Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Few things from today 19:11 - Nov 23 with 1644 viewsParsSwans

First PC’s comments “ I meet and speak to Huw on a daily basis he is regularly present at the training ground” we all know this but just don’t make us even more annoyed about it like!
Secondly what’s with all the really positive statements by multiple players on twitter today not complaining about positivity or knocking them found it odd they all been on there today giving it thre big uphopefuply something gone on for he best and see some positivity on Sat. Lastly I have analysed Saturdays match a few times never ever seen Leon with the body language he displayed, I know him personally top bloke he just look a dejected and lost character.
Few things from today on 21:04 - Nov 23 with 1503 viewsharryhpalmer

Am surprised Big nose has time.

I thought he was too busy talking to agents of the kids he keeps filling the Academy up with.

I wonder how much the "recruitment team" look over these signings?

Poll: Who do you want as next Manager?

Few things from today on 22:32 - Nov 23 with 1330 viewsAguycalledJack

In my view a chairman should not be anywhere near the training ground. Particularly when the team are training.
Few things from today on 07:42 - Nov 24 with 1116 viewswaynekerr55

Why doesn't Gonzo just take over? He clearly wants to

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

Few things from today on 08:23 - Nov 24 with 1054 views34dfgdf54

I'm very surprised more hasn't been made of Clement's press conference yesterday. I thought it was a bit of a disgrace.

"We need a better performance, we don’t know if we will win on Saturday but we have to improve levels that have not been good enough."

I know he's not exactly going to come out and say we are going to win, but he just sounds like we have been beaten before we even kick off. I think I mentioned here yesterday, good managers deflect the blame off the players and keep them out of the limelight so to speak when things aren't going well. For me, he does the opposite.

He needs to go, and it should have been done weeks back.
Few things from today on 08:54 - Nov 24 with 1015 viewskarnataka

Few things from today on 08:23 - Nov 24 by 34dfgdf54

I'm very surprised more hasn't been made of Clement's press conference yesterday. I thought it was a bit of a disgrace.

"We need a better performance, we don’t know if we will win on Saturday but we have to improve levels that have not been good enough."

I know he's not exactly going to come out and say we are going to win, but he just sounds like we have been beaten before we even kick off. I think I mentioned here yesterday, good managers deflect the blame off the players and keep them out of the limelight so to speak when things aren't going well. For me, he does the opposite.

He needs to go, and it should have been done weeks back.

Agreed, he should have gone 10 minutes after the end of the Brighton game.
Few things from today on 09:56 - Nov 24 with 933 viewswhoflungdung

Without getting too personal, I know a fair bit about non communitive communications and looking at listening to Clement, he is done, finished, dead eyed, a stinking fish rotting on a slab .

I'm struggling as to how the players can be lifted by the utter jerk

There is plenty of time to save our season. I actually now think I d take Clement sacking without a Jenkins one so downbeat is our club manager ( head coach)

Poll: Is it Spa or spa

Few things from today on 10:09 - Nov 24 with 908 viewsWarwickHunt

Few things from today on 07:42 - Nov 24 by waynekerr55

Why doesn't Gonzo just take over? He clearly wants to

He has, Wayne. He has.

About three years ago...
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024