Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Bomb kills hundreds in Mosque in Egypt 15:43 - Nov 24 with 7688 viewsFlashberryjack

Bomb goes off in a Mosque near Cairo in Egypt killing over 230 and seriously injuring hundreds more.

What the f*ck goes through these peoples heads....bast*rds

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Bomb kills hundreds in Mosque in Egypt on 16:59 - Nov 24 with 4618 viewslondonlisa2001

It's simply horrific.

And a reminder for anyone that doubts it, that the motivation of these evil monsters has absolutely nothing to do with any sort of religion.
Bomb kills hundreds in Mosque in Egypt on 17:00 - Nov 24 with 4615 viewsE20Jack

Bomb kills hundreds in Mosque in Egypt on 16:59 - Nov 24 by londonlisa2001

It's simply horrific.

And a reminder for anyone that doubts it, that the motivation of these evil monsters has absolutely nothing to do with any sort of religion.

The people coordinating it, I agree. The people carrying it out, I have no doubt believe they are doing it in the name of religion.

Poll: 6 point deduction and sellouts lose all their cash?

Bomb kills hundreds in Mosque in Egypt on 17:09 - Nov 24 with 4600 viewslondonlisa2001

Bomb kills hundreds in Mosque in Egypt on 17:00 - Nov 24 by E20Jack

The people coordinating it, I agree. The people carrying it out, I have no doubt believe they are doing it in the name of religion.

It's a particularly warped view of Islam that leads you to bomb hundreds praying in a Mosque. During Friday prayers.

Certainly not a view of Islam that any devout Moslem would recognise.
Bomb kills hundreds in Mosque in Egypt on 17:11 - Nov 24 with 4593 viewsE20Jack

Bomb kills hundreds in Mosque in Egypt on 17:09 - Nov 24 by londonlisa2001

It's a particularly warped view of Islam that leads you to bomb hundreds praying in a Mosque. During Friday prayers.

It depends what they have been brainwashed to believe. The problem with religious doctrine is that it can be distorted to mean whatever someone wants it to believe.

Bomb kills hundreds in Mosque in Egypt on 17:18 - Nov 24 with 4588 viewslondonlisa2001

Bomb kills hundreds in Mosque in Egypt on 17:11 - Nov 24 by E20Jack

It depends what they have been brainwashed to believe. The problem with religious doctrine is that it can be distorted to mean whatever someone wants it to believe.

I think it's more accurate to say that the problem with these uneducated thicko monsters that are persuaded to do this stuff is they will believe anything they are told because they have absolutely no knowledge and no ability to acquire it.
Bomb kills hundreds in Mosque in Egypt on 17:21 - Nov 24 with 4582 viewsE20Jack

Bomb kills hundreds in Mosque in Egypt on 17:18 - Nov 24 by londonlisa2001

I think it's more accurate to say that the problem with these uneducated thicko monsters that are persuaded to do this stuff is they will believe anything they are told because they have absolutely no knowledge and no ability to acquire it.

The human race unfortunately. I would say every single religion in the world is a form of brainwashing. Once someone succumbs to believing in an all powerful God that created the world then it isn't that far removed to being able to make them believe that God wants them to kill others in his name if they are that way inclined anyway.

Bomb kills hundreds in Mosque in Egypt on 17:29 - Nov 24 with 4574 viewswhoflungdung

I'm afraid it IS about religion.

It's how it's interpreted and that s why ALL religions kill. ALL.

There is something in Islam that IS interpreted by some to justify this

And not just Islam

Poll: Is it Spa or spa

Bomb kills hundreds in Mosque in Egypt on 17:32 - Nov 24 with 4569 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

IS love killing Muslims

I’d say they all have some kind of mental disorder

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

Login to get fewer ads

Bomb kills hundreds in Mosque in Egypt on 18:29 - Nov 24 with 4523 viewsjackportis

A sad day for the human race. Where is the pray for Egypt and pray for Muslims craze... I hope people will be reaching out for our Muslim friends.

Jackportis the brand. “A gifted poster”, “planet swans have a real talent on their hands in the name of Jackportis” sky sports 2018. . JP fully supports posters of LBG, mx orientation and ethnic minority groups. Update - now fully supporting the pansexual community.

Bomb kills hundreds in Mosque in Egypt on 18:36 - Nov 24 with 4504 viewsexiledclaseboy

Bomb kills hundreds in Mosque in Egypt on 17:21 - Nov 24 by E20Jack

The human race unfortunately. I would say every single religion in the world is a form of brainwashing. Once someone succumbs to believing in an all powerful God that created the world then it isn't that far removed to being able to make them believe that God wants them to kill others in his name if they are that way inclined anyway.

Very well put.

Poll: Tory leader

Bomb kills hundreds in Mosque in Egypt on 18:45 - Nov 24 with 4497 viewsoldcob

Islam means peace. So the people carrying out the atrocities are not true Muslims, you are so right Lisa.
Bomb kills hundreds in Mosque in Egypt on 19:00 - Nov 24 with 4484 viewsE20Jack

Bomb kills hundreds in Mosque in Egypt on 18:45 - Nov 24 by oldcob

Islam means peace. So the people carrying out the atrocities are not true Muslims, you are so right Lisa.

It actually means ''submission''. Which I assume is in relation to submitting ones self to God.

