Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
WTF is this shit? 16:24 - Nov 23 with 14086 viewsDarran

https://www.swanseacity.com/news/swans-introduce-gender-neutral-prefix

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

WTF is this shit? on 23:28 - Nov 24 with 1585 viewsHumpty

BTW Sammy the earth is actually spherical.
WTF is this shit? on 23:30 - Nov 24 with 1574 viewssammylee3

WTF is this shit? on 23:28 - Nov 24 by Humpty

BTW Sammy the earth is actually spherical.

Problem is things from Elders continue to come true and it was never disproven.

How are food banks going? and how is the church but hey who needs the church and or morality. Usry at a record high??? Children into care record high ;) Kids born in test tubes with god knows who as parents. Debt levels worldwide record high, bad vaccines record high, autism record high.
[Post edited 24 Nov 2017 23:46]
WTF is this shit? on 23:33 - Nov 24 with 1564 viewsHumpty

WTF is this shit? on 23:30 - Nov 24 by sammylee3

Problem is things from Elders continue to come true and it was never disproven.

How are food banks going? and how is the church but hey who needs the church and or morality. Usry at a record high??? Children into care record high ;) Kids born in test tubes with god knows who as parents. Debt levels worldwide record high, bad vaccines record high, autism record high.
[Post edited 24 Nov 2017 23:46]

You're a f*cking tw*t.

Goodnight.
WTF is this shit? on 23:45 - Nov 24 with 1547 viewssammylee3

WTF is this shit? on 23:33 - Nov 24 by Humpty

You're a f*cking tw*t.

Goodnight.

I predict Swans to pay lots of usury soon, while Jenkins and his Walls Street friends live it up on the beach somewhere.

By the way Jenkins attempted and or bought £1.6 million of property in West Wales ;) Good luck with the Rainbow cultural marxist propaganda tomorrow x.
[Post edited 25 Nov 2017 0:02]
WTF is this shit? on 00:01 - Nov 25 with 1523 viewsWarwickHunt

WTF is this shit? on 23:45 - Nov 24 by sammylee3

I predict Swans to pay lots of usury soon, while Jenkins and his Walls Street friends live it up on the beach somewhere.

By the way Jenkins attempted and or bought £1.6 million of property in West Wales ;) Good luck with the Rainbow cultural marxist propaganda tomorrow x.
[Post edited 25 Nov 2017 0:02]

Big nose. Jewish?

It's all starting to make sense now. Thanks, Sammy.
WTF is this shit? on 00:14 - Nov 25 with 1511 viewssammylee3

WTF is this shit? on 00:01 - Nov 25 by WarwickHunt

Big nose. Jewish?

It's all starting to make sense now. Thanks, Sammy.

this is where there pushing us with this communist rainbow bollocks , how long before they are knocking down statues and closing/burning churches???

WTF is this shit? on 00:46 - Nov 25 with 1498 viewsDJack

WTF is this shit? on 23:12 - Nov 24 by sammylee3

there were gays, lesbians and trannies in the 90's no one cared as today. Why do we have to have the LGBT propaganda forced on us at the football.

Thank god I won't be there tomorrow, the club prefers us to educate our kids in gender fluidity instead of good football. We are a complete and utter joke.

As for progress if you think its better for 2 gay fellas to bring up kids you need your head read and if this is progress then god help us. #NWOagenda #culturalmarxistshite

Hi Sammy.

What's the weather like on your planet?

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

WTF is this shit? on 11:22 - Nov 25 with 1417 viewsexiledclaseboy

WTF is this shit? on 22:08 - Nov 24 by Elward

How long will it be before a midwife gets sacked for telling parents they gave birth to a boy/girl and they take offence and complain because they didn't identify the baby as a Mx

I’m gonna take a wild stab in the dark and say that’s never going to happen. Ever.

Poll: Tory leader

Login to get fewer ads

WTF is this shit? on 11:26 - Nov 25 with 1411 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

WTF is this shit? on 11:22 - Nov 25 by exiledclaseboy

I’m gonna take a wild stab in the dark and say that’s never going to happen. Ever.

You're right, as the word 'midwife' is deeply offensive and will soon be banned, as it suggests it is a job only for married humans who identify as female. Just like how Policeman and Fireman are deeply offensive too.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

WTF is this shit? on 11:34 - Nov 25 with 1399 viewsOldjack

WTF is this shit? on 11:26 - Nov 25 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

You're right, as the word 'midwife' is deeply offensive and will soon be banned, as it suggests it is a job only for married humans who identify as female. Just like how Policeman and Fireman are deeply offensive too.

warra about a White Christmas ?

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

WTF is this shit? on 11:49 - Nov 25 with 1388 viewsNeath_Jack

WTF is this shit? on 11:34 - Nov 25 by Oldjack

warra about a White Christmas ?

It's banned in case it upsets those pesky muzzies.

No Surrenda!

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

WTF is this shit? on 11:50 - Nov 25 with 1387 viewsexiledclaseboy

They’ll be banning nativity plays soon in case they upset Muslims. And renaming Christmas something stupid like “winterval” or some such PC nonsense. And don’t get me started on the Red Cross not allowing its stores to be decorated it’s Christmas decorations.

Poll: Tory leader

WTF is this shit? on 11:57 - Nov 25 with 1372 viewssammylee3

WTF is this shit? on 11:50 - Nov 25 by exiledclaseboy

They’ll be banning nativity plays soon in case they upset Muslims. And renaming Christmas something stupid like “winterval” or some such PC nonsense. And don’t get me started on the Red Cross not allowing its stores to be decorated it’s Christmas decorations.

Mulsim have to be hated by our media as they refuse to pay usury unlike Christians and atheists. Also Western intelligence created ISIS, Al Qaeda largely for strategic interest.
[Post edited 25 Nov 2017 11:58]
WTF is this shit? on 12:20 - Nov 25 with 1332 viewsJoe_bradshaw

WTF is this shit? on 21:08 - Nov 24 by exiledclaseboy

Looks like all the prem games on TV this weekend are goung to have an LGBT rainbow logo above the score on the top left of the screen. Excellent scenes. Just spotted the one on the West Ham v Leicester game. That should create some outrage among the clarksons on here.

I remember my uncle having a MGBGT.

Considered a classy motor back in the day.

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

WTF is this shit? on 12:22 - Nov 25 with 1332 viewsJoe_bradshaw

WTF is this shit? on 22:08 - Nov 24 by Elward

How long will it be before a midwife gets sacked for telling parents they gave birth to a boy/girl and they take offence and complain because they didn't identify the baby as a Mx

They’re only allowed to say either “It’s got a cock” or “It hasn’t got a cock” these days.

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

WTF is this shit? on 12:25 - Nov 25 with 1325 viewsHighjack

WTF is this shit? on 12:22 - Nov 25 by Joe_bradshaw

They’re only allowed to say either “It’s got a cock” or “It hasn’t got a cock” these days.

And then get immediately arrested by operation Yewtree.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024