Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Wales v Kazakhstan - WC qualifier - 7pm KO 15:03 - Nov 24 with 3324 viewsJack_Kass

Big game tonight for the national womens side.

Record crowd at the CCS expected.

7pm KO on BBC Red Button, and online.

Currently top of the group, ahead of England, albeit having played one game more.

Come on Wales.

Poll: FA Cup or Premier League

Wales v Kazakhstan - WC qualifier - 7pm KO on 15:08 - Nov 24 with 3316 viewsnierika

Wales v Kazakhstan - WC qualifier - 7pm KO on 15:09 - Nov 24 with 3311 viewsmonmouth

I just know Darran will be there.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Wales v Kazakhstan - WC qualifier - 7pm KO on 15:19 - Nov 24 with 3297 viewspencoedjack

Record crowd of 3300 probably most of those tickets given away.

Women's football should have its own platform ...

I don't want it mentioned on football focus
I don't want women ex footballers on MOTD (there are enough ex male footballers who played to a better standard)
I don't want women's football mentioned on PS

For those who want to watch /read surely they can have their own shows /forums

Rant over
[Post edited 24 Nov 2017 15:28]
Wales v Kazakhstan - WC qualifier - 7pm KO on 15:33 - Nov 24 with 3287 viewsJack_Kass

Wales v Kazakhstan - WC qualifier - 7pm KO on 15:19 - Nov 24 by pencoedjack

Record crowd of 3300 probably most of those tickets given away.

Women's football should have its own platform ...

I don't want it mentioned on football focus
I don't want women ex footballers on MOTD (there are enough ex male footballers who played to a better standard)
I don't want women's football mentioned on PS

For those who want to watch /read surely they can have their own shows /forums

Rant over
[Post edited 24 Nov 2017 15:28]

I don't want halfwits that are hiding their insecurities, preaching their bluster on Planet Swans..

But hey ho..

Wales v Kazakhstan - WC qualifier - 7pm KO on 15:45 - Nov 24 with 3268 viewsmonmouth

This is a football board, women play football. I like watching sometimes; the french girls in particular try to play with flair and pace, coached by a woman that knows more about attacking patterns than Paul Clement ever will.

I think it's great that they are getting a bit of interest. Should the Swansea senior league be abolished because one man and his dog watches the shit served up by the fat hopeless blokes that think they are Ronaldo every week?

Wales v Kazakhstan - WC qualifier - 7pm KO on 15:47 - Nov 24 with 3262 viewsNeath_Jack

Rant over?

That's up there with a male saying "creased" or "hun". And the other new bollocks by starting a sentence with, "So".

Awful times.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

Wales v Kazakhstan - WC qualifier - 7pm KO on 19:59 - Nov 24 with 3161 viewsJack_Kass

0-0 at half time

Wales cant afford a slip up, with England winning their game.

Wales v Kazakhstan - WC qualifier - 7pm KO on 22:17 - Nov 24 with 3091 viewsLoyal

Wales win 1-0.
Hanley Ladd of Birmingham City scored the winner .
Just over 3,000. Average Cardiff attendance 2016.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Login to get fewer ads

Wales v Kazakhstan - WC qualifier - 7pm KO on 22:49 - Nov 24 with 3057 viewsmonmouth

Wales v Kazakhstan - WC qualifier - 7pm KO on 19:59 - Nov 24 by Jack_Kass

0-0 at half time

Wales cant afford a slip up, with England winning their game.

You do know that England are 10 times better than Wales at Women's football, and will top the group by winning all their games, yes?

Wales v Kazakhstan - WC qualifier - 7pm KO on 23:45 - Nov 24 with 3031 viewsJack_Kass

Wales v Kazakhstan - WC qualifier - 7pm KO on 22:49 - Nov 24 by monmouth

You do know that England are 10 times better than Wales at Women's football, and will top the group by winning all their games, yes?

No, please explain?

Wales have more points than England.

Wales v Kazakhstan - WC qualifier - 7pm KO on 08:57 - Nov 25 with 2955 viewsKilkennyjack

Wales v Kazakhstan - WC qualifier - 7pm KO on 22:49 - Nov 24 by monmouth

I think any nation with 50 million people to chose from, would start as favourites against a small nation of 3.5 million people.....

Its playing for the badge that matters, and not wholly the result.

Otherwise the England men's team would have packed it in by now....... #icelandEuro16

Beware of the Risen People

Wales v Kazakhstan - WC qualifier - 7pm KO on 10:25 - Nov 25 with 2917 viewsraynor94

Wales v Kazakhstan - WC qualifier - 7pm KO on 23:45 - Nov 24 by Jack_Kass

No, please explain?

Wales have more points than England.

Because England have played a game less, they will hammer Wales over the two games, and win the group at a canter, is what Monny was alluding too

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Wales v Kazakhstan - WC qualifier - 7pm KO on 10:32 - Nov 25 with 2912 viewsBanosswan

Wales v Kazakhstan - WC qualifier - 7pm KO on 08:57 - Nov 25 by Kilkennyjack

I think any nation with 50 million people to chose from, would start as favourites against a small nation of 3.5 million people.....

Otherwise the England men's team would have packed it in by now....... #icelandEuro16

3.5?

Ever since my son was... never conceived, because I've never had consensual sex without money involved... I've always kind of looked at you as... a thing, that I could live next to... in accordance with state laws.
Poll: How do you like your steak?

Wales v Kazakhstan - WC qualifier - 7pm KO on 10:34 - Nov 25 with 2909 viewsNeath_Jack

Wales v Kazakhstan - WC qualifier - 7pm KO on 10:25 - Nov 25 by raynor94

Because England have played a game less, they will hammer Wales over the two games, and win the group at a canter, is what Monny was alluding too

If only sport was that simple eh?

Remind us, how many points the far superior english mens team won their Euro group last summer...

They may be favourites, they may go on and win it, but nothing in football is a dead cert, we'd all be millionaires otherwise.

Monny needs a break away from this site for a few days, the past couple of weeks have really got to him.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

Wales v Kazakhstan - WC qualifier - 7pm KO on 10:34 - Nov 25 with 2906 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Wales v Kazakhstan - WC qualifier - 7pm KO on 08:57 - Nov 25 by Kilkennyjack

I never understand the "50,000,000 vs 3,500,000" argument when a high number of players in the Welsh team are part of the "50,000,000" rather than the "3,500,000".

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024