18 points, which is probably the BEST we can hope for. Even getting out of that would be extremely difficult.

Yep, must win for me. Certainly must not lose.
[Post edited 23 Nov 2017 12:19]

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Get behind the Lads on 12:20 - Nov 23 with 982 viewsJoe_bradshaw

I’m sure Eddie Howe will be well aware of what happened against Brighton and will tell his team to keep it tight and break quickly. He will point out that by 30 minutes the crowd will turn on the Swansea players and become Bournemouth’s 12th man.

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

Get behind the Lads on 12:57 - Nov 23 with 917 viewsPrivate_Partz

It is a balance. Protest outside the club but support the team inside. A few choruses of 'Greedy B@stards' would do no harm though.
We need to support the team however and the singling out of players like Tom will do is or the team no favours at all. They are all we have to get us out of this mess.

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024