Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
A win tomorrow could take us out of relegation places 22:42 - Nov 24 with 618 viewsthornabyswan

Can't see West Brom getting anything at Spurs.
3 points would be a huge lift.

Poll: Would you like Cooper to stay or go (regardless of compensation situation)

A win tomorrow could take us out of relegation places on 22:46 - Nov 24 with 608 viewsmonmouth

See, its the hope that f**ks you up. I'll keep your seat warm in Despondency City though, just in case.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

A win tomorrow could take us out of relegation places on 22:49 - Nov 24 with 589 viewsbonymine

A win tomorrow could take us out of relegation places on 22:46 - Nov 24 by monmouth

See, its the hope that f**ks you up. I'll keep your seat warm in Despondency City though, just in case.

😂😂😂

We’ve been there before Mon and probably again too !

Reality is just a (crazed) state of mind !!!!!

👍👍

Poll: Why is this site so quiet these days ?

A win tomorrow could take us out of relegation places on 23:04 - Nov 24 with 566 viewsporthcawljax

Delusional we are absolutely she hight.
We got more chance of shitting in the Queen's handbag

Poll: Who would you pick for Swansea's goal stopper?

A win tomorrow could take us out of relegation places on 23:06 - Nov 24 with 554 viewsjack2jack

So if we win tomorrow and I hope we do,will everything be ok then!
A win tomorrow could take us out of relegation places on 14:25 - Nov 25 with 421 viewsthornabyswan

A win tomorrow could take us out of relegation places on 23:06 - Nov 24 by jack2jack

So if we win tomorrow and I hope we do,will everything be ok then!

No who said it would

Poll: Would you like Cooper to stay or go (regardless of compensation situation)

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024