Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Tomorrow’s chant ; WE WANT JENKINS OUT 22:45 - Nov 24 with 9567 viewsbonymine

Forget all the ‘Greedy Bastards’ chants now and just focus the vitriol towards our ‘Chairman/DOF/Big Nosed Tw@t) as above......

Much simpler chant for the East Stand faithfull .....

STID. Together Stronger 💪💪💪

Poll: Why is this site so quiet these days ?

Tomorrow’s chant ; WE WANT JENKINS OUT on 22:55 - Nov 24 with 9532 viewsbonymine

Bump

Tomorrow’s chant ; WE WANT JENKINS OUT on 00:19 - Nov 25 with 9448 viewsshenleymun

How about cheering on the team?
Or would that spoil your enjoyment of the game
Tomorrow’s chant ; WE WANT JENKINS OUT on 00:42 - Nov 25 with 9415 viewsNeathJack

Tomorrow’s chant ; WE WANT JENKINS OUT on 00:19 - Nov 25 by shenleymun

I'm guessing you missed the Rushden & Diamonds game?
Tomorrow’s chant ; WE WANT JENKINS OUT on 00:53 - Nov 25 with 9400 viewsDJack

I'm not taking sides but we've tried cheering on the team relentlessly until the last couple of games. So any other idea my friend?

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

Tomorrow’s chant ; WE WANT JENKINS OUT on 03:46 - Nov 25 with 9304 viewsLoyal

This post confirms all I have said this week.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Tomorrow’s chant ; WE WANT JENKINS OUT on 07:26 - Nov 25 with 9209 viewsTNT

We've been in much, much worse situations over the years... well, if you've been following us longer than ten years. Nothing wrong with having a rant on here all week, but it's time to support the team this afternoon. We can return to pick the bones out of it tonight and next week... until the next game - that's what it's all about for any football fan, at any level.

So, Come On You Swans...and pull your finger out Fer and Naughton, and... cos you'll be 'aving it tonight otherwise.

Poll: Would you make goalposts bigger?

Tomorrow’s chant ; WE WANT JENKINS OUT on 07:56 - Nov 25 with 9156 viewsSTID2017

Today's chants, if we are clearly losing again (as sadly I expect us to, though I hope we won't) should be "You don't know what you're doing" and "Sacked in the evening"
PC's time is up today, especially if we get hammered

"Sanity and happiness are an impossible combination" - Mark Twain
Poll: Who Would You Want As Captain For Swans ?

Tomorrow’s chant ; WE WANT JENKINS OUT on 08:03 - Nov 25 with 9137 viewsTNT

Tomorrow’s chant ; WE WANT JENKINS OUT on 07:56 - Nov 25 by STID2017

Today's chants, if we are clearly losing again (as sadly I expect us to, though I hope we won't) should be "You don't know what you're doing" and "Sacked in the evening"
PC's time is up today, especially if we get hammered

Paul Clement has been a flop, thus far, this season. But who would be your replacement? We have to have someone ready to come in and do a proper job, not like last time.

In relation to the OP, nothing wrong with people letting Jenkins et al know how they feel, especially at their entrance / exit to the ground.

Poll: Would you make goalposts bigger?

Login to get fewer ads

Tomorrow’s chant ; WE WANT JENKINS OUT on 08:59 - Nov 25 with 9025 views34dfgdf54

Tomorrow’s chant ; WE WANT JENKINS OUT on 03:46 - Nov 25 by Loyal

This post confirms all I have said this week.

Really does hurt me seeing posts like the one you replied too.
Tomorrow’s chant ; WE WANT JENKINS OUT on 09:22 - Nov 25 with 8977 viewsPrivate_Partz

I agree with this. We can call for Jenkins out AND support the team. It could be suggested we are supporting the team by calling for the head of the imposter.
It's a good ideas and a good chant, Plus it is much better than singling out players and manager who are all we have got to get us out of this mess.

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

Tomorrow’s chant ; WE WANT JENKINS OUT on 09:58 - Nov 25 with 8888 viewswhoflungdung

"Enjoyment of the game"

You find it enjoyable
I d rather my piles be stabbed with a cocktail stick

Poll: Is it Spa or spa

Tomorrow’s chant ; WE WANT JENKINS OUT on 12:43 - Nov 25 with 8711 viewsunion_jack

Tomorrow’s chant ; WE WANT JENKINS OUT on 08:59 - Nov 25 by 34dfgdf54

Really does hurt me seeing posts like the one you replied too.

