Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official Swansea City Vs AFC Bournemouth Premier League Match Thread 13:39 - Nov 23 with 29404 viewsjackharris

[Post edited 25 Nov 2017 14:22]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official Swansea City Vs AFC Bournemouth Premier League Match Thread on 14:01 - Nov 23 with 11218 viewsJoshTheJack

Clements Press conference.
https://www.swanseacity.com/
The Official Swansea City Vs AFC Bournemouth Premier League Match Thread on 14:11 - Nov 23 with 11205 viewsTheKirkyLife

Nothing learned, 1-0 'mouth, performance cited as an improvement but still not good enough. Clement not sacked because our owners are morons, Jenkins doesn't resign because ego.

Nailed last week's prediction.
[Post edited 23 Nov 2017 14:16]
The Official Swansea City Vs AFC Bournemouth Premier League Match Thread on 14:14 - Nov 23 with 11203 viewsJackSkellington

The Official Swansea City Vs AFC Bournemouth Premier League Match Thread on 14:11 - Nov 23 by TheKirkyLife

Nothing learned, 1-0 'mouth, performance cited as an improvement but still not good enough. Clement not sacked because our owners are morons, Jenkins doesn't resign because ego.

Nailed last week's prediction.
[Post edited 23 Nov 2017 14:16]

No way this will be a 1-0. Bournemouth will get at least 2 if not 3.
The Official Swansea City Vs AFC Bournemouth Premier League Match Thread on 16:53 - Nov 23 with 11134 viewsspiderboy

The Official Swansea City Vs AFC Bournemouth Premier League Match Thread on 14:14 - Nov 23 by JackSkellington

No way this will be a 1-0. Bournemouth will get at least 2 if not 3.

1-0 swans
Fab stops a pen in the last minute.
The Official Swansea City Vs AFC Bournemouth Premier League Match Thread on 17:14 - Nov 23 with 11112 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

0-3

Rather than the 10 hour return trip for a home game, I'm going to sit up watch the cricket and then watch Scotland beat Australia at Egg.

It has come to this.

Besian Idrizaj Forever a Jack
Poll: When will Duff Revert to 4 at the Back

The Official Swansea City Vs AFC Bournemouth Premier League Match Thread on 17:46 - Nov 23 with 11068 viewswestwalesed

The Official Swansea City Vs AFC Bournemouth Premier League Match Thread on 17:14 - Nov 23 by JACKMANANDBOY

0-3

Rather than the 10 hour return trip for a home game, I'm going to sit up watch the cricket and then watch Scotland beat Australia at Egg.

It has come to this.

1 - 3 home defeat.

They'll.pick us off on the break and we will scrap a goal at the end.

Poll: Live in a country with no internet?

The Official Swansea City Vs AFC Bournemouth Premier League Match Thread on 17:50 - Nov 23 with 11067 viewsunion_jack

What do we really want here?

Let me clarify that. A win is undoubtedly going to cover over the cracks unless it's a blinding, tactically brilliant performance which sadly I doubt. However, it would give us 3 points.

A defeat would be another nail in PC's coffin though how many (nails) will be needed is open to debate.

I'll be hoping for the win but will get some consolation that change is nearer (surely) to happening.

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

The Official Swansea City Vs AFC Bournemouth Premier League Match Thread on 18:22 - Nov 23 with 11018 viewsPozuelosSideys

This will have another big, red L in the form guide at 5pm on Saturday.

"Michu, Britton and Williams could have won 3-0 on their own. They wouldn't have required a keeper."
Poll: Hattricks

Login to get fewer ads

The Official Swansea City Vs AFC Bournemouth Premier League Match Thread on 18:31 - Nov 23 with 10998 viewsWhiterockin

Nailed on 0-0, if we are lucky.
The Official Swansea City Vs AFC Bournemouth Premier League Match Thread on 18:37 - Nov 23 with 10976 viewsJackfath

They will not win 3 on the trot away from home. We will win 1-0. Get behind the team - they need us and a victory could see some much needed confidence return.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

The Official Swansea City Vs AFC Bournemouth Premier League Match Thread on 18:51 - Nov 23 with 10963 viewsjackson5

2-2 Draw Bony to score one of them

Women are like elephants. I like to look at 'em, but I wouldn't want to own one. W. C. Fields

The Official Swansea City Vs AFC Bournemouth Premier League Match Thread on 19:08 - Nov 23 with 10926 viewsmalagajack

Wilf is going to rise like a polished teak phoenix from the ashes of our season so far and smash a couple in
2-0 swans

Yes I have imbibed a generous aperitivo (or 2)
The Official Swansea City Vs AFC Bournemouth Premier League Match Thread on 20:02 - Nov 23 with 10848 viewsmonmouth

The Official Swansea City Vs AFC Bournemouth Premier League Match Thread on 18:37 - Nov 23 by Jackfath

They will not win 3 on the trot away from home. We will win 1-0. Get behind the team - they need us and a victory could see some much needed confidence return.