Bomb kills hundreds in Mosque in Egypt on 19:13 - Nov 24 with 4467 viewsLohengrin

I'd have to disagree with that, Lisa, there are none so devout as those who would sacrifice their life for an ideal. Whether or not you or I think that a nonsense doesn't come into it.

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

Bomb kills hundreds in Mosque in Egypt on 19:13 - Nov 24 with 4466 viewsIslander

Religion speaketh again.

Those that cower behind this not being about religion are deluded.

Fear and Greed, fuelled by religion.

The root of all evil.
Bomb kills hundreds in Mosque in Egypt on 19:16 - Nov 24 with 4462 viewsLohengrin

Again, love, it would be hard to describe the two doctors who tried to bomb Glasgow airport or the scores of moslem graduates who have flocked to ISIS as 'thickos'. Monsters? Well, quite, but in order to defeat an enemy you have to know it.

Bomb kills hundreds in Mosque in Egypt on 19:25 - Nov 24 with 4448 viewsIslander

"Thickos" ? naive pov, at best
Bomb kills hundreds in Mosque in Egypt on 19:42 - Nov 24 with 4435 viewsjack_lord

I'm not sure if this is relevant

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/1556553/45-Muslim-doctors-planned-US-terr

They don't fit the "thicko" tab but then again they strangely believe in something which is most probably rubbish.

Lord_Jack increasingly detached from the riches of kicking a ball
Poll: The E U : Stay or Leave

Bomb kills hundreds in Mosque in Egypt on 19:46 - Nov 24 with 4428 viewsWxmJax

Nice to see that ITV news spent all of 20 seconds covering the story. Shameful.

Poll: England, General Election: How are you going to vote ?

Bomb kills hundreds in Mosque in Egypt on 19:58 - Nov 24 with 4412 viewsFlashberryjack

Bomb kills hundreds in Mosque in Egypt on 19:46 - Nov 24 by WxmJax

Nice to see that ITV news spent all of 20 seconds covering the story. Shameful.

Dog bites man = No story

Man bites dog = Story

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Bomb kills hundreds in Mosque in Egypt on 20:04 - Nov 24 with 4407 viewstrampie

Bomb kills hundreds in Mosque in Egypt on 19:13 - Nov 24 by Islander

Religion speaketh again.

Those that cower behind this not being about religion are deluded.

Fear and Greed, fuelled by religion.

The root of all evil.

England even has a state religion.

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.
Poll: UK European Union membership referendum poll

Bomb kills hundreds in Mosque in Egypt on 23:58 - Nov 24 with 4336 viewsGowerjack

Bomb kills hundreds in Mosque in Egypt on 17:00 - Nov 24 by E20Jack

Halfwits that believe in the Sky Pixies being manipulated .

Same old

Same old

Plastic since 1974
Poll: Is ECB for tyranny?

Bomb kills hundreds in Mosque in Egypt on 00:07 - Nov 25 with 4334 viewssammylee3

Bomb kills hundreds in Mosque in Egypt on 23:58 - Nov 24 by Gowerjack

Same old

Same old

The West = ISIS

Bomb kills hundreds in Mosque in Egypt on 01:59 - Nov 25 with 4301 viewsLohengrin

Bomb kills hundreds in Mosque in Egypt on 23:58 - Nov 24 by Gowerjack

Same old

Same old

"Halfwits that believe in the Sky Pixies."

I keep on reading asides like that constantly, mate. They are normally written or said as if that is a full stop... the gate shut, the arms folded, but then I think of Milton. I think of Dante, Kierkegaard or C S Lewis. Bunyan, Schweitzer, Chesterton or Belloc. T S Eliot. Pascal, Dostoyevsky, Tolkien or Donne.

I could go on and on, mate, but you see what I'm getting at by now. Belief, faith in the Divine is not the preserve of 'halfwits' it impels our entire culture. It is our greatest inheritance.

Bomb kills hundreds in Mosque in Egypt on 07:31 - Nov 25 with 4249 viewsE20Jack

Bomb kills hundreds in Mosque in Egypt on 01:59 - Nov 25 by Lohengrin

I keep on reading asides like that constantly, mate. They are normally written or said as if that is a full stop... the gate shut, the arms folded, but then I think of Milton. I think of Dante, Kierkegaard or C S Lewis. Bunyan, Schweitzer, Chesterton or Belloc. T S Eliot. Pascal, Dostoyevsky, Tolkien or Donne.

I could go on and on, mate, but you see what I'm getting at by now. Belief, faith in the Divine is not the preserve of 'halfwits' it impels our entire culture. It is our greatest inheritance.

Yep, I am not attributing or linking intelligence (or lack of) to religious people. Religious people can fill the hallways of MENSA. Makes little difference though. It is not a question of academia.

A need to believe in a higher being is the human race's greatest weakness, of that I have little doubt. Thankfully it seems that generation upon generation we are seeing religion become less prominent in the western world, I like to think of it as evolution purging the world of this disease one step at a time.

Bomb kills hundreds in Mosque in Egypt on 08:07 - Nov 25 with 4227 viewsGowerjack

Bomb kills hundreds in Mosque in Egypt on 01:59 - Nov 25 by Lohengrin

Loh

You left out Tony Blair.

Plastic since 1974
Poll: Is ECB for tyranny?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024