Yep. Let's all happy-clap our way to L2!

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

Tomorrow’s chant ; WE WANT JENKINS OUT on 13:11 - Nov 25 with 8641 viewstreboethjack

This x100, F*CK Jenkins! You're not welcome any more and you can take the rest of the clowns with you! Sick of them clinging on to the club.

Tim gorau Cymru ers 1912

Tomorrow’s chant ; WE WANT JENKINS OUT on 13:14 - Nov 25 with 8630 viewsMrSwerve

I'd like us to start trying this one...

Poll: Decision day - who wins the PL title?

Tomorrow’s chant ; WE WANT JENKINS OUT on 13:34 - Nov 25 with 8568 viewsTheResurrection

Tomorrow’s chant ; WE WANT JENKINS OUT on 12:43 - Nov 25 by union_jack

Yep. Let's all happy-clap our way to L2!

I'm afraid to tell you the toxic atmosphere the brain dead fans are creating is a sure fire way of getting to league 2 as quickly as possible

GET BEHIND SCFC.

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like
Poll: Is it time for the Trust to make change happen?

Tomorrow’s chant ; WE WANT JENKINS OUT on 13:42 - Nov 25 with 8553 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

Tomorrow’s chant ; WE WANT JENKINS OUT on 13:14 - Nov 25 by MrSwerve

I'd like us to start trying this one...

Excellent!!!

Besian Idrizaj Forever a Jack
Poll: When will Duff Revert to 4 at the Back

Tomorrow’s chant ; WE WANT JENKINS OUT on 17:32 - Nov 25 with 8450 viewsLandore_Jack

Any anti Jenkins chants today?

#backtojack

Tomorrow’s chant ; WE WANT JENKINS OUT on 20:47 - Nov 25 with 8314 viewsSTID2017

Tomorrow’s chant ; WE WANT JENKINS OUT on 17:32 - Nov 25 by Landore_Jack

If there were we couldn't hear them in the South

"Sanity and happiness are an impossible combination" - Mark Twain
Poll: Who Would You Want As Captain For Swans ?

Tomorrow’s chant ; WE WANT JENKINS OUT on 21:21 - Nov 25 with 8258 viewsPrivate_Partz

Tomorrow’s chant ; WE WANT JENKINS OUT on 17:32 - Nov 25 by Landore_Jack

There weren't any. We started badly and had we gone one down it would have kicked off.
As the team then started to show signs of improvement the chances of any such chants diminished.
Most of us think the trouble we are in is down to Jenkins but if Clem manages to turn this around then our incompetent DOF will get le off the hook......for the time being.

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

Tomorrow’s chant ; WE WANT JENKINS OUT on 19:44 - Nov 27 with 8061 viewscastlejack

Tomorrow’s chant ; WE WANT JENKINS OUT on 21:21 - Nov 25 by Private_Partz

There weren't any. We started badly and had we gone one down it would have kicked off.
As the team then started to show signs of improvement the chances of any such chants diminished.
Most of us think the trouble we are in is down to Jenkins but if Clem manages to turn this around then our incompetent DOF will get le off the hook......for the time being.

Jenkins out!!
Don’t let this happen to our club

Poll: Next Swans manager

Tomorrow’s chant ; WE WANT JENKINS OUT on 20:03 - Nov 27 with 8035 viewsOldjack

Tomorrow’s chant ; WE WANT JENKINS OUT on 20:47 - Nov 25 by STID2017

If there were we couldn't hear them in the South

Nope, as the team put a shift in ,had we been getting a stuffing ,then there would have been ,funny old game init

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Tomorrow’s chant ; WE WANT JENKINS OUT on 21:51 - Dec 2 with 7856 viewsbonymine

Tomorrow’s chant ; WE WANT JENKINS OUT on 20:03 - Nov 27 by Oldjack

Nope, as the team put a shift in ,had we been getting a stuffing ,then there would have been ,funny old game init

Ok on to next Saturday now 👍

Tomorrow’s chant ; WE WANT JENKINS OUT on 03:22 - Dec 28 with 7638 viewsbonymine

More JENKINS OUT posters on display at Watford this weekend no doubt .......

http://www.walesonline.co.uk/sport/football/leighton-james-swansea-city-need-140

#backtojack 💪💪💪

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024