F*ck Aye.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

The Official Swansea City Vs AFC Bournemouth Premier League Match Thread on 20:58 - Nov 23 with 10764 viewsjack2jack

Heart says win please.
Head in the shed
2-2.
Oh fvck I dunno!
The Official Swansea City Vs AFC Bournemouth Premier League Match Thread on 00:16 - Nov 24 with 10561 viewsairedale

Let’s hope for a good match is it? That’s why we go there init.
The Official Swansea City Vs AFC Bournemouth Premier League Match Thread on 01:34 - Nov 24 with 10536 viewsRevJames

0-2.

Last on Match of the Day
The Official Swansea City Vs AFC Bournemouth Premier League Match Thread on 09:01 - Nov 24 with 10386 viewsSwansNZ

The Official Swansea City Vs AFC Bournemouth Premier League Match Thread on 16:53 - Nov 23 by spiderboy

1-0 swans
Fab stops a pen in the last minute.

One day, bound to be right.

I've got a good feeling about this. Might get as high as 2 shots on target. 0-0

Poll: Should the official match day thread include pictures?

The Official Swansea City Vs AFC Bournemouth Premier League Match Thread on 11:33 - Nov 24 with 10301 viewspencoedjack

The Official Swansea City Vs AFC Bournemouth Premier League Match Thread on 18:37 - Nov 23 by Jackfath

I will get behind the team but I see nothing other than a loss I'm afraid.

0-2

Crowds fault.
The Official Swansea City Vs AFC Bournemouth Premier League Match Thread on 12:39 - Nov 24 with 10240 viewsandypitt56

Swans 0 - 1 Bournemouth, cannot see where any more points are coming from.
The Official Swansea City Vs AFC Bournemouth Premier League Match Thread on 16:53 - Nov 24 with 10054 viewsJoshTheJack

1-1 I think the penny might finally drop this game.I'd like to see Fer given a rest for this though.

Fab
Naughts Fed Alf Olsson
Mesa
Caroll Sanches
Dyer Ayew
Wilf
The Official Swansea City Vs AFC Bournemouth Premier League Match Thread on 17:14 - Nov 24 with 10038 viewsKGriz16

Can we please see where Mesa and Bony start? That'll get the crowd on side from the off.
My head says 1-3 loss. I don't know anymore. I just hate going down the Liberty at the moment and watching this droll sh*t
The Official Swansea City Vs AFC Bournemouth Premier League Match Thread on 17:35 - Nov 24 with 10018 viewsJohnw102

The Official Swansea City Vs AFC Bournemouth Premier League Match Thread on 16:53 - Nov 24 by JoshTheJack

1-1 I think the penny might finally drop this game.I'd like to see Fer given a rest for this though.

Fab
Naughts Fed Alf Olsson
Mesa
Caroll Sanches
Dyer Ayew
Wilf

Ki for Carrol must have some height in midfield and TA for WB if fit.

Never knew getting old would happen so quick!

The Official Swansea City Vs AFC Bournemouth Premier League Match Thread on 17:40 - Nov 24 with 10006 viewsSospan_Fach

The Official Swansea City Vs AFC Bournemouth Premier League Match Thread on 18:31 - Nov 23 by Whiterockin

Nailed on 0-0, if we are lucky.

It's the best i can hope for. Clement out.
The Official Swansea City Vs AFC Bournemouth Premier League Match Thread on 17:45 - Nov 24 with 10000 viewsIslander

The Official Swansea City Vs AFC Bournemouth Premier League Match Thread on 17:14 - Nov 24 by KGriz16

Can we please see where Mesa and Bony start? That'll get the crowd on side from the off.
My head says 1-3 loss. I don't know anymore. I just hate going down the Liberty at the moment and watching this droll sh*t

Are you saying we will lose 1-3 if Mesa starts ?

If you hate going down to the Liberty - I'm sure there are fans who would happily have your ticket and support the swans.

Don't think you meant to say droll, nothing amusing about watching us struggle to get points.
The Official Swansea City Vs AFC Bournemouth Premier League Match Thread on 17:56 - Nov 24 with 9988 viewsIslander

The Official Swansea City Vs AFC Bournemouth Premier League Match Thread on 17:50 - Nov 23 by union_jack

What do we really want here?

Let me clarify that. A win is undoubtedly going to cover over the cracks unless it's a blinding, tactically brilliant performance which sadly I doubt. However, it would give us 3 points.

A defeat would be another nail in PC's coffin though how many (nails) will be needed is open to debate.

I'll be hoping for the win but will get some consolation that change is nearer (surely) to happening.

Eh ?

Beyond words a Swans fan would question whether we want our team to win or not.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024